Navigating changes to your Bangkok Airways flight has never been smoother. Life’s unexpected twists are no match for our user-friendly Change Flight service. Whether your travel plans need a touch-up or a complete makeover, we’ve simplified the process. Whether your travel plans demand a touch-up or a complete one, the airline has simplified the process. Wondering about the working of Bangkok Airways change flight policy? Then you are at the right place. In this write-up below, we will unveil all the steps and policies of the airline change flight policy.
Terms and Conditions of Bangkok Airways Change Flight Policy
The change flight policy of the airline comes with specific terms and conditions that the passenger must adhere to. The terms and conditions of the flight change policy can help you determine eligibility for the airfare you purchased with the airline.
- Following the change flight policy, passengers can request flight changes up to a minimum of 2 hours before the scheduled departure time.
- All changes are subject to terms, conditions, and seat availability.
- Any changes made may incur an additional charge if the new fare is higher than the original booking. However, Bangkok Airways reserves the right not to refund the fare difference if the new fare is lower.
- Online payments must be made using a credit card as the sole payment method.
- Modifications must be made before the specified time limit prior to the original flight’s departure.
- Changes or cancellations made after the original flight departure time will be considered a no-show, and a no-show fee will be applied. In no-show cases, the airline may forfeit the whole value of the fare.
- The No Show Fee will be waived in illness or the passenger’s death.
Steps to Change Flight with Bangkok Airways
Depending on the choice of passenger, they can change the flight either using the online mode or through the offline mode. All the channels to change the flight, along with their steps, are mentioned below:
Change Flight Online
To change flights online through the website, the airline passengers can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of the airline at https://www.bangkokair.com/
- Scroll down for the “Manage Booking” option on the website.
- Click on the “Manage Booking” option, and a pop-up option will appear on the screen.
- Fill in all the details to retrieve your bookings made with the airline.
- Now select the flight booking that you want to change.
- Check for the available flight options and select the one that suits you the best with your travel plans.
- Pay for the applicable change fees and the fare difference to confirm your new reservation.
- As soon as you make the payment, the airline will share the itinerary for your new booking on your registered email address.
Change Flight via Call Centre
If you feel changing flights through the online mode is hectic and time-consuming, you can also change the flight by contacting the airline’s customer care executive.
- Dial the Bangkok Airways Change flight phone number 1771 or +66 (2) 270 6699.
- Wait until you are connected with the customer care executive of the airline.
- Once connected with the airline’s agent, share all the flight and booking details.
- Mention the change in your travel plans and your wish to change your flight.
- The agent of the airline will share the list of available flights.
- Pay the applicable change flight fees and the fare difference
Change Flight at the Airport
If you want to proceed with the old and traditional method of flight change, you can also change the flight at the airport. To change flights at the airport, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the nearest airport and locate the reservation/support desk of the respective airline.
- Wait for your turn to get in touch with the customer care executive of the airline.
- Share all the flight and booking details with the agent of the airline.
- Check for the available flights with seat availability.
- Once you find your preferred flight, pay for the change flight fees and the applicable fare difference (if any).
- Once you are done with the payment, the airline will share the new itinerary with you.
Note: It is important to note that the airline may charge a service fee in addition to the change flight fees and the applicable fare difference if you choose to change flights with the customer care executive of the airline.
Charges to Change Flight with Bangkok Airways
The Bangkok Airways Change Flight fees vary from fare to fare. For an accurate change of flight fee and additional charges, the passenger can contact the airline’s customer care executive or even check the terms and conditions of the fare.
- You can change your Bangkok Airways flight up to 2 hours before the new departure time at no extra charge.
- If you make changes after the 2-hour window, a change fee will apply based on your ticket’s fare type:
- Websaver: THB 1,000
- Economy Flexi: THB 500
- Premium Economy Flexi: THB 1,000
- Business Class Flexi: THB 2,000
- Additionally, you may need to cover the fare difference if the new fare is higher than your original fare.
Same Day Flight Changes with Bangkok Airways
You can modify your flight up to 2 hours before the new departure time with Bangkok Airways. However, passengers must know that changing flights might lead to an additional charge if the new fare exceeds their original booking. However, it’s important to note that Bangkok Airways may not refund the fare difference if the new fare is lower than what you initially paid.
You can make these changes through three different methods: online mode, via phone call or through the reservation desk at the airport.