Interpretation and Definitions
When a word has its initial letter capitalised, it is defined under specific conditions. However, the meaning of these words remains the same, whether they appear in singular or plural form.
- The term “Account” refers to the unique account created for You to access all the services or part of our services.
- The term “Affiliate” refers to an entity that controls, is controlled by falls under common control with a party, where the word “Control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity, interest or various other securities entitled to vote for the election of a director or any other managing authority of the organisation.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us”, or “Our” in this policy) refers to Airspolicy.
- Cookies refer to the small files a website puts on your computer, phone or tablet.
- These small files track your browsing history on that specific website and may have other uses.
- The term “Country” means Florida in the United States.
- The term “Device” includes any gadget that can access the website, like a computer, cellphone, or any other digital tablet.
- “Personal Data” refers to any personal information that is about you and can identify you.
- The term “Service” here refers to the specific website we are talking about.
- Service Provider refers to any legal person or entity who works on processing the data on behalf of the company.
- The term “third-party companies or individuals” refers to external entities engaged by the Company to support the service, provide it on behalf of the company and offer various other services.
- “Usage Data” pertains to automatically collected data, either generated by the user’s interaction with the service or derived from the service’s infrastructure, like the duration of a page visit.
- The term “Website” is known as Airspolicy, which can be accessed through https://www.airspolicy.com/
- The term “You” refers to the individual who accesses or uses the service, or it may also include a company or any other legal organisation on whose behalf such individuals are using the service.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
When you use Our Service, we may ask You to provide Us with personal information. We can use the information provided by You to contact or identify You. The list of personally identifiable information may include the below-mentioned things. However, it is not limited to the following:
- Email Address
- First Name and Last Name
- Phone Number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal Code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data gets automatically collected when using the service.
Usage Data collected may include information like Your Device’s Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browse type, browser version, the page of our Service that You are paying a visit to, the date and time of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
While You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically. The information includes but is not restricted to the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device’s unique ID and IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser and various other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through any mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Cookies or Browser Cookies: A small file placed on Your electronic device. You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if You refuse to accept the cookies, You won’t be able to seek advantage of some parts of our service. Unless You, as the user, have adjusted your browser settings to reject cookies, our service may utilise cookies to enhance Your browsing experience.
Use of Your Personal Data
We may use Your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- For providing and maintaining our Service, including the monitoring of the usage of our services.
- To manage Your Account: Personal Data can be used to manage Your registration as a Service user. The Personal Data you provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: For all the development, compliance and undertaking of the contract for the services You have purchased with us.
- To Contact You: Your Personal data can be used by Us to contact You. We can contact You through email, telephone calls, SMS or other equivalent communication channels like the mobile application’s push notification for updating you with informative communications regarding the functionalities, products or contracted services.
- To provide You with relevant information: We may send You the latest updates, special offers and general information about goods, services and events similar to those you have already purchased or shown interest in unless you have chosen not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: We prioritise attending to and managing any requests You have made to us effectively.
- For business transfers: If there is a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganisation, dissolution, or sale of some or all of your company’s assets that may occur due to bankruptcy, liquidation, or any similar process, your personal data that We possess may be included in the transferred assets.
- For other purposes: We may also use Your information for data analysis, to identify usage patterns, gauge the effectiveness of Our promotional efforts and to assess and enhance our services, products, marketing strategies, and overall user experience.
We may share Your personal information in the situations mentioned below:
- To share with service providers: Sometimes, We may share your personal details with Service Providers for analysing and monitoring how our Service is being used and to contact you as needed.
- For Business Transfers: In cases like merging, sale of company assets, financing or even the acquisition of the organisation, We may share your personal information with the other company.
- In connection with business partners: We may share your information with our trusted business partners to provide you with specific products, services, or promotions.
- About other users: Please be aware that if You opt to share personal information or interact with other users in public areas, that information may be visible to and accessible by all users, and it could be shared outside of the platform.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Adding to it further, We will hold onto usage data for internal analysis purposes. Generally, Usage data is kept for a shorter period, other than some exceptions like when it is used to enhance the security or improve the functionality or Our Service or when We have a legal obligation to retain this data for a longer.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
We process all your Personal data at our company’s offices and other locations where the involved processing parties are. With this, Your information may be transferred to and stored on all computers outside the state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction. All the data protection laws in these locations may be differentiated from those in Your jurisdiction.
Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to request the deletion of Your Personal Data that You shared with us. If our Service allows, You can delete certain information on your own. Simply sign in to your account and go to the account settings sections for updating, amending or deleting your shared personal information. In case on no account, You can contact us and ask to access, correct, or delete any personal information provided.
Please be aware that there may be cases where we are entitled to retain some information due to legal obligations or other legitimate reasons. We assure you that we will assist you and handle your requests promptly and responsibly. Your privacy and data protection are crucial, and we strive to comply with applicable data protection laws.
Feel free to contact us for any concerns related to your personal information or data privacy. We at Airspolicy value your trust and are solemnly committed to safeguarding your information as best as possible.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
There may also be cases where the company must disclose Your Personal Data due to legal obligations or valid requests from public authorities, like a court or government agency.
Adding to it further, the Company can disclose Your Personal Data in certain cases:
- To Comply with legal obligations
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the company
- Prevent or investigate potential wrongdoing related to the Service
- Ensure the Personal safety of Service Users or the general public
- Safeguard against potential legal liability
Keep your stress aside and be assured because we take Your privacy seriously and will always strive to protect your Personal Data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. If you have any concerns or questions regarding handling Your data, don’t hesitate to contact Us.
Security of Your Personal Data
We at Airpsolicy prioritise the security of your personal data. Still, it’s essential to understand that no method of transferring information over the internet or storing it electronically can be 100% safe and secure.
However, We do our best to use widely accepted and considered reliable methods to protect your personal data, but we can’t promise that it will be completely secure.
We don’t permit children under 13 to use our Services. Moreover, we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you observe that your child has shared their personal information with us, please inform us as soon as possible.
If we discover that we have collected personal information from someone under 13 years old without their parent’s consent or permission, we will delete that information from our storage and systems.
If we need to get Your consent to process Your information and Your country’s laws require parental consent for minors, we may ask for Your parent’s approval before collecting and using Your personal information.
Links to Other Websites
The Service provided by Us may contain some internal links to other websites not operated by Us. If you click a third-party link, you will be redirected to the website associated with the link. We strongly advise You to review all the Privacy Policies of any third-party website You visit.
We don’t have any control over other websites. Moreover, we won’t be responsible for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party website to which you will be redirected.
Through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Through the website: https://www.airspolicy.com/contact-us/
Through Phone Call: 1-888-990-2621