Your adventure begins with an Air Dolomiti boarding pass print – a ticket to explore the beauty of the skies. Experience the thrill of takeoff, the comfort of premium service, and the awe of panoramic views. As you board the aircraft, prepare to be whisked away on a journey that merges sophistication with exploration. Your flight with this air carrier promises seamless elegance and boundless horizons.
How To Get The Air Dolomiti Boarding Pass?
To get your boarding pass, the carrier offers different ways of check-in. You can check out the procedures below for a hassle-free journey.
Online Boarding Pass
The airline allows you to complete the check-in process for your flight at its online platform which starts around 23 hours before the departure. Follow the below-given steps for this method.
- Land on the official website of the carrier by typing www.airdolomiti.eu on your preferred search engine.
- Select the “Check-in” tab displayed on the homepage. You will be directed to the Lufthansa online check-in page.
- On the new page, you have to enter your booking reference, first name, and last name.
- Then, you must click on the “Confirm” button in order to move further.
- Follow the prompts on your screen and make a seat selection if you still need to do so.
- Once your check-in is completed, you can choose whether you want an Air Dolomiti boarding pass print online or send it to your smartphone.
Note: You can also complete the check-in process and receive your boarding pass from the Lufthansa app.
Boarding Pass At The Airport
You can go through the check-in process either at the self-service kiosk or the airport counter of the carrier.
After arriving at the airport, locate the check-in counter of the airline and wait in line until your number comes. Provide the agent present at the desk with your travel information. They will check you in for the concerned flight and hand over your boarding pass along with bag tags.
Drop your checked bags at the counter and attach the bag tags to your carry-on luggage. You can now go to the security counter and then to your boarding gate area.
Useful Information Regarding Boarding Pass
Look at some of the important points about your boarding pass underneath.
- Your online or printed boarding pass gives you the benefit of going directly to the gate where the aircraft is parked.
- You should keep checking out the monitors at the airport to see if your gate number is changed.
- You must comply with the boarding time that is mentioned on your pass and reach the gate accordingly.
- You will be prohibited to board the aircraft and no reimbursement or rebooking will be offered if you are not present at the boarding gate on time.
When does boarding start on Air Dolomiti?
The airline advises you to hold your boarding pass before the check-in window closes. And if you are carrying an online boarding pass, then your baggage must be checked in before the deadline. Depending on your departure airport, the time can vary between 35 to 45 minutes before the scheduled departure. The specific closing time of the aircraft’s gate will be given on your boarding pass.
Can I get an Air Dolomiti Boarding pass via late-night check-in?
Yes, you can surely receive your boarding pass by checking in for your flight one day before the departure which is also called late-night check-in. But this feature is available only at some of the airports. To see where this service is available, you need to visit the official website of Lufthansa Airlines. You can click on this link Late night check-in and gain more information.