Embrace the thrill of the unknown as you set on a journey of a lifetime with your Pegasus Airlines boarding pass print. Get ready to be whisked away to extraordinary destinations that ignite your soul. This air carrier could be your trusted companion in exploration and wonder. So fasten your seatbelts and fly fearlessly as your adventure awaits.
How To Get A Boarding Pass With Pegasus Airlines?
This airline offers different ways to obtain your boarding pass for the flight. You can read the thorough description of the methods mentioned below.
Online Boarding Pass
You can easily get access to your boarding pass through both the website and the mobile app of the carrier. The air carrier gives you the benefit of checking in 2 days before your flight and no later than 60 minutes left for the departure. Look at the steps given underneath to obtain your boarding pass online.
- Visit the official website of the airline by typing www.flypgs.com on your favorite browser. Or download the Pegasus app on your mobile device.
- Select the “Online Check-in” tab on the homepage of the website.
- Enter your surname and reservation code in the specified boxes and then click on the “Continue” button.
- Your flight information will be retrieved and you can make a seat selection or purchase any additional services if you want.
- Then, follow any further prompts to complete your check-in. For the mobile app check-in, tap the “Mobile Boarding Passes” menu.
- Next, you will be asked to enter your email address and phone number on a new page. Add them and click on the “Confirm” button.
- Now, the carrier will send you a message including your flight details and mobile boarding pass as an SMS or email. You have the option to print Pegasus Airlines boarding pass or download it to your mobile device.
This could be your best option to receive the boarding pass if you are flying without any luggage. Self-service kiosks are available at only selected airports. You can check out your departure airport’s website to see whether you can use this feature or not.
Go through these steps in order to obtain your boarding pass from a kiosk machine:
- Find the Pegasus self-service kiosk at the airport.
- Select your preferred language and destination by clicking on the touch screen.
- Choose from the various options for checking in displayed on the screen. You can complete the check-in via booking code, e-ticket, or passport.
- Next, fill in the details necessary to proceed further and collect your boarding pass.
- The kiosk machine will then verify your given information.
- The dispensing lot will give your Pegasus Airlines boarding pass print in no time.
- Collect it and make your way straight to the boarding gate.
Note: If you wish to take your boarding pass by this method. Then, keep in mind that you can use the kiosks for around 20 hours to check in for your departure and return flights.
Airport Counter Boarding Pass
You can go to the airport and complete the process of check-in and receive your boarding pass hassle-free. But make sure you have ample time to proceed with this method. Because the lines at the airport check-in counter could be quite long.
Once you have reached the counter, provide the necessary documents to the official required for your travel and drop off your bags. They will verify the information and check you in. Your boarding pass will also be handed over to you shortly by the counter clerks. Then, you can proceed to the boarding gate and wait for your flight.
Timings For Boarding
Generally, you can see the boarding time announcements for your flight in the boarding gate area.
For domestic flights, reach the boarding gate around 35 minutes before the scheduled departure. And for traveling internationally with this airline, make sure to be at the gate approximately 45 minutes before your flight departs.
The air carrier usually closes its boarding gate 20 minutes before the take-off time of the aircraft. If you are not at the gate during this time, then there are possibilities that your passenger rights will be forfeited.
Can I get a Pegasus Airlines boarding pass for a connecting flight?
Pegasus Airlines allows you to check in for your different flights. You will get separate boarding passes for each flight which you can print out. It is advised that you keep your boarding passes for all connecting flights that you have checked in handy. It can save you time at the stopover airport when you have to catch your next flight.
Can I change Pegasus Airlines’ booking after a boarding pass print?
Most air carriers do not allow any changes once you have obtained your boarding pass as it is the last document required to get on your flight. And the same is the case with Pegasus Airlines. After you are checked in and have got a boarding pass, no changes can be made to your flight reservation. However, in some operational, security, or safety situations, the carrier might make changes at the last minute to your initial booking. Do not worry as they will also compensate you for the same.