Discover the Flair Airlines Flight Change Policy, your ticket to ultimate flexibility. Life happens, and plans shift, but the airline still has your back. Whether wanderlust strikes or the unexpected knocks worry not! With Flair, altering your journey is as easy as a change in style. Rewrite your travel story effortlessly with hassle-free flight change options. Unleash the freedom to transform your itinerary.
Guidelines of Flair Airlines Change Flight Policy
A set of rules and regulations comes along with the flight change policy of the airline. So, passengers who wish to change their flight with Flair need to know the associated rules and regulations.
- The flight change policy varies depending on the type of fare the passenger has for their journey.
- Although irrespective of the fare type, the airline allows the passenger to make changes 3 hours before the scheduled flight’s departure.
- The airline does charge some change fees to change the flight.
- Apart from the change fees, passengers must pay the fare difference between the initial and new flight booking.
- Passengers can change the flight only before receiving the boarding pass. After receiving the boarding pass, the airline won’t allow passengers to change their flight even after paying the change fees.
- Flight change will apply to all the passengers on the reservation.
- For date adjustments, the new flight date must be within 24 months of the original booking date.
Charges to Change Flights with Flair Airlines
The charges to change flight with Flair depend on when the passenger opts to change it. Below is a brief explanation about the
Fee for 7 or more days before departure
- The airline charges a fee of $29 and additional taxes if the passenger opts to change the flight 7 or more days before the flight’s departure.
- The charges are applicable per flight and passenger.
Fee for within 48 hrs to 7 days before departure
- If the passenger opts to cancel the flight within 48 hours to 7 days before the flight’s scheduled departure, then the airline will charge $49.
- Apart from the change flight penalty, the passengers are also expected to pay the fare difference between the initial and new flight booking.
- The airline will book the new flight only after the successful payment of the change flight penalty.
Fee for within 3 to 48 hrs before departure
- For completing the Flair Airlines change flight process within 3 to 48 hours before the flight’s departure, the passenger is expected to pay a sum of $89 and the fare difference.
- The change made will apply to all the passengers in the booking.
- The change should be made within 24 months of the original booking.
Fee to change flight with travelFLEX or Big Bundle
- To the passenger with travelFLEX or Big Bundle, the airline provides first flight change as a complimentary feature. So to change the flight for the very first time with this fare, you are not entitled to pay for any change flight fees.
- Although, passengers are accepted to pay the fare difference between the initial and new booking made with the airline.
- Passengers can change flights up to 3 hours before the scheduled flight’s departure if booked with travelFLEX and Big Bundle.
Steps to Change Flight with Flair Airlines
The airline provides several windows for the passenger to change their flight on. You can change your flight from the airline’s online website by contacting the customer care executive or visiting the airport reservation counter.
Change Flight Online
- Visit the official website of the airline at https://flyflair.com/
- On the top right corner of the airline, an option labelled “My Booking” appears.
- Click on the option to access the flights booked with the airline.
- To find your trip, enter the reservation number and the passenger’s surname.
- Once you retrieve the bookings made with the airline, click on the one you want to make personalised changes.
- Check for the flight options with a favourable seat.
- Check for the Flair Airlines change fees and the fare difference.
- To confirm your booking, make the payment, and you are done with the flight change process.
Change Flight via Phone Call
- To change the flight via phone, connect with the airline on their helpline number.
- Connect with the customer care executive of the airline and convey your intention to change the flight.
- The airline agent will share the available flight options to provide you with choices for the flight change process.
- Among all the available options, choose the flight you want to switch your initial booking with.
- Pay the change flight fee (if any) to secure a seat on the other flight.
- Once done with the payment, the airline will share the confirmation of the flight change on your contact details.
Change Flight at the Airport
- The airline allows the passenger to cancel the flight even 3 hours before the flight’s scheduled departure.
- Passengers can change their flight at the airport as well.
- Visit the nearby airport and locate the reservation desk of the airlines at the airport.
- Once you contact the airline’s agent, convey your wish to change the flight.
- The airline will inform you about your eligibility and applicable charges.
- To move further with the Flair Airlines change flight policy, follow the steps directed by the airline’s agent.
- At the last step, the airline’s agent may ask you to pay the change fee and the difference (if any).
- Once the payment is made, the airline will share the confirmation with you on your registered email address.
What is the Flair Airlines Change flight phone number?
To change the flight with the airline passengers, get in touch with the customer care executive by calling on 1-833-711-2333. The live agent available on this number will assist you throughout the flight change process.
What if I change my flight to a lower fare with Flair Airlines?
In case the passenger opts to change the flight to a lower fare with the airline, then the airline will not provide any refund for the fare difference. The remaining balance of the fare difference will be forfeited.