Your journey is uniquely yours and with Air Mauritius seat selection, you have the power to craft it just the way you desire. Whether you seek solitude, need extra space, or want to be closer to the action, the array of seating options lets you create the perfect in-flight experience. So, make the most of your adventure and take control of your journey by selecting a seat that suits your style.
Guide For Air Mauritius Seat Selection
Below is all guide for seat selection for Air Mauritius:
Seating Choices On Air Mauritius
The carriers offer various seat options that you can select in Economy Class and fly to your destination comfortably. Have a look at the seat types available to select for your journey.
Extra Legroom Seats: These seats are located in the exit rows on the aircraft and as the name suggests, they have more space than other seat types.
Duo Seats: This seat category offers you spectacular views from the window. You can select seats on Air Mauritius from this option if you are traveling with a companion. They are equipped only on A330neo aircraft of the airline.
Preferred Seats: The middle rows in the first cabin of Economy Class are where these seats are located. They give you the opportunity to disembark from the airplane quickly once you land at your destination.
Standard Seats: All the remaining seats on the aircraft fall under this category. You can select these seats if you don’t have any particular preferences.
Process Of Seat Selection On Air Mauritius
The seat selection procedure can be completed at different stages either online or offline with this air carrier. Below are the details of the processes for your benefit.
Selecting A Seat During Flight Booking
You get many options to choose from when you make a seat selection during the initial stage of buying your ticket. The steps you can go through and select your seat while booking your flight are mentioned below.
- Type www.airmauritius.com on your favorite search engine and land on the official website of the airline.
- On the left side of the homepage, you will see a box displayed under the “Book” tab.
- Firstly, you must select the type of your trip from return and one-way options.
- Next, select your to/from airports, and add your travel dates as well as the number of people traveling with you.
- You can also add a promo code in the given field if you have any and then click on the “Book Flight” button.
- Select the flight from the list that appears on your screen and then add the necessary information.
- In the next step, you can choose your desired spot from the Air Mauritius seat map in the “Select Seat” screen.
- Afterward, enter your payment mode details to confirm your flight booking and seat selection.
- As soon as the process is complete, the carrier will send you an email including your seat and flight details to the registered email address.
Seat Selection After The Booking
You are permitted to select your seat even if you have purchased your flight booking. You can follow the steps given below to complete your seat selection.
- Visit the official website of the airline and select the “Manage” tab from the home screen.
- Fill in your booking reference and last name in the specified boxes. Then, click on the “Search” button.
- The information regarding your flight reservation will be retrieved and the available seat options will also be shown.
- Select your seat and confirm it by paying the required amount.
- You will receive the receipt of your selected seat from the carrier in the form of an email shortly.
Seat Selection Via Call
The seat selection procedure can be completed at any time through the call center of the air carrier. The number with which you can reach out to one of the representatives of the carrier is 1-800-380-6541.
Dial the number on your mobile device and tap on the key that will connect you with the airline’s staff. Express your wish to select a seat for the flight and they will happily provide you with the seat choices.
Pick your favorite seat and pay the charges accordingly. They will confirm your seat selection after the payment and will also send its details to your given contact information.
Conditions For Seat Selection On Air Mauritius
The carrier has some terms and conditions related to seat selection. Go through them once before starting the process.
- The Air Mauritius seat selection fee is only applicable for the flights operated by the carrier itself. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable, except for some involuntary basis.
- The airline does not guarantee the reserved seat even when you have paid for it.
- The seat can be changed by the carrier due to some security, operational, or safety reasons.
Exit Seat Row Conditions
You should be able to fulfill specific requirements when you are selecting a seat in the emergency exit row. Some of them are:
- You must be able to locate the emergency exit and be at least 15 years old.
- You should be able to assist the cabin crew and understand the commands given by them at the time of evacuation.
- You should be willing to help the passengers once outside the aircraft as well as select and follow a safe path away from it.
- You must possess the strength, dexterity, and mobility to quickly open the emergency gate and clear the row for obstructions.
- You should be able to perform the functions without harming yourself because of an existing condition.