Explore the world while experiencing flexibility with Singapore Airlines change flight policy. This airline’s flight change policy enables passengers to adjust their travel dates and destination easily, ensuring peace of mind when the plans don’t turn out as expected. By choosing this airline as your ideal travel partner, you can embrace hassle-free changes for a smoother journey ahead.
Terms and Conditions of Singapore Airlines Change Flight Policy
While talking about the terms and conditions of the flight change policy, it varies. The flight change policy of the airline depends on the type and class of fare purchased by the passenger. The airline doesn’t permit the flight for some fares, whereas the airline provides the first change for free in some scenarios. So to learn more about the terms and conditions of the flight change policy, it is crucial to check the terms and conditions of the fare.
Change Flight Policy According to the Fare Type
To check the flight change policy associated with different fares, you can refer to the information provided below:
The Economy Class Lite fare holders are not allowed to change the flight. Whereas the other fare holders, including Value, Standard and Flexi Economy Class fares, are entitled to a flight change after paying the change fees.
Premium Economy Class
The Lite and Standard Premium Economy Class holders can change the flight only after paying the flight change fees. However, if the passenger holds the Premium Economy Flexi fare can enjoy the flexibility to change the flight without paying, as it’s complimentary for the Flexi Premium Economy Class fare holders.
The change can be done for the Lite and Standard Business Class fare but is chargeable. However, the Flexi Business Class fare holders can change the flight without paying any Singapore Airlines change fees. Buying Flexi fares can waive the change flight charges.
The change flight policy is complimentary for the holders of First class fares.
Steps to Change Flight Singapore Airlines
The airline ensures to provide flexibility to passengers by giving several channels to change their flight. You can either use the online portal of the airline to change the flight or connect with the airline offline and modify your itinerary.
Change Flight Online
- On any of your electronic devices, visit the official website of the airline at https://www.singaporeair.com/
- On the home page, you will be able to locate an option as “Manage Booking.”
- You can retrieve your booking by providing the e-ticket number or by filling in the six-character booking reference number and the passenger’s last name.
- Once you retrieve your booking, select the flight you want to make changes with.
- To proceed further with the Singapore Airlines change flight process select the change flight option with seat availability.
- Look up the available options and choose the flight you want to swap your initial flight with.
- Check for the change fees and make the payment.
- After the confirmed payment, the airline will share the confirmation in your email.
Change Flight Offline
- Dial the Singapore Airlines change flight phone number +65 6407 5332.
- Connect with the live agent of the airline.
- Once connected with the agent, share all the flight and travelling details with the airline’s agent.
- Ask for the available flight options to change your flight and select your preferred seat.
- Ask the agent about the charges (if any) for changing the flight and make the payment for it to confirm the flight change with the airline.
Charges to Change Flights with Singapore Airlines
Regarding the flight change policy with the airlines, the charges may vary depending on the type of fare and the route. However, the charges to change flights range between $25-$50 approximately.
To confirm the charges, passengers can directly contact the airline or contact the airline’s customer care department.
How long do you have to change flights with Singapore Airlines?
The airline allows the passenger to change flights up to 24 hours before the flight’s departure. From the beginning of the booking, passengers can adjust the itinerary 24 hours before the flight’s departure.
What are the charges to change flight dates with Singapore Airlines?
The charges to change flight dates depend on the fare type purchased by the flyer. Some fares have the flexibility of complimentary flight changes, whereas others can be changed after paying the flight change fees.