Print Aeromexico boarding pass and get ready to experience the best in-flight service till you reach your destination. This airline offers various easy modes through which you can easily obtain your boarding pass.
What is the Boarding Time of Aeromexico?
All the details about the timing under which you will have to obtain your boarding pass to board the flight are briefly mentioned below;
Online Boarding Pass Timing
If you are traveling domestically then you can apply for an online boarding pass from 48 hours to 2 hours before the flight departure time. In the case of international flights, you can apply from 24 hours to 2 hours before your flight time.
Mobile Boarding Pass Timing
You can get an Aeromexico boarding pass via its mobile app from 48 hours before the departure time of your domestic flight and 24 hours before the scheduled departure time of the international flight to 1 hour before the flight take-off time.
However, this time schedule is applicable only if you are departing from the below-given cities;
- Mexico City (MEX)
- Cabo San Lucas (SJD)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- Madrid (MAD)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Barcelona (BCN)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Lima (LIM)
- Montreal (YUL)
- Santiago, Chile (SCL)
- Bogota (BOG)
- Dallas (DAL)
- London (LHR)
- Orlando (MCO)
Airport Counter Boarding Pass
If you want to get your boarding pass from the airport counter then you must take a look at the table mentioned below. The table will tell you how much time before your flight you should be present at the check-in counter to obtain the boarding pass for both domestic and international flights.
|BOARDING PASS RECEIVING TIMING|
|Domestic Flight||International Flight|
|With Carry-on Baggage||90 Minutes||180 Minutes|
|With Checked Baggage||120 Minutes||180 Minutes|
Steps to Download Aeromexico Boarding Pass
Aeromexico offers 4 ways to obtain the boarding pass. All the ways have been elaborated on below;
Through Mobile App
Follow the below-given steps to get the boarding pass via your mobile app.
- Download the Aeromexico app.
- Log in to your account or sign up.
- Select the flight you want to check in for.
- Tap on the “Check-in” option.
- Review your flight information and make any necessary changes.
- Click on the “Get Boarding Pass” button.
- Your boarding pass will be displayed on your screen.
- You can save your boarding pass to your phone’s gallery or to your Apple Wallet.
Airports Without Mobile Boarding Pass Accessibility
You cannot use the mobile boarding pass at every airport. There are a few airports that restrict this facility. The list includes Miami, Ontario California, San Antonio, Tokyo Narita, Amsterdam, and Paris.
Boarding Pass Print Online
If you love comfort, then you must complete your check-in online to get the boarding pass while being at home without any trouble. For that, simply go to the Aeromexico website. Then click on the “Check-in” tab. Enter your reservation number or ticket number and last name and complete your check-in. After that, you will be able to print your boarding pass.
Airports Oppose Online Boarding Pass
The airports that do not prefer online boarding pass facilities are Atlanta, Charlotte, Cincinnati, Detroit, Kansas City, Memphis, Miami, Nashville, New York – JFK, Ontario – California, Philadelphia, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, Seattle, Tokyo, and Fort Lauderdale.
Online Boarding Pass Eligibility
If you are planning to go for the online boarding pass, then you are required to check the eligibility criteria. Details are written below;
- To get an online Aeromexico boarding pass, you have to make sure that your reservation does not have more than 5-6 passengers and 4 segments.
- Your entire route should be operated by Aeromexico or its partners. Not just that, but all the flight segments should be confirmed.
- You can only get the online boarding pass if you do not have any special services, for instance, infants, unaccompanied minors, pets, wheelchairs, etc.
From Kiosk Facility
If you want to avoid long queues at the check-in counter or in a hurry then you can get your boarding pass from the available kiosk machine at the airport. The steps to use and get the kiosk machine are given below;
- Find an Aeromexico check-in kiosk at the airport.
- Insert your passport or other government-issued ID into the kiosk.
- Enter your booking confirmation number.
- Then tap on the Seat Selection option.
- Complete your check-in,
- Cross-check the details.
- And then click on the “Aeromexico boarding pass print” option.
Airports With Kiosk Facilities
There are very few airports that allow passengers to get their boarding passes through Kiosk machines. The name of the airports are;
- Mexico City
- Dallas-Fort Worth
- Las Vegas
- Los Cabos
- Santiago de Chile
From Airport Check-in Counter
You can get your boarding pass at the airport check-in counter, even if you have already checked in online or through the Aeromexico app. This is a good option if you need to check in luggage or if you have any questions about your flight.
To obtain your pass, you can follow the steps given below;
- Go to the Aeromexico check-in counter at the airport.
- Have your passport or other government-issued ID ready.
- If you have checked your luggage, have your baggage tags ready.
- Tell the agent your name and flight information.
- The agent will check your ID and baggage tags, and then issue you a boarding pass.
Fees to Get the Boarding Pass From the Airport Counter
You will have to pay 25 USD at the counter to get your boarding pass for the domestic flight. For receiving the boarding pass for your international flight, you may need to pay 50 USD. Not just that, but you will have to pay 50 USD to request the Aeromexico pre-check-in through the airline’s customer service.
What are the Boarding Orders of Aeromexico?
Like all the other airlines, Aeromexico also boards the passengers under a systematic order. The bifurcation is given below;
- Passengers with disabilities and their companions will board first.
- Then, passengers with medical needs will board.
- Business class passengers will be the third in the order.
- After that, Aeromexico Club Premier members will be boarded.
- The next group on the list are passengers with elite status from other airlines.
- Then, passengers with group bookings.
- The second last will be the Main cabin passengers, board from the rear to the front.
- At the last, all the passengers with basic economy tickets will board the flight.