Unlock boundless travel possibilities with the help of AirBaltic Airlines change flight policy. With this air carrier’s unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction, your comfort and convenience are top priorities. Whether you need to reschedule due to unexpected events or simply wish to extend your vacation, this airline has got your back.
AirBaltic Change Flight Policy Details
Below are the all initial terms for changing AirBaltic Airlines flights:
Policy Regarding AirBaltic Flight Change
Take a look at these terms and conditions of the airline before you begin your process of flight changing.
- It completely depends on the ticket type you have purchased for whether you can change it or not.
- The BUSINESS, and CLASSIC tickets flight changes can be made anytime and without any charges.
- You can change your flight under the BUSINESS light fare for free if you request it before the original flight departure. Otherwise, if you make changes after the departure. Then, you have to pay $55.68 for each fare component as AirBaltic change fees.
- To make flight changes for your GREEN or GREEN plus fare, you must pay a change fee of $55.68 per one-way journey.
- You are not permitted to change your origin and destination. Only rerouting is allowed.
- Whatever services you bought with your ticket will surely be transferred to your new flight. But, except for travel insurance.
- In case no tickets are available in your original booking class. Then, you have to pay for fuel surcharge tax and upgrade cost to the next class.
- Do note that fare difference is calculated by considering the prices available through the global reservation system of the carrier and not the website.
- In regard to connecting flights, if your ticket change results in more than 24 hours of stopover. Then, in addition to the fare difference, you also have to pay airport tax and a stopover fee.
- The stopover fee for GREEN, GREEN plus, and CLASSIC fare is $55.68. And it is around $111.36 for BUSINESS or BUSINESS light fare.
Flight Changing Procedure With AirBaltic
The air carrier provides you with the opportunity for changing your flight reservation in various ways. Go through the description underneath if you are planning to do it.
Web-Based Flight Change
Here are the steps you can follow to make the changes to your flight itinerary online.
- Navigate to the official website of the airline at www.airbaltic.com on your favorite browser.
- Once you land on the homepage, select the “Manage” tab displayed at the second number in the top left corner.
- Then, enter your booking reference or ticket number along with your surname in the specified fields. Click on the “Continue” button to proceed further.
- Your flight reservation details will appear on your screen along with your desired seat. Under these details, click on the option of AirBaltic change flight.
- Add your preferred travel date and times and pay the required fee to make the changes.
- The system will then process your payment and will shortly send you new flight ticket information to your registered email address.
Change Flight Via Phone Number
Changing your flight by calling the airline is your best option if there are less than 72 hours left until the departure of your flight. Keep in mind that local call rates will apply and the call will also be recorded for quality control.
Dial the AirBaltic change flight phone number +371 6700 6006 on your mobile device. Listen to the IVR instructions and proceed further by pressing the right key. Connect with the representative of the airline and give your flight details. They will verify it and ask you to pay any required charges. Once you are done with the payment, the carrier will send the new ticket details to your phone number and email as well.
Note: You can also send your queries to email@example.com and go through the procedure of changing your flight.
Can I change my flight if I booked it with AirBaltic Club points?
Your loyalty program membership of this carrier provides you with loads of benefits. And yes, you can change your flight booked with Club Points. But, you are also responsible to pay any service fees related to the flight booking changes. You can visit the website or contact customer care for additional information.
Is it possible to change the passenger name on AirBaltic flights?
AirBaltic gives the privilege of changing a name on the initial flight ticket. But be aware that change is chargeable and it is only allowed on completely unused tickets. And you cannot change the type of passenger (adult, child, senior, etc.). Your flight ticket should also be issued as an AirBaltic document and booking should consist of flights operated by this carrier.