Changing a flight can be troublesome and challenging if you do not proceed strategically. With Air Transat change flight policy you can change your flight effortlessly.
In this article, you will get all the details about the airline’s flight change such as its different methods and overview.
Overview of Air Transat Flight Change
If you are planning to make changes to your itinerary, it is important to check out the terms and conditions of this policy;
- You can change your Air Transat flight only if you booked the flight through the airline itself.
- You can make changes up to a few hours before the flight departure time.
- If you have bought Eco Budget fare, then you cannot make changes to your flight.
- If you have Eco Standard, Eco Flex, Club Standard, or Club Flex fare then you can make changes without any fees. However, fare differences can be applied.
- In case, the airline changes your flight then you may get the option to claim a refund if you do not want to go with the changes.
- The airline will not refund anty amount after making flight changes.
Numerous Ways to Change Flight
Changing a flight is not a complicated procedure, if you are very well aware of the steps and methods. The airline offers various ways to choose from. You can check out the details below;
Air Transat Change Flight Online
Change your Air Transat flight date, time, or destination online from the comfort of your home.
However, you can explore this facility only if you have booked your initial booking through the official site of this airline.
- Go to the official Air Transat website with the help of your web browser.
- Then log in to your account or create a new account if you don’t own one.
- Once you’re successfully logged in, search for the option “My Bookings,” “Manage Reservations,” or “My Trips.”
- After finding the option, you will have to click on it to access your current booking.
- Then, you are required to enter your booking reference number and last name (as it appears on your reservation) to retrieve your booking details.
- Once you get the flight, you will have to select the flight you want to change.
- After deciding on the flight, tap on the option to “Change Flight” or “Modify Reservation.”
- Once you tap on that, the option will take you to a new page or section where you can make changes.
- Depending on the airline’s online system, you might be presented with available flights for your new travel date. You can usually filter the results based on your preferences such as time, cabin class, etc.
- Choose the new flight that suits your schedule and preferences. Be sure to check the fare conditions, any price differences, and potential fees for making changes.
- Review your new flight details, as well as any fees or fare differences that might apply. Make sure all the information is correct before proceeding.
- If there are any additional fees or fare differences, you will need to pay for them at this stage.
- Once payment is processed, you should receive a confirmation email with the updated flight details.
- After completing the change, check your email for the updated itinerary and confirmation. This will serve as your new travel information.
Offline Flight Change Procedure
If you need guidance and assistance from the airline then you can opt for the offline flight change methods;
Calling the Airline
Calling the airline is one of the easiest offline ways to make changes to the flight. All you need to do is just;
- Visit the website of Air Transat and search for its official Air Transat change flight phone number number. You can find this number on the Contact Us page.
- However, before dialing the number, make sure to prepare your booking details, like reference numbers and names handy to avoid any chaos or delay during the process.
- Once you get all the required details ready, you may call the customer service number and wait to connect.
- During the waiting period, you may have to follow the prompts given from the other side of the phone. These prompts will take you to the right agent who will assist you with your queries.
- Soon, you will get connected with the agent. You are required to verify your identity using booking information to proceed further.
- Then you can request the flight change, providing current and new flight details.
- After that, check availability, fees, and fare differences with the representative.
- Once you have completed the above-mentioned steps, proceed to confirm changes and pay the Air Transat change fees if needed.
- Then, receive the updated itinerary and confirmation from the representative.
- Check your email for the new travel details.
Note: During this whole procedure, you can make a note of the call details for reference, if necessary.
Visiting the Airport
The second offline way that you can use for making changes to your flight is by visiting the nearest airport from where your flight will depart.
- Leave your home with ample time to reach the airport.
- Once you get in there, search the Air Transat counter.
- Head straight to the counter with all your required documents such as your booking information, ID, and passport.
- Then there you will see a couple of Air Transat agents/representatives to assist you. Speak to them about changing your flight.
- Provide your current and desired new flight details.
- After that, the agent will provide you with the available flight options. You will have to verify the fees and fare differences.
- Once you do that, you will have to confirm the changes and pay any applicable fees.
- Then you will receive an updated itinerary from the representative.
- Review the new travel details for accuracy and to avoid any misfortune situation.
- Keep the updated information for your records.
- Before you leave the counter, if you have questions, you can immediately ask the representative for assistance.