Step into the realm of tranquillity and assurance with the Air Tahiti Nui cancellation policy. The cancellation policy of this airline ensures flexibility to the passenger for tailoring their travel plans. Whether life alters course or your aspirations find a new path, navigating cancellations is as effortless as a gentle breeze. Unleash your wanderlust, knowing that with Air Tahiti Nui, your exploration is met with empathy and convenience.
An Overview of Air Tahiti Nui Cancellation Policy
The airline’s cancellation policy can be helpful when sudden changes in the plan are witnessed. To ensure a smooth cancellation policy, the passenger must look at the below-mentioned guidelines associated with the cancellation policy.
- If the passenger doesn’t opt to confirm the booking up to 72 hours before the flight’s scheduled departure, then the airline will automatically cancel the booking.
- Cancellations for the bookings made with the airline are allowed up to 48 hours before the flight’s departure.
- In cases where the passenger has used no portion of the fare, the airline initiates a refund equal to the fare. The additional charges, like the taxes, are also refunded. However, the airline will deduct the service charges and the charges for cancellation (if there are any).
- Conversely, the used portion of the fare, the initiated refund, will be the difference between the paid fare and the applicable fare and charges used for travel segments.
- Per the Air Tahiti Nui cancel flight process, the air carrier can deny a refund for cancellation fees or the charges for a new ticket on a connecting airline falling under some conditions.
- Following the cancellation policy, cancellation charges may apply for cancelling a non-refundable fare with the airline.
- If a passenger turns out to miss the flight without cancelling it, then the whole value of the fare will be forfeited.
Steps to Cancel a Flight with Air Tahiti Nui
From online to offline, the airline provides different portals for passengers to cancel their flights. You can refer to the points jotted down below to cancel the flight from any of the modes.
Cancel Flight Online
- To cancel the flight from the online mode, you need to access the airline’s main website.
- On the website’s home page, you can see the option for “Manage Booking.”
- To retrieve the bookings made with the airline, enter your booking reference number and last name.
- Now among all the bookings made, choose the flight you want to cancel.
- Click on the flight and then click on the option “Cancel Flight.”
- The airline will share the confirmation of cancellation on your registered contact details.
Note: The online cancellation would apply to all the passengers on the booking
Cancel Flight Offline
- Dial the cancellation phone number of the airline 1 (877) 824-4846.
- Follow the IVR menu to connect with the live agent of the airline.
- As soon you are connected with the airline’s agent, ask them if you want to cancel the flight booked.
- Share all the booking details of the flight you want to cancel with the airline’s agent.
- Confirm the applied cancellation charges (if any) and refund.
- Once done with Air Tahiti Nui cancelling the flight process, the airline will share the confirmation of cancellation.
Cancel the Flight at the Airport
- The airline permits the cancellation a few hours before the flight’s departure, so passengers can also opt to cancel the flight at the airport.
- At the airport, locate the reservation/support desk of the airline.
- Talk with the airline’s agent and clarify your intentions to cancel the flight.
- Share all the flight and travelling details with the agent to retrieve your booking for cancellation.
- The airline’s agent will initiate the Air Tahiti Nui cancel flight process on your behalf.
- After completing the process, the airline will share the cancellation confirmation on your email address.
Air Tahiti Nui 24-hour Cancellation Policy
The guidelines for the 24-hour cancellation policy of the airline include the following:
- The fare must be purchased directly from the airline’s website or the reservation support department of the airline.
- Irrespective of the fare type, the airline will initiate a full refund if the flight is cancelled within 24 hours of booking.
- One thing to remember for the full refund is the flight’s scheduled departure. The airline will only initiate the full refund if the flight’s scheduled departure is within 7 or more days.
- The 24-hour cancellation policy isn’t applicable for group bookings made with the airline.
- Bookings with any reward or loyalty programme can also be cancelled within 24 hours of booking.
Cancellation Fees of Air Tahiti Nui
When it comes to the charges to cancel the flight with Air Tahiti Nui, it depends on the time of cancellation and the fare type. However, the charges may range between $30-$300. It is best to get in touch with the airline’s customer care department or alternatively call on 1-888-990-2621.
What happens if Air Tahiti Nui cancels my flight?
In cases of cancellation from the airline, passengers are entitled to a full refund. However, the airline can also rebook another available flight for the passenger, depending on the passenger’s preference.
What happens if I cancel my Air Tahiti Nui flight at the last minute?
Cancellations are still better than missing the flight. If the passenger cancels the flight at the last moment, the airline may impose higher cancellation charges. But in case of missed flights, the whole value of the fare will be forfeited.
What is Air Tahiti Nui’s cancellation policy for group bookings?
In case of cancellation for group bookings passenger can make the cancellation 50 days before the date i.e. known to be the deposit date. By doing so, passengers can cancel the flight without paying any extra charges as cancellation fees.