Discover a new horizon of flexibility with Kuwait Airways change flight policy. Navigate unpredictability effortlessly as the airline redefines convenience. Glide through changes, reschedule easily, and embrace a travel experience tailored to your plans. Choose Kuwait as your next travel partner and enjoy the ease of changing flights following the flight change policy of the airline.
What are the Key Points of the Kuwait Airways Change Flight Policy?
To proceed further with the flight change policy of the airline, there are certain things that the passenger has to take care of to become eligible to use the change flight policy.
- The first and most important thing to remember is that the fares directly purchased from the airline (including the website, reservation centre, or airport) are eligible to undergo the flight change policy.
- The airline won’t be responsible for changing flights booked through any third-party website or agency.
- Irrespective of the fare type, if the fare has been directly bought from the airline, it is eligible to undergo the flight change policy.
- The airline may impose some nominal change flight penalty to change the flight. Moreover, the passenger must pay a fare difference between the initial and new booking.
- The flight change policy may differ depending on the fare type and the flight change time.
- In medical cases like events of deaths, the airline may not impose the change flight fees.
- Even if the passenger has utilised some portion of the ticket, the airline can permit to change the unused air ticket.
- The airline accepts flight change requests only up to 24 hours before the flight’s scheduled departure. After this time, the portal airline won’t proceed with any flight changes.
Methods to Change Flight with Kuwait Airways
The airline provides various methods to proceed with the Kuwait Airways change flight process. However, it depends on the passengers which method suits them the best. All the channels provided by the airline, along with their steps, are mentioned below. To change flights, you can refer to these steps:
Change Flight Online
If you want to make a quick change to your bookings, then you can follow the steps jotted down below:
- On your electronic devices, open the official website of the airline at https://www.kuwaitairways.com/en
- On the home page, you will be able to spot an option of “Modify or Upgrade”
- Click on the option and start by filling in all the required details to retrieve your booking.
- Once you retrieve your booking, select the flight to make changes.
- Look out for the available flight options with the airline.
- After finding the flight that best suits your travel needs, check for the change flight fees.
- Depending on the price of the airfare, you may have to pay the fare difference as well.
- Pay to change the flight; the airline will share the new itinerary on your registered email address.
Change Flight Offline
If you want to change flight through the offline mode, then you can adhere to the steps provided below:
- Dial the Kuwait Airways change flight phone number 171 (Only for local calls)
+965 24345555 ext 171 (For International calls, 24/7).
- Wait until you are connected with the live agent of the airline.
- In the meantime, keep all your flight and booking details ready, as the agent will ask them to retrieve your booking.
- Once connected with the agent of the airline, share all the flight and booking details.
- Check for the available flight options with the agent of the airline.
- Make the selection for your preferred flight.
- Enquire about changing flight penalty and fare difference (if any).
- Make the payment, and you are done.
Charges to Change Flight
Kuwait Airways change flight fees depending on factors like the fare type, route of flight and the time of change. It’s recommended to get in touch with the customer care department of the airline to have a clear understanding of the applicable charges.
Can I change my flight if I have done the check-in with Kuwait Airways?
Certain limitations apply if you’ve completed the check-in process with Kuwait Airways and can modify your flight details. You can adjust the flight’s date or time, but altering the destination or passenger name is prohibited. It’s important to note that any changes must be requested at least 24 hours before the originally scheduled departure.
How many times can I change my flight with Kuwait Airways?
You can change your flight up to 2 times with the airline. Keep in mind every change made will be charged by the airline.