Your gateway to an effortless journey awaits with Spirit Airlines boarding pass print. Whether your adventure calls for business or pleasure. This air carrier ensures a seamless start to your voyage. Step on board with confidence and let your wanderlust take flight with Spirit Airlines. Grab your boarding and embrace the adventure waiting just for you.
Ways To Get A Boarding Pass With Spirit Airlines
The quickest way to get your boarding pass is by checking in online at the official website or via the mobile app of Spirit Airlines. If you are traveling internationally, you need to provide your passport information before printing your boarding pass.
Via Official Website
Obtaining your boarding pass through Spirit Airlines’ website is quite an easy process. Below are the steps you need to follow:
- Type www.spirit.com on your preferred browser to reach the official website of this air carrier.
- Click on the “Check In” tab displayed on number three at the left upper corner of the homepage.
- A new page will open where you have to enter your last name and confirmation code. Then, click on the “check-in” button.
- Once you are done checking in, select the option “Print Boarding Pass Now”.
- You will get the Spirit Airlines boarding pass print online in your hands shortly.
Email Boarding Pass
You can also select the option of an email boarding pass during online check-in.
- Enter your desired email in the given space on the webpage of Spirit Airlines.
- Check on the mobile device that you intend to use at the airport to verify the email boarding pass is received.
- Ensure that it includes all the relevant information like your name and flight information. And the barcode is displayed correctly.
- Show the email boarding pass on your smartphone to the TSA agent and Spirit Airlines representative at the airport and you are on your way.
Note: If you do not receive your email boarding pass on your device. Please ensure your device is connected to the internet and can receive data.
Restrictions For Online Boarding Pass
This air carrier does not allow check-in online and obtaining a boarding pass to:
- Guests traveling with pets.
- Traveling on a group reservation of 10 or more.
- Unaccompanied minors.
- Guests traveling with lap infants.
- Travelers with military ID instead of a passport.
- Non-US citizens depart from international locations.
- Guests who purchased an extra seat or special items.
You need to complete the process at the airport counter of Spirit Airlines and a fee will also be waived.
Boarding Pass At The Airport
If you wish to print boarding pass at the airport. Then you can do it easily at a self-service kiosk or get it from a customer service agent.
However, you might have to wait longer at the check-in counters of Spirit Airlines. And you also need to pay a charge of $25 to print each boarding pass.
Timings For Boarding With Spirit Airlines
This air carrier might cancel your reservation or seat assignment if you do not have a boarding pass 45 minutes before the departure. And 60 minutes prior for international and U.S.V.I flights.
This air carrier requires you to be at the boarding gate:
- 15 minutes before the scheduled departure for domestic flights.
- For international flights, the timing is 30 minutes prior to your flight departure.
Note: In the event of a flight delay, this Airline recommends you be in the gate area for updates and possible early departures.
How can I contact Spirit Airlines
If you face any issue that you can’t resolve on the website of Spirit Airlines. Then, contact +1 (855) 728-3555 to connect with a live person from this air carrier. You can also send a text at 48763. The representatives are available any time of the day all around the week. They will happily assist you with any problem, even for obtaining your boarding pass.
Why am I not able to use Spirit Airlines email boarding pass?
Firstly, you should enter the exact information as per your flight ticket to get an accurate email boarding pass. It is possible that you might not be able to use it in case there is none or a partial barcode displaying on your email boarding pass. Your pass should have a full barcode to access it at the airport efficiently.