Does applying for a boarding pass make you anxious? Do you often ask others this question, How to download EgyptAir boarding pass? Are you confused between various boarding pass receiving methods? If your answer is yes to any of these questions, then end all your doubts here forever.
Because this precise comprehensive guide will lead your way to get your EgyptAir boarding pass. Just gather all your concentration and focus on the details provided in this article, and nobody will be able to create doubts in your mind. You will be confident and relaxed during your proceedings and will surely enjoy the opulent in-flight services of this airline.
Essential Details About EgyptAir Boarding Pass
Before moving forward to obtain a boarding pass, you must be aware of some essential points to avoid last minute fuss. Details can be seen below;
- In case, you are going to fly from DMM (Dammam) or RUH (Riyadh) then you need to get 2 prints of your boarding pass.
- You must have a signed passport if you are flying from Germany.
- If you have booked a codeshare flight, then you will have to receive your boarding pass through the official website of the operating carrier.
- If you are traveling with an infant, or if you are traveling as an unaccompanied minor then you will have to obtain your boarding pass through the airport counter.
- In case, you have some flight due or need special assistance then also you will have to approach the airport to get your boarding pass.
Different Methods’ Timing to Get EgyptAir Boarding Pass
Let’s discuss the different methods that you can use to get your EgyptAir boarding pass print in detail;
- The web check-in portal to obtain your boarding pass will open 48 hours and will be closed 90 minutes before the flight departure time. This timing is applicable for both online and mobile boarding pass obtaining methods.
- If you are at the airport and want to get your boarding pass, then you would have to complete the process within 3 hours to 60 minutes before the international flight departure time. For domestic flights, you will have to complete the procedures within 2 hours to 30 minutes before the departure time.
- The flight boarding gates will close 30 minutes before your flight takes off. This boarding timing is for both domestic and international flights.
Methods to Get EgyptAir Boarding Pass
Take your boarding pass to fly and explore your EgyptAir travel journey, with the help of any of the below-given methods. Just check out the ways and conditions to select the one that suits your preference and flight conditions.
EgyptAir Boarding Pass Print Online
If you want to receive your boarding pass from the comfort of your home, then you can opt for the online boarding pass receiving method. The steps that you must follow for a flawless complexion are written below;
- Go to the EgyptAir website and click on the “Check-in” tab.
- Enter your booking reference number and last name.
- Click on the “Check-in” button.
- Review your flight information and make sure that all the details are correct.
- If you are traveling with any infants or children, you will need to enter their information as well.
- Select your seats and any other additional services that you want.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Print your boarding pass or save it to your mobile device.
Passengers Cannot Get Online Boarding Pass
The airline will not allow you to get an online boarding pass if you are traveling from the cities given below;
- If you are flying from JFK (New York), IAD(Washington), or YYZ (Toronto) then you will get your boarding pass and the airport check-in counter. There you will have to complete your data verification as well.
- If your flight is going to depart from KWI (Kuwait) then you must have to report to the EgyptAir check-in counter to reprint your boarding pass.
- You will have to report at the airport check-in counter to get your boarding pass only if you are traveling from Tunis City.
- In Erbil Intl (EBL), Baghdad Intl (BGW), and Juba (JUB) Airports, you cannot get an online boarding pass. Only an airport boarding pass is available.
Get Your EgyptAir Mobile Boarding Pass
You can also choose the mobile app of this airline to get your boarding pass digitally. To make this procedure simple, you need to follow the steps mentioned below;
- Download the EgyptAir mobile app on your iOS or Android device.
- Open the app and sign in to your account.
- Tap on the “My Trips” tab.
- Select the trip that you want to get your boarding pass for.
- Tap on the “Boarding Pass” button.
- Your boarding pass will be displayed on your screen. You can select the EgyptAir boarding pass print option.
- If you do not want this option, then you can also save your boarding pass to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay.
Receive Your Boarding Pass at the Airport Check-in Counter
Try out the old traditional method to get your boarding pass. Just go to the airport on the day of your flight departure and then follow the below-given steps;
- Once you reach the airport, head straight to the EgyptAir check-in counter and present your passport and booking confirmation to the agent available there.
- Then, the check-in agent will check your passport and booking information.
- During this time, you can select your seat if you have done it during your booking.
- You can also ask for special assistance (if required).
- After providing all the details, wait till the agent is proceeding with your boarding pass.
- Once he/she completes the process, they will print EgyptAir boarding pass for you.
- If you are checking in luggage, you will need to weigh and tag your bags at the baggage counter.
- Proceed to security and then to your boarding gate.
Is Egyptair seat selection important when I’m traveling with my family?
The carrier tries its best to accommodate seats for all the members in your booking together. But it is advised that you select seats at an early stage to avoid any inconvenience. Because although the carrier will provide you with the adjoining seats, the options might be limited. So, while traveling with your family, you should secure seats while you are booking your flight.
How can I get a refund for my selected seat on Egyptair?
When you are not able to fly on your selected seat because of the carrier. Then, you can request to get a full refund by visiting the nearest office of the airline or by contacting the call center. The number to connect with one of the representatives of the airline is +1 212 581 5600. You can reach out at this number from 9am to 5pm, Eastern Standard Time, Monday – Friday.