Are you planning a group trip? If so, let’s plan it with Spirit Airlines, where your journey begins with convenience and enthusiasm! This isn’t it, by making a group reservation with the airline, you save much of your money. No matter what sort of trip you are planning, be it a trip with family, friends or colleagues, the airline can turn out to be your ideal travel partner.
Get a chance to take advantage of attractive discounts and explore personalised assistance to make your Spirit Airlines group booking much easier and hassle-free. Let’s collaborate to arrange a seamless group adventure tailored to your preferences, ensuring each mile is a joyful one.
What are the Terms and Conditions of Spirit Airlines Group Booking?
So, if you have already made up your mind to make the group reservation with Spirit, then you must take care of certain basic details. The airline will only accept your group reservation if you obey the below-mentioned terms and conditions.
- A Spirit Airlines Group reservation constitutes a reservation for a minimum of 10 passengers travelling together on the same flight and dates.
- To initiate a group booking, reaching out to Spirit Airlines Group Travel at least 60 days before the planned departure is necessary.
- Information required for the group booking includes:
- Number of passengers in the group
- Travelling dates
- Preferred flight times
- Contact details for the group organiser
- Changes in passenger names can be made without charge up to 30 days before departure. A fee of $50.00 per person applies for name changes made within 30 days of departure.
- Individual cancellations within a group booking are not permitted. If the group organiser is willing to cancel the group booking, a cancellation fee of $100.00 will be applicable.
Methods to Make Group Reservations with Spirit Airlines
Moving forward, let’s look at the channels and the steps used to make group reservations with the airline. From online to offline, passengers can use any mode to make group reservations.
Steps for making group reservations online
To make a group booking with the airline through the official website, follow these steps:
- Open the airline’s main website and access the Spirit Airlines Group Travel page.
- To complete the group travel form, you have to fill in the following information:
- Your contact details
- Total number of passengers in your group
- Your planned travelling date and time
- Departure and arrival destinations
- Once you fill in all the details, click the “Submit” button.
- As soon as the airline receives your form for the group reservation, they will contact you. Generally, the airline agent will contact you within 3 business days with a quote for your group reservation.
- Once you have accepted the quote, you must pay a non-refundable booking fee of $5.00 per person.
- Once your booking fee has been paid, your Spirit Airlines Group Travel Specialist will finalise your reservation and send you a confirmation email.
Benefits of Spirit Airlines Group Reservation
While talking about the benefits of making group reservations, the list includes:
- Reserve 10 or more seats for your travel 60 days in advance without needing full payment upfront.
- Enjoy the flexibility of making name changes at no extra cost up to 30 days before departure.
- Embrace ticketless travel for a seamless and eco-friendly experience.
- The airline’s dedicated Group Travel Specialists will assist you with travel queries or concerns.
Some other information regarding the group booking
- To request a quote for group travel, passengers must complete the group request form presented on the airline’s website.
- The airline does not provide group travel quotes over the phone. Please use the form provided for quote requests.
- Expect to receive a quote within 3 business days containing detailed information about group travel options on Spirit Airlines.
- If you have any queries regarding a group booking already made, please contact your nominated specialist using the contact number specified in your contract.
- For efficient assistance with your group travel enquiry, ensure you have your contract number or confirmation code available when you contact us.
Does Spirit Airlines allow the addition of infants in group bookings?
Spirit Airlines allows for the inclusion of infants in group bookings through two main methods. Firstly, during the online booking process for your group reservation, you can easily select the “Add infant” option for each infant passenger and provide their name, birth date, and gender. Alternatively, you can use the second method by calling the Spirit Airlines group booking number directly.
Does Spirit Airlines group fare provide priority check-in?
Spirit Airlines’ group fare doesn’t include priority check-in. You can purchase “Shortcut Boarding” separately, starting at $7.99, to board in Zone 2 ahead of most passengers. Available online or at the airport.
Is it cheaper to book the flight as a group with Spirit Airlines?
Yes, Spirit Airlines often provides cost-effective options for booking flights in a group. They offer a Group Travel program designed for parties of 10 or more passengers who plan to travel together on a single flight.