Embark on an adventure like no other with Hawaiian Airlines group booking. No matter which destination you choose for your group, the carrier is here to elevate your travel experience to new heights. From booking to baggage claim, the team ensures a smooth journey filled with Hawaiian warmth and hospitality. So, let this air carrier be your group’s ticket to a joyful paradise.
Guide To Group Booking On Hawaiian Airlines
You can take advantage of the group travel feature of this airline and go on a trip to different destinations across the world. Let us tell you the ways in which you can make a group reservation with them.
Online Group Booking
To carry out the procedure of group booking on the online portal of this air carrier, follow the below-given steps.
- Type www.hawaiianairlines.com on your preferred internet browser and land on the official website of the airline.
- Click on the “Our Airline” section at the header of the homepage and then, select the “Our Services” option.
- On the next page, scroll down your cursor a bit and click on the “Other Travel Services” tab.
- Then, select the “Groups” section and click on the “Request Group Travel” button.
- A form will appear on your screen regarding the group travel request.
- You have to fill out contact as well as group information in the specified fields and then click on the “Submit” button.
- The airline will contact you back within some time and provide you with all the information regarding your Hawaiian Airlines group travel.
- You will receive an email from the carrier as soon as your ticket is confirmed.
Offline Group Booking
You can request a group rate from the carrier by calling its group desk. Dial the Hawaiian Airlines group travel phone number 1-800-367-8058 on your mobile device.
Wait patiently and let your call connect with the desk. Then, listen to the IVR prompts and press the key that will provide you with the best solution.
Once you are connected with an executive of the airline, tell them that you wish to book a group trip. They will send you a link to submit the form and process your group’s rate.
After submitting your form, wait for some time to know about the rates that will affect the reservation of your group.
Benefits Of Group Booking
You and your group can enjoy a number of premium benefits on the reservation with this air carrier. The perks of group travel are:
- You can make a group reservation around 11 months prior to the scheduled departure date. By doing so, your seats will be guaranteed with amazing discounted fares.
- A devoted group travel specialist will be provided to you who will assist you in the whole booking process wholeheartedly.
- You can easily manage your finances with the help of flexible payment options for group booking.
- You will be eligible to earn HawaiianMiles as well as travel conductor tickets for group travel.
- To make sure that everyone in your group arrives at the destination together, the carrier provides you with an appropriate itinerary.
The carrier offers an extraordinary service for your meeting and conference travel. You can take advantage of it while traveling to the Hawaiian Convention Center in Honolulu or neighboring islands.
You will get guaranteed Hawaiian Airlines group fare for a round-trip from any of the West Coast cities. With these fares, you can set your own budget beforehand and enjoy maximum flexibility.
Some of the additional benefits of this service are:
- The carrier offers you to earn productivity tickets related to group travel.
- For your pre and post-travel, you get a seven-day group fare window.
You can request this service via both methods – on the website as well as by calling their group desk.
Does Hawaiian Airlines allow group members to sit together?
Your group travel specialist from the airline will assign seats for all the members of your group. But, the chances of everyone sitting together are quite low. So, to ensure that your whole group gets seats adjacent to each other, you can make seat selections for each passenger. Selecting seats might be chargeable or free of cost depending on your group fare and booking.
What are the eligibility criteria for Hawaiian Airlines group travel?
When traveling with your group on this carrier, you need to make sure that your group consists of 10 or more people at the time of booking. Your entire group should be flying from the same origin and to the same destination. Only, then Hawaiian Airlines group reservation with premium benefits is possible with this airline.