Obtaining a boarding pass can be time taking as well as a bit complicated but not with Pacific Coastal Airlines. This airline understands your problems and values your time and trust. With Pacific Coastal Airlines you can explore various ways through which you can print Pacific Coastal Airlines boarding pass easily at your own convenience.
Whether you are at your home or office or somewhere else, you can smoothly get your hands on your boarding pass. To know how, continue to check out the whole article till the very end.
Overview About Pacific Coastal Airlines boarding pass
Get all the details about the Pacific Coastal Airlines boarding pass along with its obtaining timing and steps in the context given below.
Timing to Get Pacific Coastal Boarding Pass
To get your boarding pass, you will have to apply for it in the given time frame by the airline. If you fail to do so, then you might not be able to hop on your assigned flight.
Check out the boarding pass obtaining timing below;
Online Boarding Pass Timing: If you plan to get your boarding pass online, then you can complete your check within 24 hours to 1 hour before the scheduled flight time. The online boarding pass portal gets closed 40 minutes prior to the flight departure time.
Airport Boarding Pass Timing: If you are at the airport and thinking of getting the boarding pass from the check-in counter or kiosk, then reach the airport at least 3 to 4 hours before.
- For domestic flights, the counter and kiosk open 2 hours before and close around 30 minutes before the flight departure time.
- If you are going to fly on an international flight, then the boarding pass facility will open 3 hours before and shut down 45 minutes before as it takes a bit extra time than the domestic flight.
Modes to Get Pacific Coastal Airlines Boarding Pass
This Airline is a flexible airline that offers various services and facilities. One of its most popular services is different ways to get a boarding pass. This airline typically offers two modes and various methods. You can check out the details below.
Get Your Boarding Pass Online
All the details about the two online methods are given below;
Through Official Website
If you are flying with Pacific Coastal Airlines, then you can get your boarding pass online, without any trouble by just following the below-given steps;
- Open the airline’s website and log in to the account.
- To log in to your account you will have to enter the requested information.
- Then complete your check-in.
- After completing it, you will get the option to Pacific Coastal Airlines boarding pass print online or download and save it on your phone.
Via Mobile Phone
Download the Pacific Coastal Airlines Mobile App in your phone or tab from App Store for iOS or Google Play Store for Android phones. Then Create or log in to your account. Then you will be driven to the main page. Search for the check-in option. Then complete your check-in by providing all the required details. Select your seat if you haven’t.
After the successful completion, you will get to see your boarding pass. You can download the pass or take a screenshot. However, if you take a screenshot, then make sure that the image and the barcode are clear to avoid any future problems.
Benefits of Online Boarding Pass
There are several benefits of using online boarding passes.
- You can easily access and store your boarding pass on your smartphone or email, eliminating the need for paper printouts.
- Online boarding passes allow you to check in and select your seat from the comfort of your home, saving your time at the airport.
- With an online boarding pass, you can bypass long lines at the check-in counter and head straight to security if you don’t have checked baggage.
- If your plans change, you can modify your seat selection or check-in details online without visiting the airline’s desk.
- Having your boarding pass on your phone ensures you always have it handy, even if you misplace your physical documents.
- Online boarding passes can provide real-time updates about your flight’s status, gate changes, and delays.
- You can easily forward your electronic boarding pass to travel companions, making group travel coordination smoother.
- Simply scan the QR code on your mobile boarding pass at the gate for a hassle-free boarding process.
Non-Eligibility for Online Boarding Pass
The airline does not offer an online boarding pass facility to its all passengers. There are some passengers who are not eligible to use the online boarding pass portal. The list is mentioned below;
- If you or anyone in your reservation requires special assistance.
- If you are an unaccompanied minor or traveling with one.
- In case you have bought Express Tickets or Medical Fares.
- If you are traveling with your pet in the flight cabin or in the cargo hold/ checked-in.
- Due to some reason or disability, if you are traveling with a service animal.
- In case, you are going to travel on BCAA or ISIC Student discount (as member ID must be shown at check-in)
Claim Your Boarding Pass Offline
If you ever had thought about How to Download Pacific Coastal Airlines Boarding Pass offline, then you must check out the different ways given below;
By Using Self-Service Kiosk Machine
Follow the steps to obtain a kiosk boarding pass.
- Leave your house with ample time and reach the airport and find the self-service kiosk for the airline.
- Then select your preferred language if available.
- After that, the machine will prompt you to enter your flight information and passenger details for whom you want to get a boarding pass.
- If you have not completed your check-in, then complete the check-in first.
- If you want to customize your seat, you can do this now.
- In case, you already completed your check-in online and using the kiosk machine just to get the Pacific Coastal Airlines boarding pass print, then after login the screen will directly show the print boarding pass option.
- You just have to tap on that.
- The kiosk will print your boarding pass immediately.
- Verify your boarding pass and proceed to the boarding gate.
Visit the Airport Counter
The steps to get a boarding pass at the airport counter are;
- Arrive at the airport at least on time.
- Go to the Pacific Coastal Airlines check-in counter.
- Show your passport and other government-issued ID to the available agent at the counter.
- Then start the check-in process to get the boarding pass.
- If you are traveling with checked luggage, you will need to pay the baggage fees at the check-in counter.
- The airline representative will check your ID and ask you to confirm your flight details.
- The airline representative will print your boarding pass.
- If you have any questions, be sure to ask the airline representative for assistance.
In which order do unaccompanied minors board Pacific Coastal Airlines flights?
If you are traveling with an unaccompanied minor, then you will be able to board the flight first before all the other passengers. The airline offers this facility to provide you with ample time to settle down before the primary flight boarding process starts. In case, along with you, there are some differently-abled passengers who are also traveling, then they will be the first ones to board the flight. After those passengers, you will be allowed to board.
Who boards the last Pacific Coastal Airlines flight?
All the passengers traveling with basic fare or completing the check-in at the last moment will board the Pacific Coastal Airlines flight in the end. Before them, all the premium class ticket holders and passengers who completed their check-in early will hop on.