Embrace the spirit of traveling with your Scandinavian Airlines boarding print. This document carries the promise of unforgettable experiences amidst the breathtaking beauty of the world. As you board the aircraft, expect the warmth and efficiency from the cabin crew, comfortable seats, and gourmet Nordic cuisine. Let your boarding pass guide you to a realm of enchantment.
Manual Of Scandinavian Airlines Boarding Pass
The air carrier allows you to get your boarding pass for the upcoming flight via various methods. Below is a detailed description of different processes you can refer to.
Web-based Boarding Pass
Obtaining your boarding pass via online check-in is a hassle-free process. It is available from around 30 hours and up to 1 hour prior to the time of your flight’s departure. You can follow the steps mentioned below to complete this procedure.
- To land on the official website of the airline, type www.flysas.com on your preferred search engine and select your country on the page.
- On the top-left corner of the homepage, select the “Check-in” tab.
- Now, you need to enter the booking reference and your last name correctly.
- Click on the “Search” button to retrieve your flight information. Your itinerary will appear on a new page.
- Follow the prompts to complete the process of check-in online.
- After checking in for the flight, your boarding pass will be displayed on the screen.
- Lastly, click on the “Print” button and get your paper boarding pass for the journey.
Mobile Boarding Pass
By installing the free application of this air carrier on your mobile device, you can obtain your boarding pass with a few easy clicks. It is available on the App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android) for installation.
Once you have downloaded the mobile application on your smartphone, you can add your booking to it beforehand. The carrier will send you a push notification when the check-in window of your flight opens.
You can complete the check-in and also select your favorite seat in the app. Now, you can download your digital boarding pass for the flight and be prepared for the journey.
Boarding Pass At The Airport
You can receive your boarding pass at the airport in two ways. You can use the self-service kiosk or go to the carrier’s counter to complete the process of check-in.
Kiosk Machine Boarding Pass
The airports where this airline departs from are equipped with self-service kiosk machines. Apart from checking in, the other services you can carry out yourself are:
- Select or change your seat.
- Print your bag tags.
- Get your print Scandinavian Airlines boarding pass.
- Add your EuroBonus number.
- Register your additional information required for travel to the US and United Kingdom.
Boarding Pass From The Check-in Counter
The staff members of the carrier are always present to happily assist you in check-in at the airport counters. Just wait patiently in line for personal service and give your flight information when your number comes.
Your information will be verified and you will be checked in by the representative for the flight. They will provide you with your boarding pass print within a few minutes.
According to the timetable of your flight, the check-in counters can be used hassle-free before the departure.
What is the deadline for boarding on Scandinavian Airlines?
You need to make sure that you have plenty of time to drop off your bags and complete the check-in before boarding your flight. It is recommended that you arrive at the airport around 3 hours prior to the departure. The check-in and baggage drop counter closes between 60 to 90 minutes before the departure depending on your cabin class. The carrier closes its boarding gate 35 minutes before the scheduled time of your flight’s departure. If you are not at the gate until this time, then you might be denied boarding and your ticket might be canceled.
Who can’t get an online or kiosk boarding pass on Scandinavian Airlines?
Sometimes, it is important that you complete the check-in at the airport counter and then get your boarding pass for the journey. The chances of getting a boarding pass online or via the self-service kiosk will not be provided in case:
1. You are flying as an unaccompanied minor.
2. You are traveling with a pet, musical instrument, etc.
3. You need special assistance for your journey.