Print Kuwait Airways boarding pass with the help of various online and offline modes to explore uncomparable luxurious in-flight service and safety. Without the pass, you cannot hop on your flight. However, the airline will not allow everyone to use online methods and will restrict some moves. To know the exact details you are required to check out the details written in the article below;
How to Download Kuwait Airways Boarding Pass?
Downloading or printing your Kuwait boarding pass can be easy or difficult depending on your knowledge. If you are a newbie with this airline and do not anything much about this airline’s terms and rules, then you may get into confusion or trouble during your boarding pass receiving procedure.
But no worries, this article will provide you with every minute detail regarding the boarding pass obtaining process.
In the below-given details, you will get to know the different ways and times to get the boarding pass. Along with that, you will get to know who is eligible for which mode and which airport prioritizes the boarding pass receiving method.
Various Ways to Get Kuwait Boarding Pass
Check out the methods below and choose the best according to your convenience.
Kuwait Airways Boarding Pass Print Online
If you are interested in getting your boarding pass online, then you can use two ways; through the official website of the airline and through the official mobile app of the airline. You just need a good internet connection.
The steps for both ways are given below;
- The first thing that you need to do is open your web browser and go to the official Kuwait Airways website. The URL is likely to be something like www.kuwaitairways.com.
- Then, look for options like “Manage Booking,” “Check-in,” or “My Booking” on the website’s homepage.
- On the next page, you will see some blank sections where you will have to enter the required details to retrieve your booking such as your name, departing airport, and flight details.
- After you provide the necessary information, the website will display your booking details. This includes flight information, departure and arrival times, and passenger names.
- If you are traveling with others, you might need to select the passengers for whom you want to check-in and get the boarding passes. Sometimes this step is automated, and all passengers on the booking are selected by default.
- Depending on the airline’s policy, you might have the option to choose your seats during online check-in. Select your preferred seats if available.
- Review all the details carefully to make sure everything is accurate. This includes your flight information, passenger names, and any seats you’ve chosen. If everything looks correct, proceed to the next step.
- Once you have confirmed your details, the website will generate your boarding pass. This pass will usually be available as a digital file that you can download and save on your mobile device or print out.
- The airline may also send you a copy of the boarding pass to your email or mobile number. Make sure to check your inbox and spam folder, just in case.
Via Mobile App
- Download the Kuwait Airways mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Open the app and sign in to your account.
- Tap on the “Flights” tab.
- Select the flight you want to check in for.
- Tap on the “Check In” button.
- Enter your booking reference number, e-ticket number, or Oasis Club member ID.
- Enter your name as it appears on your passport.
- Select your desired seat.
- Review your boarding pass and tap on the “Download” button.
- Your boarding pass will be saved to your phone’s photo gallery.
Get Your Boarding Pass at the Airport
You can also get your boarding pass at the airport. At the airport, you get two ways; Kiosk and Check-in counter.
If you do not need any assistance then you can use the kiosk machine to get your boarding pass. However, to use a kiosk, you will need your booking reference number, e-ticket number, or Oasis Club member ID.
Follow the below-given steps for a smooth completion;
- Locate Kiosk: Find the Kuwait Airways self-service kiosk in the airport terminal.
- Touch Screen: Follow the on-screen instructions and touch the screen to begin.
- Booking Details: Enter your booking reference or scan your passport.
- Passenger Selection: Choose the passengers for whom you want boarding passes.
- Seat Selection: If available, select your preferred seats.
- Review Information: Check that all details are correct.
- Baggage Options: If needed, choose baggage options.
- Print Boarding Pass: Confirm and tap on the “Kuwait Airways boarding pass print”.
- Collect Receipt: If required, take a receipt for any additional services.
- Security Check: Proceed to security with your boarding pass.
- Boarding Gate: Arrive at the gate on time for boarding.
If you have some special requirements such as a wheelchair or extra surveillance throughout the journey, then you will have to go straight to the airport Kuwait check-in counter to obtain your boarding pass;
Simply follow the below-given steps;
- After you reach the counter, provide your valid passport and booking reference number or e-ticket number to the available staff.
- Then the staff will assist you with the check-in process and ask about your preferences.
- If you have checked baggage, the staff will guide you on bag drop procedures.
- Then, the staff will print your boarding pass with flight details.
Various Boarding Pass Obtaining Timing for Different Methods
To proceed with the online boarding pass process, you can use the website or mobile app within 24 hours to 3 hours before the flight departure time. If you are going to proceed with the procedure at the airport then you will have to reach the kiosk machine or check-in counter at least 2 to 3 hours before the flight departure time. The boarding process will end 30 to 45 minutes before your flight takes off.
Some Additional About Kuwait Boarding Pass
There are some important details that you should know about the Kuwait boarding pass. The details are given below;
Airports Where Digital Boarding Pass Are Available
There are some airports where you can use a digital boarding pass. The names are;
- Manama (BAH)
- Dhaka (DAC)
- Manchester (MAN)
- Tbilisi (TBS)
- Frankfurt (FRA)
- Munich (MUC)
- Milan (MXP)
- Doha (DOH)
- Istanbul (IST)
- Cairo – CAI
- London – LHR
- Qassim – ELQ
Note: You can check the rest of the names on the Online Boarding Pass page of Kuwait Airways.
Passengers Restrictions to Use Digital Boarding Pass
The airline will prohibit your using the digital boarding pass, which means you cannot apply online to complete the boarding pass procedure if;
- You are an unaccompanied minor.
- You need some medical assistance.
- You are traveling with an infant or children under the age of 2.
- You are traveling in a group of 10 or more passengers in a single booking.
What are the benefits of using a digital Kuwait Boarding Pass?
There are many benefits to using a digital Kuwait boarding pass. Some of the major are;
1. The digital boarding pass saves time and hassle, especially if you are checking in for a flight at a busy airport during peak hours.
2. Digital boarding passes are just as secure as paper boarding passes. They use a barcode or QR code that is scanned at the airport.
3. You can easily make changes to your flight, such as your seat assignment or your departure time, without having to reprint your boarding pass.
Will I have to reprint the Kuwait boarding pass if I have checked in my baggage?
No, you do not need to reprint your Kuwait boarding pass if you have checked in your baggage. You can use your electronic boarding pass (e-boarding pass) to board your flight. Your e-boarding pass will be sent to your email address or mobile phone after you have checked in online. You can also print your e-boarding pass at the airport self-service kiosks.