Advance your journey to new heights with Jetstar Airways seat selection. This air carrier knows that comfort matters and that’s why it offers an exceptional procedure regarding the selection of your seats on board. Fly with Jetstar and discover a whole new level of comfort and satisfaction in the skies.
Quick Guide To Jetstar Airways Seat Selection
Below is the guide for seat selection for Jetstar Airways:
Seat Selection Methods
When you fly with Jetstar, you can choose the seat that best suits your preferences. It allows you to do the selection while booking your flight, after the booking, and also by connecting via its customer service. Let us know about these methods in detail.
Through Phone Number
You can select your favorite seats with Jetstar Airways by calling its customer service department. The steps to make this process smooth are:
- Dial the number +1 (866) 397-8170 on your mobile phone.
- Choose your preferred language by pressing the relevant digit.
- Follow the IVR instructions regarding your concern.
- Wait patiently to connect with a live person at Jetstar Airways.
- Once you are connected, share the booking details and express your wish to select seats on Jetstar Airways.
- The representative will provide you with the information of all the unoccupied seats.
- Select the seat according to your choice and pay for the same.
- A confirmation message will be sent to your number after the payment collection.
During The Booking
Jetstar Airways provides seats according to the fares and bundles you purchase. Follow these steps to select a seat at the time of flight booking.
- Open the official website of Jetstar Airways i.e. www.jetstar.com on your electronic device.
- Enter your travel information in the “Flights” box displayed on the homepage and click on Search Flights.
- A list will open with the flight details available on your added date.
- Select the best suitable flight and proceed further.
- The Jetstar Airways seat map will open where you can select your favorite seat.
- Pay for your flight ticket and the selected seat to confirm your booking with Jetstar Airways.
Types Of Seat Options On Jetstar Airways
There are three seat types on Jetstar from which you can select your seat. A few details about them are:
Standard Seats: This is the most affordable seat selection option with this air carrier. Sit in a group, on the aisle for a bit of freedom, or a window seat for the view. On some flights, standard seats are grouped in zones and organized by their position on the aircraft.
Upfront Seats: For a little more than standard seats, you can select an upfront seat. They will help you get on and off the flight more easily.
Extra Legroom Seats: These premium seats let you stretch out in comfort and are the best option for long trips. They are located in the exit rows of Jetstar aircraft. To sit on this seat, you must be able to meet the exit row requirements. You can check out the terms on the website of this airline.
Prices For Seat Selection
It is always a good idea to purchase your seat in advance if you are picky about where you sit. In case you don’t, you will be automatically assigned a seat that you might not like. All seating options are subject to availability and conditions also apply.
If you have a Starter Fare, standard seat selection is an optional extra. With a Starter Plus bundle, standard seats are included. And all the seat options are yours if you purchase the Starter Max bundle.
And, the Flex bundle gives you the choice of selecting a standard or upfront seat.
There is no Jetstar Airways seat selection fee for the Business bundle. But make sure to select your favorite seat in the Business cabin as early as possible.
Paid Seat Requests Terms And Conditions
You need to understand some basic terms and conditions while selecting your seat on Jetstar Airways.
- Paid seats are non-transferable and non-refundable. You can only transfer seat requests when you make a permitted name change to your booking.
- In the event of flight disruption or schedule change, this air carrier will attempt to seat in your selected or equivalent seat. But, there is no guarantee that the same seat will be available on your new flight.
- If you choose to change your flight, you will be offered an equivalent seat, subject to availability. If the seat is unavailable, Jetstar will not provide a refund for the additional amount paid.
- In case you change your flight and a higher fee to change the seats applies, you must pay the difference to confirm your Jetstar Airways seat selection.
1. How wide are the seats on Jetstar Airways?
The seat width on Jetstar Airways depends on the type of aircraft. The fleet of this airline includes three types of planes. Airbus A320 seat width is 17.88 inches. Airbus A321 seats are around 18 inches wide. And Boeing 787 Economy class seat width is 17 inches along with 19 inches wide seats in its Business class.
2. Can I select an extra seat with Jetstar Airways?
You must be able to lower both armrests and not compromise any part of adjacent seats to ensure safe and comfortable seating. But, for some reason, you need an extra seat on board. Then, you can purchase it by contacting Jetstar Airways at +1 (866) 397-8170.