Indulge in the epitome of luxury with Lufthansa Airlines seat selection. Customize your journey by selecting your ideal seat and elevate your flying experience. Fly with Lufthansa Airlines, where your comfort and satisfaction are top priorities. Sit back, unwind, and relish every moment of your flight to different destinations.
Guide For Lufthansa Airlines Seat Selection
Below is all guide for seat selection for Lufthansa Airlines:
Seating Options With Lufthansa Airlines
There are various choices to select seats on Lufthansa Airlines. Every option includes some perks for your blissful journey. The Advance Seat Selection feature of Lufthansa will make your trip worthwhile.
First Class: You get the most luxurious experience in this seating option. It has private suites with fully-flat beds, personal storage, and an exclusive entertainment system. You also get a dedicated check-in, access to First Class lounges, and exceptional meal services.
Business Class: This class has more spacious seating arrangements and includes loads of in-flight amenities.
Premium Economy: It offers wider space for you to relax and arrive fresh to your destination. You also get to disembark the plane early as the plane lands.
Economy: This is the most basic seating class on Lufthansa Airlines. The seats are designed with adjustable headrests, legroom, and reclining. Long-haul flights in this class provide meal service and entertainment screens.
Seat Selection Policy Of Lufthansa
The Lufthansa Airlines seat selection policy ensures that your flight journey is as seamless as possible. Let us know some key highlights of this policy.
- You are permitted to make a seat selection based on your choice and preferences.
- This air carrier makes sure that all the passengers traveling on the same itinerary sit together.
- You have the benefit of selecting your seats on Lufthansa Airlines anytime. You can do it during the flight booking, at the time of online check-in, after your booking, or at the airport ticket counter of Lufthansa Airlines.
Process of Select Seats On Lufthansa Airlines
With a few clicks, you can make a seat selection without any hassle. Follow the below-mentioned steps for it:
- Visit the official website of Lufthansa Airlines – www.lufthansa.com on your favorite browser.
- Select the “My Bookings” option by scrolling down a bit on the homepage.
- Fill in the details like your booking code and last name.
- Then, click on the “Find Booking” button to retrieve your flight reservation.
- You will be directed to a new page with each and every piece of information related to your booking.
- Click on the “Seat Selection” option from the Lufthansa Airlines seat map and choose your preferred seat for your journey.
Note: You can call Lufthansa customer service at (800) 645-3880 at least 72 hours before your departure to discuss any problems.
Points To Consider For Lufthansa Airlines Seat Selection
Here are some key highlights that you should be aware of while selecting your seats on the aircraft of Lufthansa Airlines.
- You must make your seat selection no later than 52 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight.
- The Lufthansa seat selection feature is only available once your booking is confirmed.
- From window seats to aisle seats, You can select your seats exactly according to your preferences before the journey starts.
- You are eligible to select seats without any fee if the ticket fare condition permits this. But beware that in this case, the choice in some circumstances can be limited.
- Lufthansa Airlines will ask you to initiate the booking procedure again if the flight is canceled due to any reason.
- There is a preferred seating zone located in front of Economy Class. If you select seats on Lufthansa Airlines in this option. Then, you are eligible to leave the aircraft quite earlier than other passengers and your journey becomes more flexible.
Seat Selection Fee On Lufthansa Airlines
Usually, seat selection is free of charge on Lufthansa Airlines. Some points regarding the seat prices are:
- Seat selection fee depends on the route and type of fare booked on the flight.
- The selection of seats is free for passengers with award tickets or traveling in Lufthansas’ First or Business class.
- The charges vary according to the cabin class and zone of travel.
- A fee of approx $25 to $60 per route is charged by Lufthansa Airlines in addition to extra legroom.
- If you are a HON circle member, then you can select seats for free regardless of the booking class.
When can I select a preferred seat on board Lufthansa?
You are eligible to select the preferred seats on Lufthansa Airlines at the time of initial booking or after the booking. You can also select them at the time of check-in but it should be at least 24 hours prior to the departure. On the other hand, the airport kiosk is also available for the preferred Lufthansa Airlines seat selection.
Is seat selection refundable on Lufthansa Airlines?
If you have already paid for seat selection, then you can request a refund if:
1. A flight itinerary was changed by Lufthansa Airlines.
2. An unforeseen flight disruption results in you needing to be rebooked on another flight.
Note: Refunds can only be requested online at “My Bookings” or via the Lufthansa service center.