Discover real flexibility with Cebu Pacific change flight policy. In today’s world, plans shift as swiftly as the breeze and looking at this, the airline empowers you to tailor your itinerary effortlessly. With Cebu Pacific, passengers can get a chance to embrace spontaneity, seize new horizons and navigate changes seamlessly as passengers get the accessibility to manage their trip according to their choice. Let’s explore a gateway for new travel experiences with boundless possibilities.
Rules and Regulations Under the Cebu Pacific Change Flight Policy
With this policy, passengers can use the flexibility to change their names or the date of the bookings. But before using the flight change policy of the airline, the passenger must ensure to cope with the rules and regulations associated with the policy.
The rules and regulations that come along with the flight change policy of the airline are:
- The fare must be brought directly from the airline, either from the airline’s official website or through the reservation desk.
- Following the Cebu Pacific change flight policy, passengers can change flights up to 4 hours before the flight’s scheduled departure.
- The charges and policy to change flights with the airline vary depending on the terms and conditions of the fare the passenger has bought.
- To waive the change flight penalty, the passenger must try to make the amendments within 24 hours of booking.
- Apart from the change fees, the airline may ask the passenger to pay the fare difference between the initial and new bookings.
Steps to Change Flight with Cebu Pacific Airlines
To change flights, passengers can use any of the channels mentioned below:
Change Flight Online
Passengers can abide by the below-mentioned steps to change their flight through the online mode:
- On any of your electronic devices, access the airline’s official website.
- On the homepage, there’s an option as “Manage.”
- A drop-down menu appears once you click the “Manage” option. From the drop-down menu, select the option of “Manage Bookings.”
- Click on the option “Manage Bookings.”
- Enter the reference number, last name/email address to retrieve your bookings with the airline.
- From all the bookings, select the one you want to make modifications with.
- Check for the available flight options according to your travel plans.
- Pay for the change flight penalty if required to confirm your bookings on another flight.
- Once done, the airline will share the confirmation on your registered email address.
Change Flight on a Phone Call
To change the flight over a phone call, passengers can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Call on the Cebu Pacific change flight phone number 61-2-9119-2956.
- On the phone call, you will be redirected to the customer care executive of the airline.
- Once connected, inform the agent about the changes in your travel plans and your intentions to change your flight.
- Seek information regarding the available flight options with the agent.
- Once you find a suitable flight for your journey, ask the agent to swap your booking with a favourable flight.
- The agent may ask you to pay for the flight change penalty depending on the terms and conditions of your booking.
- Once paid, the agent will share the confirmation on your registered email address.
Change Flight at the Airport
You can still change the flight if you have already arrived and have not checked in. To change the flight from the airport, passengers can follow the steps below
- At the airport, navigate the Cebu Pacific reservation/support counter.
- Wait for your turn to connect with the airline’s executive.
- Tell the agent about your intentions to change flights.
- The agent will inform you about the available flight options and choose the one that fits your travel plans.
- Ask the agent about the change flight penalty.
- Pay the charges (if any), and the agent will share the confirmation for your new booking.
Charges to Change Flight with Cebu Pacific Airlines
The charges to change flights with the airline may differ depending on certain conditions like the type of fare, route of the flight and the time of flight change.
Here is a table representing the charges to change flights with the airlines:
|Domestic Flights||Go Fare: PHP 1,200Regular year-round fare: PHP 1,500|
|International Flights (except Dubai)||PHP 2,000|
Note: The charges mentioned in the box above are subject to changes. It is advisable to contact the airline’s customer care executive to confirm the charges to change the flight.