Get the Edelweiss Air boarding pass print with the help of various modes and explore the tremendous in-flight experience throughout the journey. However, to get the boarding passes, you will have to get aware of many essential things such as procedure completing steps, availability, restrictions, time limits, and many more.
At What Time Can I Print Edelweiss Air Boarding Pass?
Like other airlines, Edelweiss also has some time limits to get a boarding pass. No matter what mode/ procedure you choose, you are required to get the passes, within the time slot per process.
In the below-given points, you will get brief information about the timings;
- The online portal to get the boarding pass opens 23 hours before the flight time to 1 hour before.
- This timing is applicable for both website and mobile app procedures.
- If you are going to apply for the boarding pass at the airport counter or kiosk machine, then the boarding pass procedure for short-haul and medium-haul flights starts around 90 minutes prior to the flight departure time. And for long-haul flights, the process will start 120 to 180 minutes before flight departure time.
- The boarding pass obtaining time at Zurich Airport is between 04:00 AM to 10:00 PM (Mon to Sun).
Various Procedures to Obtain Edelweiss Boarding Pass
The airline typically offers 4 ways to get an Edelweiss boarding pass. In the below-given context, you will explore simple steps for all the ways/modes to get the passes. So let’s check out the details below;
Edelweiss Air Boarding Pass Print Online
Go to the official website and then search for the online check-in option. Once you reach there, you will have to complete the check-in. Then you will see an option “boarding pass”. When you will click on that, the website will flash two options. Either choose download and save in the device or print the pass to show at the airport boarding gates.
Airports Allow Online Boarding Pass
There are a few airports where online boarding pass is available. Some of the names from where your flight should depart to get a boarding pass are listed below;
Zurich, Colombo, Gran Canaria, Olbia (Sardinia), San Jose (Costa Rica), Antalya, Dalaman, Havana, Orlando (Florida), Seville, Bodrum, Denver, Larnaca (Cyprus), Palma de Mallorca. Skopje, Buenos Aires, Dubrovnik, Las Vegas, Phuket, Split, Cagliari, Edinburgh, Mahe (Seychelles), Pula (Croatia), Tampa Bay (Florida), Calgary, Eilat, Male (Maldives), Punta Cana, and Tenerife.
Kiosk Boarding Pass Procedure
At the airport, you can use a self-service machine also known as a kiosk machine to get your boarding pass. Even if you are new to using the machine or if you are confused about how to download Edelweiss Air Boarding Pass via using the machine, then you can check out the below-given steps;
- Find Edelweiss’s self-service kiosk. You can find it near the airport’s check-in area.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to either scan the barcode on your booking confirmation or enter your booking reference number.
- Confirm your flight details, passenger information, and seat preferences if applicable.
- Choose whether you have checked baggage or not. If you have, then follow the instructions to weigh and tag your bags.
- Then you will get the option to print your boarding pass. Tap on that.
- After that, the kiosk will generate your boarding pass. Collect it along with any baggage receipts if applicable.
- Some kiosks offer additional services like seat upgrades or flight changes. Follow the prompts if you need any of these.
- Once you complete all these steps, you are all set for a smooth journey.
Get Your Boarding Pass at the Airport Counter
There is another way to get your Edelweiss boarding pass at the airport. If you are not comfortable with the kiosk procedure, then you can go to the check-in counter and take help from the available agent. check and follow the steps written below;
- Arrive at the airport well in advance of your flight’s departure time. Aim to be at the airport at least 2 to 3 hours before for international flights and 1 to 2 hours before for domestic flights.
- Look for the Edelweiss Air’ check-in counter or information screens that indicate the location of their check-in area. These counters are usually well-marked and can be found in the departure hall.
- Once you find out the counter, you can head straight to it. Sometimes, you might see a long queue. In that case, you will have to join the queue at Edelweiss’s check-in counter. If there is more than one queue, make sure you are in the correct line based on your flight’s destination or other criteria.
- Have your required travel documents ready, including your passport, flight itinerary or booking reference number, and any necessary visas. You might also need the credit card you used for booking, especially if you are checking in baggage.
- Approach the counter when it’s your turn and present your travel documents to the airline staff. They will ask for your booking details and identification.
- If you have checked baggage, you will need to provide it at this point. The airline staff will weigh your bags, tag them, and send them for loading onto the aircraft. Make sure to adhere to the baggage weight limits set by the airline.
- After verifying your details and checking in your baggage, the airline staff will generate your boarding pass. This pass will have information about your flight, seat assignment, departure gate, and other important details. You may also be given a receipt for your checked baggage.
- If there are any specific instructions, updates, or notifications regarding your flight, the airline staff will provide them at this stage. Listen attentively and ask any questions you may have.
Note: Once you have your boarding pass, proceed to the security checkpoint. Follow the security procedures and, if necessary, clear immigration control based on your destination
Can I pick up my airport boarding pass after online check-in?
Yes, if you have completed your Edelweiss check-in online and due to some reason were not able to get the boarding pass print, then you can reach the airport, within the given time slot and visit the Edelweiss check-in counter or self-kiosk machine to get your boarding pass print.
Can I get Edelweiss flight’s boarding pass at a SBB counter
Unfortunately, no you cannot get your boarding pass at a SBB counter. But you can drop off your baggage at many SBB stations. You just have to go to the Zurich Airport with your luggage and complete the check-in process.