Don’t let the unpredictable incidents of life ruin your travel experience and drain your hard-earned money. Explore the flexible Cebu Pacific Air Refund Policy, and claim a refund for your cancelled flight without taking much stress. If you are eligible for a refund then the airline would give its 100% to provide you with a refund.
What is Cebu Pacific Air Refund Policy?
Some of the important points that you are required to know about the Cebu Pacific refund policy are;
- If you cancel your flight on the same day of booking, then you can get a full refund without any charges. However, you can use this facility only if you booked your Cebu Pacific reservation at least 7 days before the flight departure day.
- You cannot claim a refund for a non-refundable ticket.
- In certain situations, you may have to pay a refund fee.
- In case, the airline cancels your flight or your flight is delayed due to the airline’s fault then you may ask for a refund.
- In case of any unfortunate circumstances, you can claim a full refund from the airline.
- If your flight is cancelled or rescheduled by the airline, then you may claim a full refund for your add-on services such as checked baggage, seat selection, etc.
- If you paid for your flight in cash, then you may have to provide your bank details.
- If you used a credit card to pay for the ticket, then your refund amount will be credited to the original form of payment.
- Within a few working days, you will get your Cebu Pacific flight refund.
Proceed to Claim Cebu Pacific Refund
To proceed with the Cebu Pacific flight refund, you will get two modes; online and offline. You can use any of these two ways to claim your refund. To lessen your confusion between these two modes, check out the context given below;
Online Refund Claiming Process
One of the easy and convenient ways to get a refund is online mode. You can use this mode anytime and from anywhere.
Let’s take a look at the steps given below;
- Open your web browser and go to the official Cebu Pacific website www.cebupacificair.com.
- If you have an existing Cebu Pacific account, log in using your email and password. If you don’t have an account, you might need to create one to proceed.
- Once logged in, find and click on the “Manage Booking” or “My Bookings” section. This is where you will be able to access your booking information.
- Enter your booking reference number and the last name of the lead passenger (as provided during booking) to retrieve your booking.
- In that section, you may see a cancelled flight option. Along with that you may also see the “Refund” or “Request Refund” option. Just click on that.
- Cebu Pacific’s website will guide you through the refund process. You will need to follow the instructions and fill out the required information in the Cebu Pacific Air Refund Form. This may include your bank details for the refund.
- Double-check all the information you have entered to make sure that whatever details you have provided regarding your bank details are 100% accurate because this is where your refund will be processed.
- After confirming the details, you may tap on the submit your refund request button.
- After that, you will receive a confirmation notification on the screen. Along with that, you may receive a confirmation email on your registered email id with the details of your refund request.
- The processing time for refunds can vary. Cebu Pacific will review your request and process the refund. The airline may send you some refund updates via email or by logging into your account.
- After the refund is processed by the airline, the amount will be credited back to the bank account you provided. The refund may take some time to reflect in your account as it can vary based on your bank’s policies.
Claim Your Refund Offline
If you want to opt for offline mode, then you will get two different ways to claim a refund. However, these ways depend on your initial booking source. Let’s know the details below.
Call the Airline Agent
If you made your initial reservation through the official website of Cebu Pacific then you can call the airline agent to get your flight reservation refund. To do so, follow the steps;
- Call Cebu Pacific’s customer care department based on your region. You can find the numbers on their official website.
- After that select your preferred language if available.
- Follow the automated menu prompts to connect with a representative regarding refunds or cancellations. This might involve selecting options like “Refunds” or “Existing Booking.”
- Once connected, provide your booking reference, flight details, and reason for the Cebu Pacific Air refund request. Be clear and concise while explaining your situation. This would help you to avoid any misunderstanding over the call.
- The representative might ask you to verify your identity using the information you provided during the booking.
- After that, listen carefully to the representative’s instructions as it will guide you through all the necessary steps required to start the refund process.
- Confirm that the representative has accurately noted your refund request details, including your contact information.
- If the representative assigns a case or reference number to your refund request, make sure to note it down. This can be helpful for tracking your refund status.
- Inquire about the estimated timeframe for processing the refund. Ask them if there are any other essential steps that you need to proceed with or other documents you need to provide.
- Soon, after successful completion, you will receive your refund.
Connect With the Third Party Agency
If your initial flight reservation was made through a third-party agency then you will have to claim a refund through that agency only. The airline will not assist you with any proceedings. The steps that you will have to take to proceed further are;
- Find the contact details of the third-party agency you booked the flight through.
- Call the provided phone number.
- If there is an option to choose the language, select your preferred one.
- Listen to the menu options and choose the one related to refunds or cancellations.
- When connected to a representative, provide your booking reference, flight details, and reason for requesting a refund.
- Clearly explain why you are seeking a refund. Whether it’s due to flight changes, cancellations, or any other valid reason.
- After verifying your details, the representative will provide you with their refund terms and conditions.
- You are required to follow the representative’s instructions carefully on initiating the refund process. They might guide you on what forms to fill out or documents to provide.
- Cross-check your details.
- Then the representative will proceed further with your refund procedure and within a few days your refund amount will be credited to your account.