Explore a smooth and transparent process for peace of mind with the AirBaltic refund policy. This air carrier values your trust and strives to provide the best customer experience. Make your flight journey unforgettable, starting from booking to seamless refunds.
AirBaltic Refund Policy Details
Below is the guide to getting a refund with this air carrier:
Refund Procedure With AirBaltic
The airline offers two ways in which you can complete the cancellation procedure and receive a refund for your flight ticket. We are going to discuss both of them in detail below.
You can get a refund by canceling your flight at the online portal of the air carrier. But make sure that your flight has more than 72 hours left before the departure. Because only then, will you be able to use this method. The steps to follow in this process are mentioned underneath.
- Navigate to the official website of the carrier by typing www.airbaltic.com on your preferred browser.
- Select the “Manage” tab displayed at the top left corner of the homepage.
- Fill in your booking reference and surname in the given spaces and click on the “Continue” button.
- A new page with your flight information will appear on your screen. Find the “Cancel Flight” option and click on it.
- An Air Baltic refund form will be shown which you have to fill out with all the details.
- Click on the “Submit” button and the system will begin the cancellation process.
- You will soon receive an email regarding your refund details with your canceled ticket.
Refund Via Call
This is your best way to cancel the flight and request a refund when there are less than 72 hours left for your flight to depart. The phone at which you can contact the airline is +371 6700 6006.
Dial this number on your smartphone and listen to the IVR instructions carefully. Press the key that enables you to connect with one of the representatives. Give them your flight details and express your wish to get a refund by canceling your flight.
The representative will verify your information and will also explain the amount you will receive back to your payment mode. Agree to the terms they provide and your Air Baltic refund request will be completed shortly.
Conditions Of Air Baltic Refund Policy
It is essential to familiarize yourself with a few terms and conditions that fall under the airline’s refund policy so you can go through a hassle-free procedure.
- You will get a refund only on your unused tickets for the journey.
- The refund value you will receive will be dependent on your purchased fare in the say payment method you booked your flight. And the unused airport taxes will be refunded for sure.
- Suppose you don’t request a refund according to the given time period. Then, it will result in forfeiture of the ticket and no refund will be processed.
- You will receive a full refund on your Business fare ticket. And you can cancel this ticket within its validity period anytime.
- The airline will only refund taxes on Business Light, GREEN, and GREEN plus fares.
- If you cancel your CLASSIC fare ticket, an Air Baltic refund fee of $54.92 will be charged to receive it.
Air Baltic Gift Card
While you are booking your flight ticket initially, the air carrier offers you the option to receive a full refund in the form of a gift card. You can use this card for your future flight ticket or for purchasing any extras. The validity of this card will remain for one year from the date of issue.
The amount you have to pay in order to receive the gift card is $21.95. And do note that this fee is non-refundable and is applicable per person.
Some key points to note in this feature are:
- You can buy this only if you are booking a GREEN or GREEN plus fare ticket through the website or the call center.
- You must cancel your flight 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure to get the gift card.
- Select the refund as a gift card as the preferred option in your application form.
- If you buy this cancellation option only for one-way on your round-trip ticket. Then, the carrier will recalculate the value of the other flight portion and will refund the remaining difference.
Can I get a refund for travel insurance on Air Baltic?
If you bought XCover protection which is travel insurance provided by the carrier while booking your flight. Then, you will receive a full refund only when you cancel your flight within 14 days of the insurance purchase. After this specific time, it becomes non-refundable and non-changeable. To cancel the travel insurance, you can send an email to email@example.com and request a refund.
Will I get a refund if my flight is canceled by Air Baltic?
In the event of the cancellation of your flight by the carrier itself. You are entitled to receive a refund in the form of a gift card which you can use for any future destination where Air Baltic flies. Or, you can get a refund to the payment method with which you paid for the flight while making a reservation.