Make your flight a remarkable part of your travel adventure with the Air Mauritius seat upgrade. The premium cabin classes redefine your journey with spacious seating, gourmet dining, and attentive service that ensures every moment is a delightful escape. Discover a new level of relaxation and style as you soar above the breathtaking landscapes.
Procedure For Upgrading Your Seat On Air Mauritius
The airline permits you to make a seat upgrade and travel in a higher cabin with the help of a flawless process. You can check out the details below.
This is a service offered by the carrier in which you can place an offer according to the acceptable price level. You can upgrade your seat after buying the flight ticket until two days prior to the departure time of your flight. The steps you need to follow in this procedure are:
- Go to the official website of the carrier by typing www.airmauritius.com on your preferred browser.
- On the homepage, place your cursor on the “Book & Manage” tab.
- Under the “Extra Services” section, select the “UpgradeNow” option.
- A new page will open up on your screen from where you can check whether your ticket is eligible for the seat upgrade or not.
- Enter your reservation number, last name, and email to proceed further.
- Make a bid by entering the price you are willing to pay for the selected flight.
- In the next step, you must provide your credit or debit card details. Do not worry as you will be charged only when your offer is accepted.
- Now, you just have to wait for the confirmation email from the carrier to know if your seat upgrade on Air Mauritius bid is successful.
Terms For UpgradeNow Service On Air Mauritius
You should be aware of the terms and conditions that are related to the seat upgrade feature prior to making your offer.
- You should be able to enter into binding contracts and must be legally of age.
- You might only submit one offer per flight segment corresponding to your purchased ticket.
- The carrier will send you an email regarding the acceptance of your offer no later than 2 days prior to the departure of your flight.
- You cannot pay the Air Mauritius fees for the seat upgrade for your offer with miles.
- The offer will be valid from the time of its submission and will expire 2 days before the scheduled departure.
- The airline will not offer you any refunds, credits, or exchanges once your offer is accepted.
- The total amount you will be charged for the seat upgrade includes pre-paid taxes, fees, and other charges.
Benefits Of Business Class Seat Upgrade
When you get an Air Mauritius upgrade to Business Class, you are entitled to a number of benefits on your journey.
- You will be granted to check-in for your flight on a priority basis at the premium airport counters of the airline.
- You can access the lounges at the airport by just presenting your boarding pass.
- You can take advantage of priority boarding service with your Business Class seat upgrade.
- Once you are on board, you can relax in your personal space with the full-flat seats.
- Indulge in delicious cuisines and welcome drinks while watching a movie on the 15.6-inch HD screen.
Can I make a new offer if my offer has been rejected by Air Mauritius?
Unfortunately no, you cannot make a new offer for the seat upgrade in case your previous offer is rejected by the airline. However, you might be able to buy a seat upgrade at the airport. It is only possible if there are still seats left in the higher cabin class on the aircraft.
Who is not eligible to make a seat upgrade offer on Air Mauritius?
As the seat upgrade is offered according to the eligibility criteria by the carrier, you cannot upgrade your seat if:
1. Your ticket has not yet been issued or your reservation is unconfirmed.
2. You are flying with an infant or a group of more than 9 people.
3. Your flight is in less than 3 days from ticket purchase or is not operated by the air carrier.