To explore an amazing flight journey, you will have to proceed to complete the print Hawaiian Airlines boarding pass procedure, within the given time slot. Curious to know about the time slot? Then check out this article.
In this article, you will also get in-depth details about the Hawaiian boarding positions. So, without any further delay let’s check out the context below.
What Time Is Boarding For Hawaiian Airlines?
To obtain your boarding pass, you have to complete your check-in within a given time slot from different destinations. You can check out more details below;
- If you want to travel between Neighbor Island destinations, you must get your boarding pass 30 minutes prior to departure time.
- To travel between Hawaii and North American destinations, you have to complete the procedure 45 minutes before the flight departure time.
- For travel between Hawaii and international destinations, you are required to check in at an airport kiosk or with an agent to get your boarding pass
How To Print Hawaiian Airlines Boarding Pass?
We as a human often get confused and stressed before we board our flight. We encounter so many doubts and question about the pre-boarding procedure.
If you also have this issue or if you are applying for a boarding pass for the first time and don’t know how to download the boarding pass, then no worries. In the below-given pointers, you will get the best way to obtain your pass that too without any hassle and in the comfort of your house.
The online boarding pass procedure is the most convenient way to receive a boarding pass. If you will follow the steps mentioned below then it would become the easiest way as well. The steps are;
- Visit the official Hawaiian Airlines website.
- Log in to your Hawaiian Airlines account. In case, if you don’t own one, then you can create one on the spot.
- Navigate to the check-in section of the website.
- Enter your flight details, including the departure city, destination, and travel dates.
- Select the passenger(s) for whom you want to check in and generate boarding passes.
- Review the provided information for accuracy and make corrections (if needed).
- Choose your preferred boarding pass format: digital or you want Hawaiian Airlines boarding pass printed online.
- If you choose a digital boarding pass, download or display it on your mobile device. Ensure that the barcode or QR code is clearly visible.
- If you opt for a printable boarding pass, make sure you have access to a printer to print it out.
- Check if there are any additional requirements for your flight, such as visa or health-related documents. Prepare them accordingly.
- Save your digital boarding pass on your smartphone or device for easy access during your journey.
Other Information For Hawaiian Boarding
Hawaiian Airlines has a simple and easy-to-understand boarding process. It allows certain passengers to pre-board and then uses just 6 numbered boarding zones to fill up the plane. Unless you are eligible for pre-boarding, all you really need to know is which numbered boarding group you are in. Once boarding begins, it will simply go in order.
The breakdown of the boarding process is mentioned below;
A. First / Business Class Lane
1. Pre-boarding: All the guests needing assistance and kids under the Unaccompanied minors policy will be given the pre-boarding facility.
2. Premium Cabin: The second boarding priority will be given to the passengers who bought first-class or business-class seat tickets.
3. Zone 1: If you are a Pualani Platinum member, then you will be given the third priority to board the flight
4. Zone 2: The next group who will be able to board the flight after the above-mentioned passengers are the Pualani Gold Members and Premier Club Members.
B. Main Cabin Lane
1. Early Boarding: In the main cabin lane, the early boarding facility will be given to active-duty military personnel and families with children under the age of 2.
2. Zone 3: The next passengers to board the flight are guests in Extra Comfort seats.
3. Zones 4 and 5: Passengers of Main Cabin seats will be allotted to zones 4 and 5.
4. Zone 6: Main Cabin Basic seats are the basic seating class. Passengers of this seat are allotted to zone 6.
Note: Members of the Premier Club, Pualani Platinum, and Pualani Gold may be joined in the boarding queue by 2 guests. And You are required to board in zone 4 if your boarding pass does not specify a zone number.
How do I add my Hawaiian boarding pass to Apple Wallet?
Adding a boarding pass to Apple Wallet is very easy. You just have to Open the Hawaiian Airlines app on your iPhone, then Check in for your flight.
Then, on the boarding pass screen, tap Add to Wallet in the lower left corner. After that, you will have to select which passengers’ boarding passes you would like to add to your Apple Wallet. Then you will have to tap add and you are done.
What happens if I lose my Hawaiian Airlines boarding pass?
If you lose your boarding pass, you can still board your flight. You have three alternative ways to get your pass. The ways are;
1. Check online again and reprint your boarding pass.
2. Airport kiosk, where available, and receive a replacement boarding pass.
3. With an agent at the airport and receive a replacement boarding pass.