Unleash the power of choice with Philippine Airlines seat selection. Your journey should reflect your unique preferences and this carrier’s seating options are designed to empower you. Embark on a flight that truly matches your style and enhances your travel. The airline believes in delivering a journey tailored to your desires.
A Comprehensive Guide For Seat Selection On Philippine Airlines
The process of seat selection with this carrier is like a breeze. You get to choose from around three options for your flight journey in Economy class.
Aisle Seat: This gives you direct access to the aisle with more space by the side. You don’t get stuck in between other passengers with this seat selection.
Forward Seat: They are located in the front rows of the Economy Cabin. You can disembark from the aircraft fast and quite easily.
Extra Legroom Seat: This category is usually located in the exit and bulkhead rows of the cabin. You can enjoy more space to stretch and rest your legs during the flight.
Seat Selection During Booking
The best time to select seats on Philippine Airlines is when you are buying your flight ticket. This gives you a lot of seating options to choose from and fly hassle-free to your destination. You can carry out the procedure by following a few simple steps.
- Visit the official website of the airline i.e. www.philippineairlines.com on your search engine.
- You will see a box where you can add your travel information on the homepage.
- Firstly, select the type of your trip and then enter your from and to location.
- Choose your traveling dates from the calendar display and click on the “Done” button.
- Add the number of people traveling and also select your travel class.
- You can click on the “Add Promo Code” button to enter it if you have any.
- Lastly, click on the “Search” button to see the list of available flights.
- The system will redirect you to a new page where you can select the flight that suits you the best.
- In the next step, you need to fill in your personal and contact information to initiate your booking.
- After clicking on the “Continue” button, you will see the Philippine Airlines seat map for selection.
- Pick your favorite seat and move to the “Payment” page.
- Enter your payment details in the specified boxes and click on the “Confirm” button.
- Your flight ticket will be issued including the selected seat information.
- You will receive your flight itinerary at the given contact information shortly from the airline.
Selecting A Seat After The Reservation Of Flight
Seat selection is an easy process even after you have bought the flight ticket. Just stick to the prompts on the website of the airline mentioned below.
- Select the “Manage” tab from the homepage of the website.
- Enter your booking reference with your last name and click on the “Find My Booking” button.
- Your flight information will be retrieved with the available seat options to select.
- Choose your favorite seat from the map and click on the “Continue” button.
- Next, you need to pay the Philippine Airlines seat selection fee in order to confirm it.
- Your flight itinerary will be updated with selected seat details and will be sent to your email address.
Seat Selection Via Call
You can easily connect with this airline via a call to its contact center at any time. The numbers at which you can reach out to one of the agents are 1-800-4359725 (New York), (310)338-7197 (Los Angeles).
Dial the number on your smartphone and click on the right IVR prompt. Once you are connected, give the representative your flight information and ask them for the available seating options.
Choose one of your favorite seats and pay the amount required to confirm it. As soon as your payment is processed, you will get the seat confirmation to your contact.
Charges For Seat Selection
The price you have to pay for the selected seat is applied per passenger and per flight segment.
- Selecting an Extra Legroom seat will cost you around $120.
- Forward seats can be selected by paying approximately $50.
- You select an Aisle seat with the payment of around $20 for your flight.
General Conditions For Seat Selection
Here are some of the terms and conditions that are related to the seat selection on this carrier.
- The seat selection is based on the availability at the time of purchase and is on all PR/2P flights.
- Your seat is guaranteed only to a selected category by this air carrier.
- You will qualify to select a seat only on a confirmed and ticketed booking.
- The payment should be collected at the time of selection only for confirmation.
- In case you are a check-through passenger, then you have to pay the fee for seat selection upon check-in at the point of origin.
Neighbor-Free Seat Selection
The airline provides you with an opportunity to select your adjacent seat for an enhanced and comfortable flight journey.
You can select and block an entire row for yourself in Economy class starting from just $30. The steps with which you can passenger-free seat selection are:
- Check whether you are eligible or not on the online platform prior to the departure of your flight.
- Select the number of extra seats that you wish to buy for your journey.
- Enter your detailed payment information in the next step.
- You will receive an email regarding confirmation of your selected neighbor-free seats shortly.
Terms And Conditions For Neighbor-Free Seat Selection
You should keep a few terms in mind regarding the selection of neighbor-free seats on this air carrier.
- This seat selection might be available on selected flights, destinations, or travel dates. It is only applicable on PR-operated flights.
- You can either select the seats within 48 hours before the departure through an email invite or during online check-in within 24 hours prior to your flight’s departur e.
- You can select and buy a maximum of 3 seats per flight depending on the configuration of the aircraft.
- The payment for your neighbor-free seat selection shall be charged immediately. It is non-transferable and non-endorseable.
Can I change my selected seat on Philippine Airlines?
Yes, you are permitted to make changes in your selection of Extra Legroom or Forward seats on the same flight. You can do this through the ticket office of the carrier or via its reservations hotline. You might be able to also request a seat change at the airport check-in counter of this airline.
Is a refund possible for my paid seat selection on Philippine Airlines?
When you select and pay for your seat on this carrier, it automatically becomes non-refundable. However, if the airline cancels or changes your flight and is unable to offer you a comparable seat, you are entitled to a refund. You can apply for it through the ticket office or the call center of the air carrier.