Your Vietnam Airlines boarding pass print is your personal invitation to a world of wonder. It represents the anticipation of new horizons and the thrill of exploration. Beyond its practical use, it carries the promise of adventure and the allure of different destinations. As you step on board, this pass is your key to unlocking memorable moments and forging connections.
Vietnam Airlines Guide For Boarding Pass
You can receive your boarding pass for the upcoming flight through different channels. Have a look at the various methods and opt for the one that suits you the best.
Online Boarding Pass
You can get your Vietnam Airlines boarding pass print online via the website as well as through the mobile application of the carrier. It can be obtained from 24 hours to 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure time of your flight. The steps you need to follow in this procedure are mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of the airline on your browser by typing www.vietnamairlines.com or by downloading the app on your smartphone.
- Select the “Check-in” tab and enter the required information to retrieve your flight itinerary.
- You can add either your reservation code, ticket number, or frequent flyer card number along with your last name and departure city.
- Review the information about your flight once and also enter your passport details if it is required by your destination country.
- You can even select a seat from the available options in the next step if you haven’t already.
- Click on the “Confirm Check-in” button and receive your boarding pass by one of these methods:
- Take a printout of your boarding pass on an A4 size sheet.
- Select to send the boarding pass to your email address.
- You can also download your boarding pass to Apple Wallet if you check in for your flight via the mobile app.
Boarding Pass Through The Contact Center
With the help of a telephone check-in service which is available from 12 hours to 2 hours before the departure, you can get your boarding pass without any hassle. You can choose this method if you are flying from Tan Son Nhat airport on a domestic flight.
You can call the airline’s hotline on 1900 6265 on your mobile device between 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. A call fee of VND 5,000 per minute will be charged by the carrier.
Provide the representative with your flight information and confirm your itinerary. They will complete the check-in process on your behalf.
You can now choose to get an email boarding pass or receive it directly at the airport check-in counter.
Kiosk Machine Boarding Pass
You can quickly complete the check-in process yourself and obtain your boarding through the kiosk facility of the airline.
- Locate the self-service kiosk machine of the carrier at your origin airport.
- Choose your preferred language first and then enter your booking information.
- Next, select the passenger that needs to be checked in.
- Choose your favorite seat for the flight.
- Tap on the “Print Boarding Pass” button and it will soon be printed out.
- Take it out from the dispensing slot of the kiosk machine and you are good to go.
Note: If you are traveling without checked baggage, then you can head straight to the immigration or security area and then to your boarding gate.
Boarding Pass From The Airport Check-in Counter
The boarding pass can always be obtained at the airport of your departing flight. But, you need to reach there well in advance to complete the check-in process.
Be ready with your ticket and travel documents and stand patiently in the queue. When your turn comes, give your flight details to the staff member of the carrier present at the counter.
They will review your details and also give you the option of seat selection. After this, they will check you in for your flight on their system. As soon as you are checked in, your print Vietnam Airlines boarding pass will be handed over.
You can drop off your bags and then move forward to your boarding gate through the security check.
What is the boarding time on Vietnam Airlines?
The aircraft boarding of this airline begins as soon as the check-in window closes. According to the route of your flight, the check-in process needs to be completed between 60 to 40 minutes prior to the scheduled time of your flight’s departure. Your boarding gate number will be mentioned on your boarding pass as well as on the display screens at the airport. You should determine the precise opening and closing time of the check-in because you will be denied boarding if you are not on time at the gate.
Who cannot use a kiosk for a Vietnam Airlines boarding pass?
There are some cases in which you will not be able to do a self-check-in and get your boarding pass. The carrier prohibits providing a boarding pass through the kiosk machine for passengers who are:
1. Traveling with children who are under 2 years of age.
2. Need their card authentication information checked at the airport.
3. Flying in a group of 4 or more passengers on a single reservation.
4. Requesting special services for their flight journey excluding the meal service.