To board a flight, you must print Delta Air Lines boarding pass. This airline is a very popular airline in the US as it offers various ways to complete the boarding pass. If you are flying or proceeding to get the boarding pass for the first time, then you must check out the below-given context.
This airline will help you to complete your task without any hassle. Not just that, but it will also offer you various other essential information that you must know to obtain the boarding pass.
Print Delta Air Lines Boarding Pass
If you are flying with Delta Air Lines then you can get various ways to download your boarding pass to board your flight. In the below-given context, you will find two major ways through which you can obtain your passes.
Online Boarding Pass Process
If you are looking for a way to receive the boarding pass which is very convenient and allows you to complete the process while being at home then the online way would be the best option for you. The steps to complete the procedure without any struggle are given below;
- Go to the Delta Air Lines website and log in to your account.
- Click on the “Check In” button.
- Enter your confirmation number or SkyMiles number.
- Select the “Online Boarding Pass” option.
- Click on the “Download” button.
- Save the boarding pass to your computer or mobile device.
Obtaining Boarding Pass At the Airport Kiosk
If you are unable to get the boarding pass online then you can go to the airport. However, in case you want to avoid the long queue at the check-in counter, then you can use the airport kiosk facility by following the pointers given below;
- Find the self-service check-in kiosk at the airport.
- Select your preferred language.
- Choose your airline from the options provided.
- Enter your booking reference or scan the barcode on your booking confirmation.
- Review your flight details on the screen.
- Select the option to view or Delta Air Lines boarding pass print.
- If viewing, ensure the barcode is clear. If printing, collect the printed boarding pass.
- Keep your boarding pass in a safe place for easy access during your journey.
How to Add Delta Boarding Pass to Apple Wallet?
To add a Delta boarding pass to Apple Wallet, follow these steps:
- Open the email or message that contains your Delta boarding pass on your iPhone.
- Tap on the boarding pass to open it.
- Look for the “Add to Apple Wallet” button or link within the boarding pass. It is usually located at the top or bottom of the pass.
- Tap on the “Add to Apple Wallet” button. A preview of the boarding pass will appear.
- Review the information on the boarding pass preview to ensure it is correct.
- Tap on the “Add” button in the top right corner of the preview screen. The boarding pass will be added to your Apple Wallet.
- Open the Apple Wallet app on your iPhone. You should see your Delta boarding pass listed there.
- Tap on the boarding pass to view the details. You can swipe left or right to access additional information such as your seat number, flight status, and boarding time.
Benefits of Using Digital Delta Air Lines Boarding Pass
There are numerous benefits of downloading a boarding pass digitally. The top 5 major benefits that you can avail are mentioned below;
- Delta’s boarding pass allows you to check-in online and download your boarding pass to your mobile device or print it at home. This eliminates the need to stand in long lines at the airport and saves you time and effort.
- Once you have your boarding pass, you can access it easily on your mobile device through the Delta mobile app or by email. This allows for quick and hassle-free boarding, as you don’t need to search for a physical ticket or worry about misplacing it.
- Delta’s boarding pass offers a convenient and contactless way to present your boarding pass when going through security and boarding the aircraft.
- When you have your boarding pass on your mobile device, Delta can send you important flight updates, such as gate changes, delays, or cancellations, directly to your device. This helps you stay informed about any changes to your flight and allows you to adjust your plans accordingly.
- If you have connecting flights, Delta’s boarding pass can provide a seamless transition between flights. With a digital boarding pass, you can easily navigate through the airport, access information about your connecting flight, and quickly proceed to your next gate without the need for additional paper tickets.
Note: If you are not comfortable with the digital boarding pass then you can opt for Delta Air Lines boarding pass print online option.
All About Boarding Priority
There are some additional facts about Delta boarding priority. It is advisable to take a look at the below-given pointers;
- Pre-boarding: This facility will be given to passengers who need assistance or additional time to board. Along with them, active U.S. military members with their IDs are also granted this pre-boarding facility.
- Delta One or First Class: Customers with Delta One or First Class travel tickets.
- Diamond Medallion Members: All the members of the Diamond Medallion program.
- Delta Premium Select: If you have a Delta Premium Select ticket then you can get access to comfortable and smooth boarding. If you are traveling with car seats or strollers then you will get early boarding privilege.
- Delta Comfort+: Customers with Delta Comfort+ tickets.
- Sky Priority: Platinum Medallion® members, Gold Medallion® members, Flying Blue Platinum and Gold members Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Gold members, SkyTeam Elite Plus members LATAM Pass Black Signature, Black and, Platinum Elite, WestJet Rewards Platinum and Gold Elite.
- Main Cabin 1: Silver Medallion Members, Delta Corporate Travelers, Delta SkyMiles Gold, Platinum and Reserve, American Express Card Members, Flying Blue Silver members, Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Silver members, Sky Team Elite, SkyMiles Select Members: LATAM Pass Gold+ Elite West Jet Rewards Silver Elite.
- Main Cabin 2: Customers with main cabin ticket.
- Main Cabin 3: All the main cabin passengers booked in T, X, and V fares.
- Basic Economy: Customers with basic economy class tickets.