Get your wings with United Airlines boarding pass print and unlock a world of possibilities. From check-in to touchdown, this air carrier has got you covered. It will take you to new heights with exceptional service and seamless travel experiences. Enjoy the journey with the friendly crew, comfortable seating, and in-flight entertainment.
United Airlines Boarding Pass Obtaining Methods
You can get your boarding pass from United Airlines hassle-free. This can be done either on the official website of the airline or on their mobile app.
To obtain your flight boarding pass on your desktop, you need to use the following points.
- Type www.united.com on your favorite browser to land on the homepage of United Airlines.
- Select the “My Trips” tab displayed on the website. And then, click on the check-in option.
- Now, enter your confirmation or e-Ticket number along with your last name. Press on the Continue button.
- Once you are checked in, hit print boarding pass. It will be downloaded on your device from where you can take out the printout.
By Mobile App
Another method to get your boarding pass is via the mobile application on United Airlines. But, first, you need to install this app on your smartphone. It is available to download on both iOS and Android phones.
- Sign in with your credentials to access the United Airlines mobile application.
- Go to the menu icon and select the “check-in” option.
- Follow the further steps as instructed on the app screen.
- Complete your check-in process. Your boarding pass will be displayed on your phone.
- Tap the download button to get your e-boarding pass for the flight.
Note: If you are signed in to your MileagePlus account. Then, you will be able to view your boarding pass print online right when you open the app after you have checked in.
Procedure Of Boarding With United Airlines
United Airlines is committed to providing convenience and comfort throughout your journey. It is always looking for ways to improve your overall experience.
You will see some new boarding lanes in the gate area that will guide you through the boarding process. There are two color-coded (blue and green) lanes for boarding different groups.
This air carrier starts with priority boarding and then has 5 groups involving different ticket types of passengers who board the aircraft.
People who are allowed to preboard the airplane are:
- Unaccompanied minors.
- Customers with disabilities.
- Active members of the military.
- United Global Services members
- Families traveling with children aged 2 and under.
- Premier 1K members.
This group includes:
- Premier Platinum members.
- Premier Gold members.
- Star Alliance Gold members.
- Customers who are seated in premium cabins. This involves United Polaris, United First, and United Business classes.
In group 2, passengers who can board the aircraft are:
- Premier Silver members.
- Star Alliance Silver members.
- People who have purchased priority boarding or Premier Access.
- United Explorer, Club, Presidential Plus, and Awards card members.
In these groups, passengers board according to the tickets bought:
- Economy Plus
- United Economy
- Basic Economy
Note: If you have purchased a basic economy ticket. Then, you will be in the last boarding group. But, in case you are a Premier member or a Chase card member of qualifying cards, you will receive priority boarding.
Tips For Boarding
Here are some tips that can help you in the boarding process on United Airlines.
Arriving At The Gate
Make sure you have ample time to make your way to the gate where your airplane is parked. Your boarding pass will tell you when to expect boarding to start and end. You can also opt-in to receive a United app push notification that lets you know when boarding has started on most flights. In this way, you can relax and enjoy the airport amenities until you need to be at your gate.
Listen For Your Boarding Group Number
Take a look at your boarding group number that is listed on your United Airlines boarding pass print. And listen for announcements for your gate agents. They will let you know when your group can board. You can also see the digital displays around the gate area to check what groups are currently boarding.
You can purchase priority boarding to avoid the lines and board earlier. You can enjoy the convenience of getting on board and to your seat sooner.
If you would like to be among the first to board and get settled in earlier. Then, you can also consider purchasing Premier Access. In addition to priority boarding, you can take advantage of dedicated airport check-in lines. And exclusive security lanes at the available airports.
What if my computer fails to print the boarding pass for united airlines?
In case you are not able to get a print boarding pass. Worry not as you can always reprint your pass from another computer by checking in again. The other way to reprint your boarding pass is at any airport kiosk.
When do I need to be at the boarding gate for United Airlines?
For flying within the US, you must be on board the aircraft 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. It is recommended that you be at the boarding at least 15 minutes prior to ensure that you are on the airplane before the doors are closed. For international flights, you should be at the gate no later than 30 minutes before your flights depart. Some airports also require to reach the gate at least 60 minutes prior to departure.