The Hong Kong Airlines boarding pass print, a slender piece of paper enriched with possibilities, cradles the stories of bustling markets, soaring skyscrapers, and hidden pockets of serenity waiting to be explored. It is more than a mere ticket; it’s your gateway to the captivating fusion of East and West, where culinary delights, cultural treasures, and breathtaking landscapes converge. Stay with us as we embark on a journey through the world of the Hong Kong Airlines boarding pass, where the allure of Asia’s world city comes to life, one flight at a time.
Overview of Hong Kong Airlines Boarding Pass
Thinking about How to Download Hong Kong Airlines Boarding Pass? Then check out the context written below and get all the details effortlessly.
Boarding Pass Obtaining Times
Check out the Hong Kong boarding pass obtaining times below;
- If you are applying for an online boarding pass and then you can get it within 48 hours to 1 hour 30 minutes before your flight departure time.
- If you are planning to get your boarding pass at the airport check-in counter or kiosk machine then you will have to complete the procedure within 2-3 hours to 45 minutes before your flight departure time.
- The boarding gate will be closed 20 minutes before the flight departure time.
Various Ways to Get Hong Kong Boarding Pass
The airline offers various boarding pass obtaining methods. Let’s discuss these in detail below;
Hong Kong Airlines Boarding Pass Print Online
To obtain your Hong Kong Airlines boarding pass online, follow these steps:
- Visit the Hong Kong Airlines official website using a web browser on your computer or mobile device.
- If you have an existing account, log in using your credentials. If not, you may need to create an account by providing your personal details.
- Once you are logged in, locate the “Manage Booking” or a similar option on the website. This section allows you to access your reservation.
- Enter the necessary booking details, which typically include your reservation code (also known as a PNR or booking reference) and your name as it appears on the ticket.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to check-in for your flight. You may be asked to confirm your flight details, select seats, and provide passport information.
- After completing the check-in process, you will have the option to either download a digital copy of your boarding pass or receive it via email. You can also choose to print the boarding pass if you prefer a physical copy.
- Make sure to save the digital boarding pass on your mobile device or have a printed copy ready before heading to the airport. You will need it to pass through security and board your flight.
Obtain Your Kiosk Boarding Pass
To get your Hong Kong Airlines boarding pass from a kiosk machine at the airport, follow these steps:
- Locate the self-service check-in kiosk at the airport, which is typically near the airline’s check-in counters.
- Touch the screen to begin the process, and select the language of your choice, usually English.
- Provide the necessary information, which often includes your booking reference (PNR), passport details, or a credit card used for booking verification.
- Confirm your flight reservation and select the passengers for check-in if you’re traveling with others.
- Review and verify your flight details, seat assignments, and other relevant information displayed on the kiosk.
- Once you have confirmed all the details, the kiosk machine will flash an option “Print Hong Kong Airlines boarding pass”. Just tap on it.
- And retrieve your printed boarding passes from the kiosk.
- Keep the boarding passes in a safe and easily accessible place as you will need them for security checks and boarding.
Get Your Boarding Pass At the Airport
To get a Hong Kong boarding pass at the airport, follow these general steps:
- Check-In: Approach the airline’s check-in counter or use a self-service kiosk, depending on your airline’s policies and available options.
- Provide Required Documents: Present your valid passport or ID card, visa (if applicable), and any other required travel documents to the airline staff or the self-service kiosk.
- Provide Booking Information: Provide your flight booking details, including your reservation code, ticket number, or e-ticket, which can usually be found on your booking confirmation or e-ticket receipt.
- Baggage Check (if applicable): If you have checked baggage, follow the instructions to check it in at the airline’s counter. They will weigh your bags, attach baggage tags, and send them to the aircraft’s hold.
- Security Check: Proceed to the security checkpoint, where your carry-on items will be screened, and you will undergo security checks.
- Immigration (if applicable): If you are departing on an international flight, you may need to pass through immigration control. Ensure you have all necessary visas and travel documents.
- Proceed to the Departure Gate: After clearing security and immigration (if applicable), follow the signs to your departure gate. Check the information screens for the gate number and departure time.
- Boarding Pass Collection: At the departure gate, airline staff will be present to assist passengers. They will check your documents and issue your boarding pass if you have not received it earlier in the process. Some airlines also offer mobile boarding passes that can be scanned directly from your smartphone.
- Proceed to the Aircraft: Once you have your boarding pass, wait at the gate until it’s time to board. Listen for announcements or watch for the display screens for boarding instructions.
- Board the Plane: When it’s your turn to board, present your boarding pass and identification to the airline staff at the gate, and then proceed to the aircraft.
Who is not eligible to get a Hong Kong Airlines Boarding Pass online?
There are some passengers who are not eligible for online boarding passes. The list is mentioned below;
1. Passengers who need a wheelchair or Medical Assistance.
2. Passengers traveling as Unaccompanied minors, or passengers traveling with infants or small children.
3. Passengers traveling on I class or E class.
4. Flights that are not operated by Hong Kong Airlines.
5. Passengers flying from U.S. Connecting flights.
6. Those with ticket numbers not beginning with “851”
7. Passengers who purchased tickets under fare family Basic and Main, without purchasing any seats.
Which airport offers an online Hong Kong Airlines Boarding Pass?
The airports are Hong Kong (HKG), Beijing (PEK), Shanghai Pudong (PVG), Shanghai Hongqiao (SHA), Taipei (TPE), Kansai (KIX), Tokyo (NRT), Okinawa (OKA), Seoul (ICN), Bangkok (BKK), Chengdu (CTU), Chongqing (CKG), Guiyang (KWE), Haikou (HAK), Hangzhou (HGH), Nanchang (KHN), Nanjing (NKG), Sanya (SYX), Tianjin (TSN), Bali Denpasar (DPS), Kagoshima (KOJ), Okayama (OKJ), Yonago (YGJ), Maldives (MLE), Manila (MNL), and Hanoi (HAN).