Choose your comfort at its finest with AirBaltic seat selection. Lean back, relax, and enjoy the smooth ride in its ergonomically crafted seats. With this air carrier, your journey will surely become an enchanting adventure. Secure your perfect spot and embark on a travel escapade filled with joy and wonder.
Guide For AirBaltic Seat Selection
Below is all guide for seat selection for AirBaltic:
Process Of Seat Selection On AirBaltic
The airline permits you to make a seat selection at any time. You can select one at the initial flight reservation, after the booking, during online check-in, or at its ticket office. Below are the details about different processes.
Seat Selection During Booking
The best time to select your favorite seat is when you are booking your flight ticket initially. It gives you the advantage of reserving one from a number of options. You also get the benefit of checking in early for up to five days before the scheduled departure. Steps that you can follow to select seats on AirBaltic in this process are given below.
- Head to the official website of the carrier i.e. www.airbaltic.com on your preferred search engine.
- You will see a box in the “Book Flights” tab at the top of its homepage.
- Now, you have to enter your from and to airports. Then, click on the “Select Dates” button.
- In the next step, you can select your trip’s direction, passenger number, and travel dates.
- Scroll down to the bottom and if you have any gift card or discount code, add it. Otherwise, simply click on the “Search Flights” button.
- A list of flights including its price will open up on your screen. Select your desired flight and next choose the cabin class on which you want to travel.
- On the new page, you have to provide all the important information like your name, birth date, contact details, etc.
- After adding these details in the specified fields, hit on the “Continue” button.
- The AirBaltic seat map will be displayed on the next page under the “Flight Details” where you can select your favorite seat.
- Lastly, you have to add your payment details and pay the seat and flight charges to complete your booking procedure.
- Once your booking is processed by the system, you will receive the flight ticket to your registered email address.
Seat Selection While Online Check-in
If you have not made an advance seat selection while you were booking your flight ticket. Then, you can do the same when you are checking in for your flight. This feature is available when the check-in opens which is usually from 36 hours prior to the departure. Stick to the steps mentioned underneath to select your seat at this time.
- Firstly, you need to visit the website of this carrier on your browser.
- Then, select the “Check-in” tab on the home screen displayed on your device.
- Fill in your booking reference or ticket number along with your surname. After it, click on the “Continue” button.
- Next, select the “Seat Selection” option and choose one from the available seats.
- Pay the amount applicable to your selected seat and click the “Confirm” button.
- The airline will then send your seat details to the email or phone number in a short duration.
Selecting A Seat Through The Ticket Office
You have the option of selecting your seat by connecting with the ticket office of the carrier. And the way to connect with them is by calling their call center. The number at which you can contact the center is +371 6700 6006.
Dial this number and follow the IVR prompts in order to connect with an official. Explain to them to make a seat selection by giving your booking reference and other asked information. They will tell you the available options and choose one on your behalf.
Make the payment for your selected seat on the link sent by the representative. Your flight information including your seat details will be received on your email or smartphone.
Charges For Seat Selection
The AirBaltic seat selection fee is charged on the basis of the fare bought, the duration of your flight, and the chosen seat.
- You can select a seat in advance without paying any price for it on your Premium and Business class tickets.
- If you have purchased a GREEN, GREEN plus, or CLASSIC fare. Then, also you are allowed to make a seat selection for free.
- Your membership of AirBaltic Club also entitles you to select a seat free of cost.
- The advance seat selection on this air carrier starts from $6.58 for each passenger and single flight segment.
AirBaltics’ Policy Regarding Seat Selection
Go through the points given below as they are important to understand in the AirBaltic seat selection policy.
- A random seat will be assigned to you at the check-in counter if you do not make an advance seat selection.
- The paid seat reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable to other flights, routes, and people. But you can change the seat for your particular flight while checking in by paying an additional fee.
- You can choose your seat primarily from the seat category and characteristics. The category refers to the area of seating by rows. It includes Extra legroom, Priority, and Regular seats. And the characteristics mean the type of seats which includes window, aisle, middle seats, and seats in twin or triple seating.
- If you select an emergency exit seat, then make sure you meet the specific criteria to be seated on it. You can check the details about the criteria on the website of the airline.
Extra Seat Selection
The carrier gives you the privilege of selecting an extra seat next to you while you are booking your flight. You can enjoy more privacy and comfort with this purchase. The charge for your extra seat will include the initial price of the seat + surcharge fee.
You can also select this extra seat and add it to your already booked flight ticket. But it is only possible by calling the Contact Center of the carrier.
There are a few specific terms and conditions that you should be aware of if you are planning to select an extra seat for your journey.
- The carrier has limited availability of extra seats on each flight. And they are not available in emergency exit rows.
- If you buy an extra seat, then you will not be able to do the online check-in. It means you have to arrive at the airport well ahead of time to complete your check-in process.
- This purchase does not eligibles you to carry extra hand or checked baggage.
- You can only select one extra seat and cannot transfer it to any other passenger.
- In case you cancel your booking, you will not receive a refund of the extra seat service fee.
- You will receive a Travel voucher of the same value as the extra seat or a refund if the airline rebooks or reroutes your flight. But, it will be given only when the carrier cannot reconfirm your extra seat on the new flight.
What is a priority seat in AirBaltic?
As discussed above, the carrier offers three seat categories to choose from for your flight. The priority seats are the ones that are located at the front of the Economy Class cabin. You can check out the seat map of AirBaltic’s fleet on the official website easily. The aircraft type might be also mentioned while you are booking your flight ticket.
In what payment mode can I pay for my AirBaltic seat?
For making a seat selection, the available methods of card payment with this air carrier are:
2. VISA Electron
5. American Express