Enjoy the luxury of choosing your preferred spot and make your trip uniquely yours with the Bulgaria Air seat selection. With this feature, your journey becomes a canvas, and you are the artist. Your travel adventure takes on a new dimension of personalization. So, just relax, stretch out, and embark on a seamless and enjoyable voyage with this air carrier to your destination.
Seat Selection Guide On Bulgaria Air
Via numerous ways and during different time intervals, the carrier permits you to select your seat for the flight journey. In this article, you will get up-to-date information on how to select your seat.
Types Of Seats Available On Bulgaria Air
You get to choose from different seating options in the Economy class of the airline. Below are the details of the seat types.
Extra Legroom: According to its name, these seats have ample leg space for your comfort. They are mostly located near the emergency exits of the aircraft.
Up Front+: The seats are placed just behind the Business class cabin. They give you the opportunity to leave the plane at your arrival airport much faster than others.
Up Front: The front portion of the Economy cabin is equipped with these seats. They usually begin from the fourth row on the aircraft.
Standard: These seats are located at the rear part of the plane and behind the extra legroom seats. You can select this type if you want to avoid sitting in the middle.
Online Process Of Seat Selection
You can select seats on Bulgaria Air on its online platform during two time periods. Both of them are mentioned in detail below.
Seat Selection At The Time Of Booking
While you are making your initial flight reservation, you get plenty of seat options to choose from. You can complete this procedure by following the given steps.
- Go to the official website of the carrier by opening your favorite search engine and typing www.air.bg.
- Under the “Reservations” box on the homepage, you have to select the departure and arrival airports. The box will expand after you are done with adding the airports.
- Then, you can choose your trip type from round-trip and one-way options.
- Enter your flight dates from the calendar and add the number of people traveling in adult, child, and infant choices.
- Now, click on the “Search Flight” tab so the system can generate a list of available flights.
- Your screen will show the flights list including the prices of different fares.
- Pick the flight that suits you the best and matches your budget. Then click on the “Continue” button to proceed further.
- On the next page, you have to enter your personal as well as contact information.
- After you have added the details completely, you need to click on the “Continue” button again.
- The payment page will open up which will also include the Bulgaria Air seat map.
- Select your favorite seat from the map and provide your payment information.
- The final amount you are required to pay will appear on the confirmation page.
- Click on the “Pay” button and enter the OTP you received from your bank.
- You will soon receive the e-ticket for your flight with your selected seat details at your given email address.
Selecting A Seat After The Booking
The airline allows you to select your seat after completing the flight reservation process. You can do it by following a few simple prompts that are mentioned below.
- As soon as the official website of the carrier opens, select the “Check Your Reservation” tab on the homepage.
- In the specified fields, enter your booking reference along with your last anime and click on the “Show’ button.
- The itinerary of your flight will be retrieved by the system where you can click on the “Seat Selection” option.
- The seats that are available to select will appear a bit different on the map.
- Choose the spot that is most suitable for you and move ahead to the payment section.
- Complete your seat selection by paying the required amount appearing on your screen.
- The airline will send you the selected seat confirmation email to your registered address in a short time span.
Note: You can also do the online seat selection after booking your flight by downloading the mobile application of the air carrier.
Seat Selection Through The Customer Service Center
The department of customer service of the carrier will assist you in making a seat selection without any hassle.
The contact number that you can use to reach out to the agents in this center is +359 (0) 2 402 04 00.
- Dial this number on your phone and follow the IVR instructions carefully.
- Once you press the concerned digit, wait patiently for the representative to pick up your call.
- You can select your seat by either making an entirely new booking or choosing one to include in your existing reservation.
- The personnel will tell you the charges related to selecting your seat.
- Confirm your selection of the preferred seat by completing the payment.
- Your selected seat details will be sent to you shortly by the customer service representative.
Seat Selection At The Airport
You have the option of selecting a seat with the carrier once you have arrived at the airport. No, doubt the seating choices would be limited during this time. But, if you pay in advance for the seat, the agent will save some good options for you. In this way, you can also save some time at the airport.
