In case, your pre-planned trip has spiked a sudden change then do not panic about the procedure because Volaris Airlines change flight policy has covered your back. With this airline, you can make changes to your flight without any stress or complicated procedures.
All About Volaris Change Flight Policy
Before you take a step further to change your flight, you should be well aware of the change policy of this airline. So without any further ado, let’s check the pointers below;
- Volaris allows its passengers to change their flight any time up to 4 hours before the scheduled flight time.
- After receiving the boarding pass, you cannot make changes to your flight.
- You cannot make flight changes if you only made a partial payment.
- If you make flight changes, then the changes will be applicable to all the passengers included on that reservation.
- When you are changing the route of your flights then the airline does not allow you to change the country of origin.
- In case your outbound flight has already departed, then the airline will let you only change the time and date of your return flight.
- Remember to modify the other flight accordingly if you want to change the origin or destination of one of your flights.
- You may also make same-day flight changes with this airline.
Multiple Ways to Change Volaris Flight
To make your flight-changing process easy and convenient, Volaris offers various ways to proceed. You can take a look at the below-given context to know the details;
Volaris Airlines Change Flight Online
If you love comfort and want to be relaxed during your flight changing procedure, then online mode would be the best choice for you. Even if you are not aware of the online steps, still you do not have to panic because the below-given pointers will help you to complete the process.
- Go to the Volaris Airlines website and sign in to your account. If you don’t have an account, you can create one for free.
- Click on the “Manage My Booking” tab.
- Enter your booking confirmation code and the last name of the passenger on the reservation.
- Click on the “Change Flight” button.
- Select the flight that you want to change.
- Make your desired changes to the flight, such as the date, time, or destination.
- Review the changes and click on the “Continue” button.
- If there are any fees associated with the change, you will be prompted to pay them.
- Once you have paid the fees, your flight will be changed.
- You will immediately receive a notification confirming the changes.
Note: You can follow similar steps if you want to make flight changes through the mobile app.
If you do not have internet service or if the online process is daunting to you and makes you feel complicated then you can choose the second option i.e. call the airline. The steps to complete the procedure are given below;
- Dial Volaris Airlines change flight phone number.
- Provide booking info and personal ID.
- Explain that you want to change your flight.
- Be open to alternative flights.
- Ask about change fees and policies.
- Confirm new flight details before proceeding.
- Pay any fees if required.
- Get a new itinerary and confirmation via email.
- Check travel documents for validity.
At the Airport
Simply follow the below-given steps and change your flight at the airport;
- Go to the Volaris check-in counter at least 4 hours before your flight’s departure time.
- Bring your original ticket and a valid ID.
- Tell the agent that you would like to change your flight.
- The agent will check for availability and give you a quote for the Volaris Airlines change fees.
- If you agree to the change fee, the agent will make the change and issue you new itinerary details and boarding pass.
How long is my changed flight ticket valid on Volaris Airlines?
Your changed flight ticket on Volaris Airlines is valid for the same length of time as your original ticket. This means that if your original ticket was valid for a year, your changed ticket will also be valid for a year. However, there are a few exceptions to this rule.
Exceptions like, if you are changing your flight to a different destination, your changed ticket may only be valid for the same number of days as your original ticket. If you are changing your flight to a different fare class, your changed ticket may only be valid for the same number of days as the fare class that you are changing to.
How much does Volaris Airlines charge for flight change?
Charges for Volaris flight change varies depending on the time you are making the changes. If you are changing your flight before 24 hours of scheduled flight time then you may have to pay a bit less. But if you make changes within 24 hours to 4 hours before the flight time then it will be quite costly. The charges may range between $50 to $150.