Due to some urgency, do you want to make changes to your Breeze flight? But worried about the charges and extremely complicated procedures? Then no anymore. This airline has covered your back with all its excellent flight change services.
Just determine your change and proceed without thinking twice because this article will guide you with all the details and tips.
Terms and Conditions Of Breeze Airways Change Flight Policy
In the below-given bullet points you will get to know all the details about this airline’s flight change policy.
- You will not have to pay any Breeze Airways change fees which means the airline does not charge any flight change fee from its valuable passengers.
- You can make changes to your flight up to 15 minutes before the scheduled flight departure time.
- To get access to changing the flight, you are required to book your initial flight at least 7 days prior to the flight boarding date.
- You can also add or change your bag. You can do this up to 24 hours before the flight time.
- In case the airline changes your flight due to some reasons then you may go with the change or cancel the flight. The amount of your fare will be given to you as a reusable BreezePoints.
- On the same day of booking you can make changes to your flight but cannot apply for seat upgrade.
- You cannot make flight changes after flight departure.
- In the case of roundtrip, you will have to make changes to the return flight before the outbound.
- You can only make changes to the flights operated by Breeze Airways.
- In case, you get a higher fare, then you will have to pay the fare difference to the airline.
Different Methods to Change Flight
To change your flight time, date, or destination with Breeze Airways, you get 3 different and convenient methods;
Breeze Airways Change Flight Online
The first way is online. With the comfort of your home, you can make flight changes as per your desire.
- Go to the Breeze Airways website which is https://www.flybreeze.com/.
- Click on the “Sign In” button in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your email address, password and click on the “Sign In” button.
- Once you are signed in, click on the “Manage Booking” tab. This will be in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your last name and booking reference code in the blank areas provided.
- After filling out the details, click on the “Search” button.
- The page will display your flight information. Select the flight you want to change.
- Click on the “Change Flight” button.
- The page will display a list of available flights. Select the new flight you want to book.
- Review the changes and click on the “Confirm” button.
- If applicable pay for the fare difference.
Call the Airline Representative to Change Flight
If you do not feel comfortable with the online process then you call the airline could be the best option for you. They will complete the procedure on your behalf.
- Dial the Breeze Airways change flight phone number.
- When you reach the automated system, press the prompted number to speak to a representative.
- Provide the representative with your last name and booking reference code.
- Explain that you would like to change your flight.
- Tell them your preferences.
- The representative will ask you for the new flight you want to book.
- Review the changes carefully.
- Once you get satisfied with the changes, confirm with the representative.
Make Changes to Your Flight By Visiting the Airport
In case, you are already present at the airport and want to make changes on the same day of flight boarding then you can follow the steps given below;
- Go and search for the Breeze Airways check-in counter at the airport.
- Inform the agent that you need to make changes to your flight ticket.
- Provide your reservation details and explain the changes you want to make, such as changing your flight date or time, upgrading your seat, or adding baggage.
- The agent will review your reservation and inform you of any applicable fare charges (if any) for the changes you are requesting.
- After knowing your preference, the agent will make the necessary changes to your reservation and provide you with a new itinerary.
Steps to Add or Change Bag
If your planned trips include a situation where you will have to add or change your carry-on or checked luggage, then follow the below-given points to complete the process online;
- Open the official website of Breeze Airways and log in to the Breeze Guest account.
- The Guest account and log-in details will be mentioned in your confirmed flight reservation email.
- Go to the “My Trips” option.
- Then select the trip for which you want to make changes.
- After that, view the trip.
- Next, you will get the flight options to choose from.
- Tap on the “Edit Guest Bags” button.
- Then select or deselect the number of checked bags you want.
- Keep in mind that, you will have to add or remove the bags separately for each flight.
- If you add bags then you will have to pay additional charges. If you remove bags then the amount will be credited to your Guest account in the form of BreezePoints.
- After completing these steps, save the changes and checkout from the account. You can also discard the changes on the Trip Details page.
Note: These steps were written for one-way trips, if you want to add or remove bags for the round way trip then you will have to follow the same procedure again for the second flight.