Buckle up and prepare for an extraordinary journey with the Qantas Airways boarding pass print. Experience impeccable service, comfortable cabins, and world-class in-flight facilities. Whether you are jetting off to a dream destination or heading back home. Qantas Airways ensures you arrive with a smile on your face.
Procedures To Obtain Qantas Airways Boarding Pass
You can get your boarding pass for the next flight journey with Qantas Airways in various ways. The procedures are quite simple and convenient. Below are the details about the processes.
Web-based Boarding Pass
You need to visit the official website of this air carrier i.e. www.qantas.com and then follow these steps.
- Firstly, check if your flight is eligible for online check-in on the homepage.
- Make sure you are within the correct time frames. Because online check-in is available at different times for domestic or international flights.
- Enter your booking reference and last name to find your flight reservation. You can also do this through “Manage Booking” or “Your Bookings” if you are a Qantas frequent flyer.
- Choose the “Checkin/Print Boarding Pass” button where your flight details are listed.
- You can use your digital boarding pass to board your flight when it is available. If not, you can print Qantas Airways boarding pass at home and take it with you to the airport.
Note: You can also receive your boarding pass via checking in at the website on your smartphone. And retrieve the boarding pass anytime through “Manage Booking.”
Boarding Pass Via Mobile App
Download the application of Qantas Airways on your mobile device. It will surely help you improve your every step of the journey with easy access to a boarding pass. A few benefits of the Qantas app are:
- Check-in with just some simple taps and you are ready to fly.
- Access your digital boarding pass from the home screen of the app.
- Receive real-time information on your flight departure, gate information, etc.
- Add your boarding pass to the Apple wallet if you are an iPhone user.
Note: The digital boarding pass is currently available for Australian domestic and selected international destinations.
Boarding Pass Restrictions
Some passengers traveling with Qantas Airways are not eligible to obtain their boarding passes via the above methods.
- Unaccompanied minors can only get their Qantas Airways boarding pass print at the airport.
- You can check in online if you have special needs. However, in some circumstances, a boarding pass will not be issued until you arrive at the airport. You can check out the official website of this air carrier for more information.
Boarding Pass At The Airport
You can easily have your boarding pass on arrival at the airport in two ways.
Skip the long queues with Qantas Airways self-service kiosks. The prompts to follow are:
- Find the kiosk machine check-in area at the airport.
- Enter your booking confirmation number and last name.
- Select your Qantas flight.
- Confirm your details by verifying them.
- Print or download your boarding pass for the journey.
Airline Check-in Counter
If kiosks are not available from the place you are flying out. Then, go to the check-in counter of Qantas Airways at the departures area.
Make sure you have your booking reference, e-ticket, passport, and any relevant documents. The friendly staff of this air carrier will verify your booking and confirm your check-in. Then, they will provide you with a print Qantas Airways boarding pass and you can move ahead to sit on your preferred seat.
Boarding Times With Qantas Airways
Qantas Airways has different time frames regarding your flight boarding. For domestic flights, you should be at the gate at least 20 minutes prior to the departure. And for international flights, reach the gate a minimum of 40 minutes before your flight departs. You must complete your check-in before the given time. So, arrive at the airport well in advance to avoid any mishappenings. Because Qantas Airways might cancel your reservation if you are not at the boarding gate by the time indicated.
Can I use a digital boarding pass for entry through security?
Digital boarding passes of Qantas Airways are commonly accepted for entry through security checkpoints. Just make sure that your digital boarding pass is easily accessible or your electronic device for scanning. And it has a full barcode on display.
How does Qantas Boarding work?
Qantas Airways currently uses a class-based system for boarding. It allows premium cabins and frequent flyer members to board first. And then, other passengers as per their fare class board the aircraft.
Do I need to keep my boarding pass throughout the journey?
It is advised that you must keep your boarding pass at all times with you, especially for Qantas domestic flights. Because you have to present it to Customs clearance points at the commencement and conclusion of your trip.