The effortless Cathay Pacific change flight policy is revolutionizing travel and offering unmatched freedom. Your comfort and convenience take center stage with this air carrier. Trust it to cater to your evolving needs, be it business or leisure. Say hello to flexibility and bid farewell to worries.
Eligibility For Flight Changes
There are some factors that you need to consider before making changes to your flight itinerary.
- As per the fare rules of your ticket, it is possible that changes might not be allowed. Or they may incur additional charges.
- You can only make changes to your flight or the date on the same routes involved in your original reservation.
- In case you have bought your flight ticker from a travel agency. Then, it is advised that you contact them directly for any changes related queries.
Procedures To Make Changes To Your Flight
If you have made your flight booking directly through Cathay Pacific channels i.e. via website or mobile app. Then, you can change your flight much more easily.
Web Or Mobile App Based Flight Changes
Firstly, you need to sign in to your account under “Manage Booking” for making Cathay Pacific change flight. You can do this either by downloading the mobile application or visiting the official website at www.cathaypacific.com.
You can also find your flight booking as a guest by entering your first and last name along with your reference ID or ticket number.
Once your reservation regarding your fight opens, follow these given prompts:
- Select the “Booking Details” option on the screen.
- Under it, you will see the “Change Fligths” button once the system verifies your eligibility. Click on it to proceed further.
- Now, make changes as per your preference and also for any other passengers included in your booking.
- Next, you need to pay the amount (if any) to complete your flight change process.
- The airline will send a revised e-ticket to your email address within an hour.
Note: You can also make changes to your flight itinerary if it involves connecting flights with other airlines.
Flight Change Through Phone
Facing any system error during the online procedure can be sorted by the customer care department. Or you can also go through this process if you do not prefer the above method.
Dial the Cathay Pacific change flight phone number +1 (833) 933-2244 on your smartphone. You can even start a conversation on Whatsapp at +852 2747 2747. Once you connect with the representative, express your wish to make changes to your flight. They will check whether you are eligible for the changes or not. After this, you will be asked to make any payments and soon you will receive your new flight ticket.
Price For Changing Your Cathay Pacific Flight
You are allowed to make changes to your flight ticket bought from a travel agency by contacting customer care on the above-given number. But you need to pay $60 for the flight changes on this ticket.
If you booked a redemption ticket your travel date by paying $50 as Cathay Pacific change flight fees. It can be done through “Manage Booking” prior to your original departure and ticket expiry date.
If you make flight changes via any other channels. Then, do keep in mind that booking and ticketing service fees will also apply.
Can I make seat requests while changing the Cathay Pacific flight?
You can select or reserve your preferred seat while making changes to your flight online. But, it is only possible according to the fare rules of your ticket. And it also matters if your requested seat choice is available on your changed flight or not. For details, you can refer to the Booking and Manage – Seat Request section on the website of the carrier.
Is a Cathay Pacific flight change possible after online check-in?
If you wish to make changes to your flight itinerary but have already checked in online. Then, you need to cancel your check-in first either on the website or mobile app. Navigate through “Manage Booking” for cancel it and only then you will be able to change your flight booking online.