With Turkish Airlines change flight policy, passengers can experience the power of flexibility. Now it’s time to say goodbye to all the rigid travel itineraries that may become stressful in case of plan change. Passengers having bookings with Turkish Airlines can modify their travelling plans seamlessly. Take off for an adventure like never before, where your dreams can adapt, and your aspirations can soar.
What Are the Terms and Conditions of Turkish Airlines Flight Change Policy?
Moving forward with the flight change policy, the passenger must have a basic knowledge of the terms and conditions associated. Passengers must look at the guidelines before initiating the flight change policy.
- Only the fares from the airline, including the official ticket counter, Turkish website, official mobile app, or via Turkish channels, are eligible to undergo the Turkish Airlines change flight process.
- Besides, if the ticket is not bought directly from the airline, the passenger must pay the entire amount as a change fee and reissues the ticket from the airline itself.
- In case the passenger opts to make the change flight within 24 hours of booking, then this can be done without paying any extra money as a change fee.
- Adding to it further, a zero-change fee scheme is in effect for all refundable ticket holders.
- The airline allows the passenger to change flights upto 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure. Besides, if the passenger opts to make changes on the same day of departure, the ticket value will be forfeited as the airline change fee.
Steps to Change Turkish Airlines Flight
The steps to change the flight depend on the channel the passenger chooses. However, both online and offline methods and their steps are mentioned below. The passenger can change their flight.
Change flight from the website
- Pay a visit to the website at https://www.turkishairlines.com/
- Now locate the option of “Manage Booking” on the website.
- Fill in all the credentials, including the passenger’s surname and PNR number.
- Once filled with details, start by selecting the flight you want to make changes with.
- A drop-down menu with available flight options will appear on the screen. Select from the available flight options with preferred seats.
- Check for the change fee or the fare difference (if any).
- Pay and the airline will share the new itinerary with you.
Change flight over a phone call
- Call on Turkish Airlines change flight number +1-800-874 8875 (For the US only) or 1888-990-2621. For passengers from different states or regions, refer to the “Get in Touch” page of the airline.
- Wait until you are connected with the live agent of the airline.
- Share all the travelling details with the agent.
- Check for the available flight options to change your flight.
- The agent will change your flight on your behalf.
Change flight from the Kiosk tower
- Passengers can use the Turkish Kisosk Tower to change flights instantly.
- Adhere to commands appearing on the screen.
- Start by filling in the confirmation code and the passenger name.
- Check for the change fees, pay, and print the new itinerary on the spot.
Charges to Change a Flight on Turkish Airlines
The Turkish Airlines change fee depends on the type of flight booked by the passenger for their journey.
For Long-Haul Flights:
- The change fee ranges from $200 to $400, depending on the fare type.
- The change fee is 20% to 30% of the total ticket fare in certain scenarios.
- Modifying on the same day of departure will incur a change fee equal to 70% of the ticket fare.
For Short-Haul Flights:
- The change fee ranges from $60 to $120 for domestic flights.
- Making changes on the same day of departure will require paying the full ticket price as the change fee.
- If the airline cancels the flight, passengers can make changes without paying any change fee.
Some important points to consider
- For international flights, the change fee is influenced by fare type, the timing of the change, and the specific route.
- Long-haul flights may have higher change fees compared to short-haul flights.
- Passengers making last-minute changes on the day of departure may face higher change fees.
- Flight cancellations by the airline allow passengers to make changes without incurring additional fees.
Can you change flight dates last minute with Turkish Airlines?
Yes, you can change your Turkish flight at the last minute. However, there are certain rules and regulations associated with the change. Moreover, the airline may charge you a change fee for last-minute changes.
Can I change my flight using the Turkish mobile app?
The airline provides you with several ways to complete the check-in process. You get the flexibility to choose from online to offline mode. Using a mobile app can be easy for the passenger to change the booked flight just by sitting at home.