Embarking on a journey of newfound flexibility is now possible with the Philippine Airlines Change Flight Policy. Life’s unpredictability meets the airline’s unwavering commitment to your convenience. If you need to adjust your travel plans, the air carrier completely redefined how to do so. In this concise exploration, you’ll uncover how the airline’s innovative policy enables you to adapt effortlessly, turning every trip into an exciting adventure.
Terms and Conditions of Philippine Airlines Change Flight Policy
If your flight remains unaffected by cancellations or travel bans, you can make voluntary adjustments to your travel plans under the new No-Worry Flight Fare Brand. Any changes must be made within the ticket’s validity period, and any applicable fees for alterations will be based on the fare conditions specific to your route.
Here are all the other terms and conditions of the flight change policy
- All the fares directly bought from the reservation channel of the airline are eligible to undergo the change flight policy.
- The reservation made with any third-party agency or website needs to be changed by contacting the respected agency’s customer care department.
- In cases where the airline changes the flight, the passenger has the authority to manage their booking and make amendments according to their comfort and choice.
- Changes to flight reservations should be made at least four (4) hours before the scheduled Estimated Departure time.
- Passengers wanting to rebook their flights without altering the route can transfer myPAL Flavors to the new flight.
- To do so, changes must be made at least 72 hours before the scheduled Estimated Departure time.
- These changes can be made at any PAL Ticket Office or through the Contact Center.
- You can reschedule your domestic tickets for another flight with available seats, as long as it’s within 60 days of your original flight and in the same booking class or a higher one within the same cabin class. This should be within the valid period of your ticket.
- You’ll need to follow the fare rules mentioned on your ticket for international flight rescheduling. There might be additional charges for rerouting, fare differences, taxes, and a no-show fee.
Change Flight Policy for Different Fare Classes
Philippine Airlines Change flight process and policy may vary depending on the fare type and the route. Below is a brief about the rebooking option for various fare categories.
Change Flight Policy for International Fares
Passengers can enjoy the flexibility of unlimited free rescheduling as long as they make the changes at least 24 hours before their initial departure date
Change Flight Policy for Domestic Fares
- Comfort Class & Business Flex: To avoid a non-usage or no-show fee, rebooking must be completed at least 24 hours before the original departure time.
- For “ALL REMAINING FARE BRANDS,” rebooking should be carried out a minimum of “7 Days” before the initially scheduled departure date to prevent any applicable penalties.
Steps To Change Flight With Philippine Airlines
Changing flights online can be much easier, as passengers can easily change their flight from their home or workspace in a few steps. However, the airline does offer other channels, including the customer care department and the airport.
Change Flight via Online Mode
To change flights through the online mode, passengers can adhere to the steps mentioned below:
- To start with the change flight process, access the official website of the airline at https://www.philippineairlines.com/
- On the website’s main page, an option “Manage” appears.
- Click on the “Manage” option.
- Now, select “Manage Booking” from the drop-down menu and click on it.
- Fill in all the required details, including the booking number and the passenger’s last name.
- Once you retrieve your booking, search for the “Change Flight” option.
- Check for the seat availability on your preferred flights.
- Once you find the best-suited flight, pay for the change flight fees and the fare difference (if any).
- The airline will share the modified itinerary on your registered email address.
Change Flight Via Service Centre
On the other side, passengers can change their flight by contacting the airline’s customer care executive.
- Dial the Philippine Airlines change flight phone number 1-800-435-9725.
- Wait until you are connected with the customer care agent of the airline.
- Once connected with the airline’s agent, share all the reservation details.
- The agent will retrieve your booking, and then you can request the necessary changes.
- Enquire about the change fees and the fare difference between the initial and new booking.
- Make the payment to confirm your rebooking with the airline.
- As soon as you pay, the airline will share the new itinerary with your registered contact details.
Change Flight at the Airport
You can also opt to change the flight by simply visiting the reservation/support desk of the airline at the airport.
- Visit the nearest airport and navigate the reservation/support desk of the airline at the airport.
- Wait for your turn to connect with the customer care executive of the airline.
- Keep all your booking details handy so that you can share them with the airline’s representative for retrieving your booking.
- Check for the available flight options with preferred seat availability.
- Choose the one that suits your travel plans.
- Pay for the change of flight fees and the fare difference to confirm the booking.
Charges to Change Flight with Philippine Airlines
Philippine Airlines change flight fees may vary depending on the type of fare you have purchased.
Charges to change Non-refundable Fares:
- For domestic flights, the change fee is PHP 2,300.
- For international flights, the change fee is PHP 2,000.
Charges to change Refundable Fares:
- If you have a refundable fare for a domestic flight, the change fee amounts to PHP 1,000.
- For international flights with refundable fares, the change fee is PHP 1,200.
- If the new ticket price for your changed flight is higher than the original ticket price, be prepared for a fare difference charge.
- You can change your flight up to 60 days before the scheduled departure date.
- However, it’s important to note that changes made after this 60-day window can incur higher change fees, and in some cases, there may be no option for a refund for the unused portion of your ticket. So, it’s advisable to plan your changes well in advance to avoid additional expenses and ensure you get the best value for your ticket.
Can I change my flight date with Philippine Airlines?
Yes, you can change the flight date with the airline. However, the airline may ask you to pay for the changes.
What happens if I miss my flight instead of changing it with Philippines Airlines?
If you miss your Philippine Airlines flight, your ticket becomes void, and connecting/return flights are automatically cancelled. Generally, no refund or compensation is offered unless circumstances beyond your control, like a medical emergency or natural disaster, are proven.