Go on an exceptional trip with your All Nippon Airways boarding pass print. Beyond its practicality, it signifies your entry into a world where Japanese hospitality and precision are at the forefront. Whether you are traveling for business or leisure, this pass opens the door to exploring the beauty of global destinations. Discover the perfect blend of tradition and innovation because each flight of this carrier is a voyage promising efficiency and elegance.
Guide For ANA – All Nippon Airways Boarding Pass
You are entitled to obtain your boarding pass through several check-in methods. In this article, you can find each and every piece of information related to your boarding pass.
Boarding Pass Through Online Platform
The website of this airline lets you complete the check-in process from 24 hours to 75 minutes prior to the flight’s departure time. Go through the steps given below to get your boarding pass from the online portal.
- Navigate to the official website of the carrier i.e. www.ana.co.jp on your favorite browser.
- Select the “Flight Reservation Confirmation” tab from the homepage of the airline.
- Enter your reservation, ticket, or membership number with your name and click on the “Search for” button.
- The online check-in page will open up on your screen. Here, you have to fill in your passport details and also make a seat selection.
- You must register your immigration information if you are traveling to and from the USA.
- Click on the “Confirm Check-in” button to complete the process.
- Now you can get your print All Nippon Airways boarding pass from your printer.
Note: Make sure to keep your boarding pass secure and take it with you on the departure date to the airport.
Mobile Boarding Pass
With the help of the ANA app, you can easily receive your mobile boarding pass for the journey on your smartphone.
The app provides you with all the information regarding your boarding. You can seamlessly check in for your flight and be notified in a timely manner.
Your mobile boarding pass will be displayed as a 2D barcode and it cannot be printed out. This boarding pass can be sent to your registered email address or you can register to your Apple Wallet.
The steps you need to follow to get your boarding pass from the mobile app are given below.
- Install the mobile application on your iOS or Android smart device and open it up.
- You can either log in to your AMC (ANA Mileage Club) account or continue as a guest.
- Tap on the “My Booking” section on the home screen.
- Now, select the flight and passengers and click on the “Next” button to proceed further.
- After this, you can enter passenger information if you want to as it is optional.
- By clicking on the “Next” button, the seat map will appear on your screen. You can make a selection if you already haven’t.
- In the next step, you have to confirm your check-in by tapping on the right prompts and it will be completed.
- Lastly, your mobile boarding pass will be issued which you can also add to your Apple Wallet.
Important Points For Mobile Boarding Pass
There are a few points you should keep in mind when you present your mobile boarding pass at the gate in order to board your flight.
- There is a possibility that the barcode of your boarding pass gets difficult to scan if your backlight is turned off or your phone’s screen is covered with a protective guard.
- You have to show the screen on which both items, the boarding pass barcode, and the flight/passenger information are displayed.
- Your smartphone settings might display the 2D barcode in a small size and it may not be possible to scan it. So, you can either change the settings or the size of the barcode.
Boarding Pass At The Airport
You can get your boarding pass printed out for sure after arriving at the airport. The carrier offers you to complete your check-in either by yourself at the self-service kiosk or at the check-in counter.
Kiosk Machine Boarding Pass
The self-service kiosks of this airline are placed at many airports around the world. You can check whether your departing airport is equipped with the kiosk on the airline’s website. Below are the step-by-step instructions for using the self-service kiosk and obtaining your boarding pass.
- Locate the self-service kiosk machine of the carrier at the airport.
- The initial screen will transfer to the next step in a few seconds which will display the information regarding the dangerous goods.
- Confirm that you are not carrying any of the hazardous materials and dangerous items appearing on the screen.
- You can change the display language by tapping on the “More Languages” button on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Now, you have to choose the method with which you want to search for your reservation. You can select to either enter your confirmation number, frequent flyer number, e-ticket number, or frequent traveler card options.
- Place your passport registered to your booking information on the scanner to retrieve your itinerary.
- Verify your reservation details displayed on the screen. You can click on the “Change Seats” button if you wish to select or change your seats. If not, then tap on the “Next” button.
- The screen will show the “Do you have baggage to check in” question in the next step. You can select from no baggage to check-in or baggage to check-in options.
- If you selected the baggage to check-in option, then enter the number of bag pieces you are checking in.
- Your bag tags will be printed out by the machine. Take them out and slide the tags on your bag handles.
- Confirm your details and tap on the “Next: button.
- The boarding pass for your flight will be issued within some time. Collect it and confirm the completion of your check-in on the screen.
- You can now go to the designated baggage area and drop your bags there.
Boarding Pass At The Check-in Counter
To receive your boarding pass from the agent present at the counter of the carrier, you need to arrive at the airport well ahead of the departure time of your flight.
Make sure you have all the documents like passport, visa, ticket, etc. required for boarding. When your turn comes at the counter, give them to the staff member.
They will verify your documents and check you in for the flight. You will receive a printed boarding pass from the representative at the counter.
You can also request upgrades, change your seat, or conduct other pre-flight processes at the check-in counter of the carrier.
Time To Board The All Nippon Airways Flight
You should have completed the check-in process for your flight at least 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. Then, you can proceed to the security check area at the airport.
You can see the boarding gate information on the monitors available at your origin airport. The carrier advises you to be at the gate around 30 minutes before your flight’s departure.
The All Nippon Airways boarding time window closes 10 minutes prior to the departure of your flight. If you are not at the boarding gate until this time, then you might not be able to board the aircraft.
Who cannot issue an online boarding pass on All Nippon Airways?
You might not be able to get your boarding pass from the online platform of the airline if:
1. Your flight ticket information cannot be confirmed online.
2. You are using ANA Juinor Pilt service or require assistance for boarding.
3. Your flight itinerary contains four or more segments.
4. You have not paid the advance upgrade fees.
In such cases, you need to complete the check-in at the airport and then obtain your boarding pass.
Who is eligible to get a boarding pass from the ANA self-service kiosks?
You can use the self-service kiosk and issue your boarding pass from the machine easily if you have an e-ticket for your flight. However, you will be unable to get your boarding pass from the kiosk machine in case:
1. You have changed your reservation and it has not been reissued.
2. You are traveling with children under the age of 2 years.
3. You are flying on a code-share flight with other airlines.
The self-service kiosk check-in may not be available depending on your ticket and type of passport. You can ask the airlines’ ground staff members for more details.