Claim a refund for your cancelled flight with the help of the Edelweiss Air Refund Policy without struggling. This airline tries to provide you with the best service, they know the importance of your trust and value your money.
Terms and Conditions of Edelweiss Air Refund Policy
You can easily get a refund for your cancelled flight, but before you apply for a refund you must check out all the terms and conditions applied to your ticket.
- You cannot claim a refund for a non-refundable ticket.
- You can get a refund for only refundable tickets but the refund amount will depend on your fare type and conditions.
- If your flight gets cancelled by the airline due to some inevitable situation then you will get compensation from the airline.
- To get a refund for a short haul economy or business class fare ticket, you will have to pay a refund fee of $90.69 USD.
- In case, you claim a refund for a long haul economy class fare ticket, then an amount of $294.76 USD will be charged as a refund fee, and for business class $351.49 USD.
- The airline offers Economy Flex / Business Flex class passengers the facility to claim a refund without any charges. This is applicable for both short and long-haul flights.
Processes to Complete Edelweiss Air Flight Refund
Below are three different methods to claim an Edelweiss refund, choose the one that suits you and your situation the best.
To initiate the process for getting a refund for your Edelweiss flight, follow all the below-mentioned steps carefully;
- Gather all the relevant details about your flight booking, such as your booking reference number, flight details, and passenger information.
- Then, go to the official Edelweiss Air website using a web browser on your computer or mobile device.
- There you will see the cancellation and refund page.
- Then fill out the Edelweiss Air refund form.
- And without a few business days, your refund will be credited to the original payment form.
Via Calling the Airline Representative
If you are sure that you are eligible for a refund, then you can get a refund by calling the Edelweiss agent/ representative.
- Contact Edelweiss Service Center by phone at +41 (0) 848 333 593.
- Follow the prompt instructions carefully to connect with the agent.
- After you get connected with the agent, tell them your booked flight details.
- And then tell him/her that you want to get a refund for your flight. Along with that, you will have to tell the reason.
- The agent will review the terms and conditions applied to your ticket.
- After completing the review, the agent will begin the process.
- Once it’s done, the agent will confirm the refund process and you will receive it within a few days to your account.
Through Third Party Agency
If you booked your Edelweiss Air flight through a third-party agency or travel website and need to request a refund, follow these steps:
- Get all your flight details, and reach out to the third-party agency through which you made the flight booking. You can usually find their contact information on the booking confirmation email or on their website.
- Then talk to the agent and clearly state that you are requesting a refund for your Edelweiss Air flight. Provide the booking reference number and the reason for your refund request.
- After that, the agent will provide you with specific instructions on how to proceed with the Edelweiss Air Refund Request. The agent might ask you to fill out a form, provide additional information, or follow a certain process.
- If the agency requests any supporting documents, such as your booking confirmation, identification, or any travel insurance details, make sure to provide them promptly.
- Understand the refund policies of the third-party agency. They may have their own terms and conditions for processing refunds, which could differ from the airline’s policies.
- Once you have submitted all the necessary information, you should receive a confirmation from the third-party agency that they have initiated the refund process.
- After the refund is processed by the third-party agency, they will inform you about the refund amount and the method of reimbursement. Depending on their policies and the original payment method you used, the refund should be credited accordingly.