Give your flight details to the representative and they will assign you a seat of your choice from the available options. You can then complete your check-in and move to the boarding gate through the security check for your flight.
Seat Selection With Points
Membership in the carrier’s frequent flyer program known as FLY MORE gives you the benefit of selecting a seat for your flight by using your accumulated points.
The seat selection with points can only be done by contacting the FLY MORE team at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to contact them at least 2 days prior to the departure of your flight.
Points Required For Seat Selection
The points you need to pay for seat selection will depend on the route of your flight and the seat choice.
- For the Extra Legroom and Up Front+ seat selection, you need to use around 2000 points for international flights and 500 points for domestic flights.
- You can select the Up Front seats by using approximately 1000 points on your international flight and 350 points for flying domestically.
- Standard seat selection can be done with 500 points for international flights and 150 points for domestic flights.
Note: You can use the number of points mentioned above only for a one-way trip to a selected destination.
Selecting An Extra Seat
The airline offers you an excellent opportunity to select and buy an extra seat adjacent to your original one. You just have to pay for the seat only and no airport taxes or fuel surcharges will be charged.
During your entire flight journey, the seat next to you will remain empty for sure so you can relax with more personal space.
You can complete this process beforehand either by calling the customer service center or by sending an email to callFB@air.bg.
You can select an extra seat by visiting one of the offices of the carrier or at your departure airport. This service is available on all the direct flights operated by the airline.
You may make the selection and buy them from the time you reserved your flight until the closure of your flight’s check-in.
Prices For Seat Selection
According to your flight duration and seat choice, the Bulgaria Air seat selection fee is charged.
If you are flying internationally with this airline, then the charges for different seating options are:
- You can select Extra Legroom or Up Front+ seats with a payment of around 25 EUR.
- By paying 10 EUR, you can complete the selection of an Up Front seat.
- You have to pay around 5 EUR to select a standard for your flight journey.
The charges for selecting a seat and flying domestically with this carrier are quite low.
- Extra Legroom or Up Front seat can be selected and bought for approximately 15 EUR.
- The Up Front seat is chargeable for around 7 EUR.
- If you want to select a standard seat, then it can be bought with just 3 EUR.
Flights To Other Destinations
The carrier has different pricing related to seat selection for a few specific destinations. You can find the seat rates if you are flying to the destinations mentioned below.
- Selection of Extra Legroom or Up Front seats for Lisbon, Malaga, Palma de Mallorca, Tel Aviv, Moscow, and St. Petersburg can be made by paying 30 EUR.
- If you are flying to Amsterdam, Paris, London, or Madrid, then you can select an Up Front seat by paying around 15 EUR.
Terms And Conditions For Seat Selection
There are some terms and conditions that you should be aware of while selecting a seat on your flight with this airline.
- The amount you pay for the seat selection is generally non-refundable.
- The seat selection can only be done on direct flights that are solely operated by the carrier itself.
- The carrier will assign you a free seat randomly if you do not make a selection within 24 hours before the flight. You will receive a free seat at the time of check-in.
- If you select a seat next to the emergency exit, then you have to take additional responsibility in the event of an emergency.
Who is not allowed to select a seat in the emergency exit row on Bulgaria Air?
You should be able to open the emergency door and help other passengers in an emergency evacuation case. The airline prohibits you from making a seat selection in the emergency exit row if:
1. You have a physical, mental, or hearing disability.
2. You are traveling with an infant or children.
3. You are an unaccompanied minor.
4. You are flying with a pet.
5. You do not speak English or Bulgarian.
6. You are overweight or an elderly person.
Can I change my seat after online check-in on Bulgaria Air?
Once you are checked in for your flight, the selected seat cannot be changed online. But, you might be able to change your seat at the Business Class airport counter of the carrier. You can find additional information on this topic by connecting with one of the personnel at the customer service center of the airline.