Using the Flair Airlines Seat Selection process, get a chance to discover a world of personalized flying. As you enter the aircraft, get ready to elevate your travel experience. Embrace the freedom to choose your perfect seat. From window wonders to aisle lovers, the airline has got you covered. Whether you seek tranquillity at the front or a quick exit at the rear, it’s all within your grasp. So let’s know more about the policy and it’s working to make your future travel a dream come true.
What is the Policy for Seat Selection with Flair Airlines?
The airline provides the flexibility to the passenger to select a seat in advance for their journey. But passengers are expected to pay some sort of charge in order to reserve their seats. The applicable charges depend on the type of source the passenger chooses to select a seat with. One crucial thing to remember is that all the seats are subject to availability.
Steps to Select Seat on Flair Airlines
Being a Flair flyer you don’t have to worry about the time for selecting a seat. From the time of booking the airline opens the portal to select seats on Flair Airlines even before the departure of the flight. You can make the selection of the seat either from the online portal of the airline or by getting in touch with the airline’s agent.
Select Seat Online
You can use the online portal of the airline to select the seat. It can be done either at the time of booking or after the booking with the airline.
- To add a seat while making a booking with the airline click on the option “Select Seat” once provided with all the booking details.
- Now coming to the seat selection after the booking. For this access the main website of the airline.
- On the home page of the airline look out for the “Manage Booking” option.
- Fill in all the required credentials like your confirmation number and passenger’s last name.
- Retrieve the booking you want to select a seat for.
- Select your preferred seat, make the payment and here you are ready to onboard your preferred seat.
Select Seat on a phone Call
- Make a phone call at 1-833-711-2333 and connect with the airline’s live agent.
- Enquire about the Flair Airlines seat map to check for seat availability.
- Select your preferred seat on the aircraft.
- Enquire about the payable charges to select with the airline.
- Pay for the charges and hold your favorite spot.
Select a Seat at the Airport
- Even if you make up your mind to select the seat before boarding the flight then you can complete the seat selection process at the airport.
- You can either use the kiosk or get in touch with the airline at the Flair Airlines reservation desk to select your preferred seats.
- However, seat selection at the airport may incur more charges and the probability to get your preferred seat is also less.
Charges to Select a Seat on Flair Airlines
Below is a brief for the type of seats and charges associated with them. You can check the charges to select your preferred seats from the information provided below:
- Standard seats that are available on the back of the aircraft costs you $15-$25 +tax per flight, per passenger.
- As the name suggests itself, Front seats are available on the front making it easier for the passenger to get off the plane faster. The charge to select a front seat is $20-$30 +tax.
- If you are looking out for seats with extra legroom space, then be ready to pay $25-$36 +tax as a Flair Airlines seat selection fee.
- The charge to select an emergency exit seat is $25-$35+ tax. Adding to it further the airline also has some eligibility requirements that the passenger must fulfill before selecting an emergency exit seat on the aircraft.
- You have to pay $35-$45 to select a seat in the first row.
How long before a flight can I select a seat on Flair Airlines?
The airline allows the passenger to select seats 24 hours prior to the departure of the flight. You can either access the main website of the airline or get in touch with the agent to select a seat on the aircraft.
What if I don’t select a seat with Flair Airlines?
In case you skip the seat selection process then the airline will assign you the seat on their own depending on the availability of the seats. So if you want a preferred seat for your journey then skip the seat selection process of the airline.