Transform your air travel with Bulgaria Air seat upgrade and treat yourself to the ultimate in-flight luxury exclusively. Whether you are embarking on a globe-trotting adventure or jetting off to a crucial meeting, the upgraded seat will redefine comfort and opulence. Savor delectable cuisine, sip on top-notch beverages, and bask in the attentive, personalized service. With the seat upgrade on this air carrier, your flight becomes a delightful part of your travel.
Manual Of Bulgaria Air Seat Upgrade
You can increase the comfort of your trip exceptionally by upgrading your seat from Economy to Business Class with this carrier.
You are allowed to upgrade your seat from 24 hours to 40 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time of your flight. The ways in which you can make a seat upgrade for your upcoming flight can be found in this article.
Seat Upgrade Via Customer Service Center
You may contact the customer service center to make a seat upgrade on Bulgaria Air. The carrier allows you to contact it via email only.
You can send your request for upgrading the seat to the email address callFB@air.bg. Once your email is received by the customer service team, they will give you the options for seat upgrades.
A payment link will also be sent to you in the email response with which you can confirm your seat upgrade. The operating hours of the center are from 8 am to 8 pm, local time in Bulgaria, every day.
Seat Upgrade By Visiting The Office
If you have enough time, you can visit any office of the carrier and upgrade your seat. The airline has offices in different cities around the globe. The city offices are located in Sofia, Mexico, Vienna, Shumen, etc.
- You can reach out to one of the agents present in the office and give your flight information to them.
- Your flight details will be verified first and then you can express your wish to the representative for upgrading your seat.
- Pay the amount told by the personnel for making a seat upgrade on your flight.
- They will complete the seat upgrade process and issue you a new ticket for the higher cabin class.
Upgrading A Seat Through The Ticket Issuer
Your flight ticket bought via a travel agent also gives you the opportunity to upgrade your seat. You can contact them directly and carry out the procedure of seat upgrade.
Make sure to contact your travel agent in advance and get the confirmation of your seat upgrade.
You need to pay the required amount to the agent so that they can ensure your seat upgrade on the aircraft of the carrier.
Seat Upgrade At The Airport
You are entitled to upgrade your seat after reaching the airport as well. You should arrive at the airport well ahead of time so you can complete the upgrading process without any hassle. The steps you can follow in this procedure are given below.
- Locate the check-in or ticketing desk of the airline at your departure airport.
- The staff members of the airline are always available at the counter to happily assist you in making a seat upgrade.
- Provide your flight information to the personnel present at the counter and know about the seat upgrade choices.
- As soon as you have paid for the seat upgrade, the representative will give you the boarding pass including your new seat details.
- You can now go to the security checkpoint and then to the boarding gate area of your flight.
- Once you are on board, locate your upgraded seat and fly comfortably to your destination.
Charges For Seat Upgrade
The Bulgaria Air fees for seat upgrades are charged on the basis of your flight’s route.
- You have to pay around 80 EUR to make a seat upgrade on your domestic flight.
- The seat upgrade price is approximately 150 EUR if you are traveling internationally with this airline.
Upgrading Your Seat With Points
Your FLY MORE membership gives you the advantage of upgrading the seat by using the points. You just need to request the seat upgrade at least two working days before your flight’s departure.
The seat upgrade request can be sent to the email address email@example.com for your particular flight.
You cannot make a seat upgrade with points if you have booked the following tickets:
- A promotional fare in classes Y, P, V, and F.
- Special agreements fares with other airlines in classes T, B, A, or Q.
- A youth or group booking in classes O, and G.
The points that are required to upgrade your seat on your flight are mentioned in the table below:
|Ticket Type||Domestic Flights||Regional Flights/Balkan Peninsula||International Flights|
Seat Upgrade Benefits
You can upgrade your Economy class seat that you bought initially to the Business class of this carrier. Your Bulgaria Air upgrade to Business Class provides you with a number of benefits. We have mentioned them below for your reference.
- You will be able to check in and board your flight on a priority basis.
- You can take one extra piece of checked baggage on your journey.
- You have access to business class lounges of the carrier at available airports.
- The seats are much more comfortable and convenient with personal space.
- You can indulge in a four-course meal and premium drinks throughout your flight.
Important Information Regarding Seat Upgrades
There are a few key points affecting the Bulgaria Air seat upgrade policy that you need to keep in mind while going through this process.
- A seat upgrade to the next class can be done on the flight operated by the carrier only.
- You are not permitted to upgrade your seat for flight numbers FB 1000-1999.
- You have to follow the baggage rules of the other carrier in case you have a connecting flight.
- Business class catering is not guaranteed when you upgrade your seat at the airport.
- If you are departing from Sofia, then it is advised that you upgrade your seat at least 2 hours before in order to enjoy the meal service.