Embrace the magic of air travel and open the gateway to boundless horizons with the Bangkok Airways boarding pass print. It is your invitation to adventure, a portal to unique experiences, and a bridge to unforgettable moments. As you hold it in your hand, imagine the places you will explore, the cultures you will encounter, and the memories you will create. Let this pass be your guide to explore the world and embark on a journey where every stamp is a story and every flight is a chapter in your travel tale.
Ways To Get Your Boarding Pass Of Bangkok Airways
There are various ways with which you can receive your boarding pass for the journey. In this article, we are going to discuss all the ways in detail.
Boarding Pass Through The Website
Checking in for your flight on the official website will provide you with your boarding pass. The online check-in window opens up around 24 hours prior to your flight’s departure time. Some easy steps you can carry in this procedure are:
- Visit the website of the airline on your favorite browser by typing www.bangkokair.com.
- Select the “Check-in” tab from the homepage of the air carrier.
- You can retrieve your booking information by either entering your booking reference or e-ticket number.
- Also, add your last name in the specified box and then click on the “Search” button.
- Review your flight details and complete the online check-in process by clicking on the “Confirm Check-in” button.
- The system will generate your Bangkok Airways boarding pass print online within a short duration.
Boarding Pass Via Automated Check-In
You can obtain your boarding pass without following any steps with this check-in process. Because the carrier will check you in automatically approx 12 hours before the scheduled departure time of your flight.
You are allowed to opt for the automated check-in service while booking your flight through the airline’s call center. You can contact them by dialing 1771 or +662 270 6699 on your smartphone.
In case you are a member of the FlyerBonus program of the airline, you can update your preferences for this service. Log in to your account at www.flyerbonus.com and select the “My Profile” tab. Click on the “My Preference” menu and change your settings. Make sure to apply for this process before making your flight reservation.
You will receive your boarding pass to your registered email address. It can be in the form of a printable PDF or mobile boarding pass.
This process will also benefit you from avoiding the typical check-in which is available only for a specific period of time.
Your automatic boarding pass will only be given if you’re flying domestically with this carrier. Codeshare flights are also not eligible for this service. You must hold an e-ticket with a confirmed reservation to take advantage of automated check-in.
Mobile Boarding Pass
With the help of the mobile application of this airline, you can get your e-boarding pass hassle-free. You can contribute a little to the environment by saving paper with your mobile boarding pass.
- Install the app on your smartphone and follow a few check-in prompts to complete the procedure.
- Once it is done, select the “QR code” service appearing on your screen.
- The QR code will include all the details of your e-boarding pass like flight information, itinerary, and seat selection.
- Download the mobile boarding pass and show it at the security checkpoint and at the gate in order to board your flight.
Boarding Pass At The Airport
To receive your boarding pass at the airport, be punctual and arrive there well ahead of time.
Kiosk Machine Boarding Pass
If your flight is departing from Suvarnabhumi, Samui, Krabi, Chiang Mai, or Hat Yai airport, then you can get your boarding pass from a kiosk machine as well. You can also take printouts of bag tags and attach them yourself.
Just input the amount of baggage to be checked and tap on the “Continue” button to print your bag tags.
After that, you can attach them to your bags and go to the self-service bag drop counters. Proceed to the security clearance point and then to your boarding gate area once the process is complete.
Boarding Pass From The Check-In Counter
As you might need to stand in long queues before checking in and getting your boarding pass for the flight, wait patiently for your number.
Once you are at the front of the counter, give the staff member your flight information. The check-in process will be confirmed by them and will issue a print Bangkok Airways boarding pass to you.
The personnel will also take your bags for checking in. Then, you can move forward with other procedures required to board your flight.
Timings Related To Airplane Boarding With Bangkok Airways
There are different time frames regarding the boarding and depends on the route of your flight.
- The airline advises you to be at the boarding gate a minimum of 40 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time of your international flight.
- For traveling internationally from Bangkok Airport, you must be at the boarding gate at least 60 minutes before the scheduled flight’s departure time. It is to verify the travel documents for your destination country.
- The Bangkok Airways boarding time for domestic flights usually begins approximately 30 minutes before the departure.
- The carrier closes the gates for boarding 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time of your departing flight. Your reserved seat might be canceled if you fail to arrive at the gate in time.