Do you find the downloading boarding pass procedure difficult and complicated? If yes, then check out the article till the end and get all the details that will help you get the Cebu Pacific Air boarding pass print without any hassle.
Apart from that, here you will get some essential details about the boarding pass that you need to follow during the boarding pass-obtaining procedure to avoid any kind of last-minute chaos at the airport.
When and How to Download Cebu Pacific Air Boarding Pass?
Let’s explore all the details about this airline’s boarding pass. In the below-given context, you will get the timing within which you will have to apply for your boarding pass. Apart from that, you will get various ways of receiving boarding passes.
Some Convenient Ways to Get A Cebu Pacific Boarding Pass
Cebu Pacific Air values your time and effort and always tries its best to provide you with the best. To make your path toward your boarding pass less complicated, this airline offers several ways of obtaining boarding passes.
Cebu Pacific Air Boarding Pass Print Online
Connect your browser to the internet and continue with the following steps;
- Go to the Cebu Pacific website and click on the “Check-In” tab.
- Enter your booking reference number (PNR) and last name.
- Click on “Continue”.
- Review your flight information and seat assignment.
- If you are happy with your seat assignment, click on “Proceed to Check-in”.
- Then you will get the option to view your boarding pass.
- Print your boarding pass or save it to your mobile device.
Kiosk Boarding Pass
Avoid standing in a long queue at the Cebu check-in counter at the airport and opt for the kiosk option.
- If you are planning to get your Cebu boarding pass on the day of flight boarding then you should make sure that you arrive at the airport with sufficient time.
- Locate the Cebu Pacific self-service kiosk machines at the airport. Most probably, these machines are situated near the airline’s check-in counters or in the departure area.
- Most kiosks offer language options. So, if your machine offers a language option then select your preferred language.
- Then, you will be prompted to identify yourself. This can be done by either entering your booking reference (PNR), scanning your passport or ID card, or swiping the credit card used for booking.
- The kiosk will retrieve your booking information based on the details you provided.
- If you have multiple flights under the same booking, the kiosk will display them. Select the flight for which you want to obtain the boarding pass.
- Verify the flight details displayed on the screen. Make sure your name, flight date, time, and destination are all correct.
- Some kiosks allow you to select your seat if it wasn’t assigned during booking. Choose your preferred seat if available.
- If you need to add checked baggage, you might have the option to do so at this stage. Follow the prompts if you wish to add baggage.
- After verifying all the details, the kiosk will show you the option “print Cebu Pacific Air pass”.
- Tap on that and the airline will generate your boarding pass. Review it carefully to ensure accuracy.
- Depending on the kiosk, you might be offered additional services such as lounge access, travel insurance, or priority boarding. Choose the options you need.
- The kiosk might offer you a receipt and itinerary for your reference. You can choose to print these or have them emailed to you.
- If you printed any documents or receipts, make sure to collect them from the kiosk.
- With your boarding pass in hand, proceed to the security check and then to the departure gate for your flight.
Online and Kiosk Boarding Pass Restrictions
The airline has put restrictions on some passengers to use online or kiosk boarding passes. Check out the criteria for the restricted passengers.
- No unaccompanied minor can use these facilities.
- Passengers who are traveling with infants.
- Passengers who are pregnant.
- Passengers who are differently abled and in need of assistance, special services or have mobility issues,
- Passengers who are traveling in a group of 10 or more.
Airport Boarding Pass
If you require assistance during the process, then reach the airport and head straight to the Cebu Pacific check-in counter and follow the below-given steps;
- After finding the counter, join the line at the counter to receive the pass and wait for your turn.
- Once it’s your turn, present your passport, government-authorized ID, or booking reference to the staff member of Cebu available at the counter.
- Verify your flight details displayed by the staff.
- Choose your seat if you haven’t already.
- If needed, hand over your checked baggage to be tagged.
- The staff will print out your boarding pass and hand it over to you.
- Ensure your name, flight, and other details are accurate.
- If you have any queries, feel free to ask the staff.
- Proceed to security after receiving your boarding pass.
- Follow signs to your designated boarding gate.
- Have a safe and pleasant journey!
Time for Getting Cebu Pacific Boarding Pass
Check out the timing under which you can obtain your boarding pass via various modes.
- The web check-in portal to obtain a boarding pass will open 72 hours before the flight departure time and close 1 hour before the domestic flight departure time and 4 hours before the scheduled international flight time.
- The kiosk machine at the airport opens 8 hours prior to the flight time and closes 1 hour before the flight departure time.
- The airport check-in counter opens 120 minutes before the scheduled time of domestic flight departure and 3 hours before the international flight departure time. The deadline to receive the boarding pass is 45 minutes before the scheduled flight departure time. For flights from Dubai, the deadline to obtain a boarding pass is 1 hour before flight departure, and for flights from Shanghai, 50 minutes before flight time.
How to download Cebu mobile boarding pass?
Downloading the mobile boarding pass is very easy, just download the Cebu Pacific mobile app and complete the check-in then you will see the boarding pass option. Just tap on that and review the details on the boarding pass to check the accuracy. After that you will get the option to download the boarding pass on your mobile phone.
Where can you use the Cebu Pacific web and mobile boarding pass?
You can use the digital boarding pass only in the below-mentioned airports;
1. For domestic flights: All the Philippines airports.
2. For international flights: Bangkok, Denpasar, Dubai, Fukuoka, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Kota Kinabalu, Kuala Lumpur, Nagoya, Osaka-Kansai, Singapore, Sydney, Taipei, and Tokyo-Narita.