Explore the wonders of the world and fly in style with the help of Pegasus Airlines seat selection. Your journey begins with choosing a perfect spot from an array of options that are tailored to meet your preferences. Sink into relaxation with ample legroom or pick an aisle seat for easy movement. With this carrier, you can experience top-notch service and luxurious comfort at affordable prices.
Guide For Pegasus Airlines Seat Selection
Below is all guide for seat selection for Pegasus Airlines:
Seat Selection Procedures On Pegasus Airlines
The airline offers you to select your seat while booking your flight or after the reservation. But this service is not provided at the time of check-in. Let us tell you how to move forward with these processes.
During The Booking
It is quite an easy and hassle-free process to purchase your seat when you buy a flight ticket. Go through the steps mentioned below to make a seat selection at this stage.
- Visit the official website of the airline at www.flypgs.com on your favorite browser.
- Under the “Search For Cheap Flights” section, select the type of your trip first.
- Then, enter your origin and destination airports along with the dates of your travel. You can also select the number of people traveling.
- After adding the necessary information, click on the “Search Cheap Flights” button.
- A new page will open up which will include the list of flights available on your entered dates.
- Choose the one according to your preferences and add your personal information next.
- Now, from the Pegasus Airlines seat map, click on the seat on which you want to fly during your journey.
- A combined amount of your seat and the flight price will be shown.
- Add your payment details in order to complete your booking.
- Once it is done, your flight booking will be processed by the system.
- You will soon receive a confirmation message with all the details to your email or the phone number you provided.
After The Reservation
You can select seats on Pegasus Airlines even after you have booked your flight. The steps to follow in this process are:
- Firstly, go to its official website and click on the “Manage My Booking” section.
- Enter your surname and the PNR number that you receive while booking your ticket. Then, hit on the “Next” button.
- The information on your flight will be retrieved. Click on the “Flight Services” tab and then on the “Seat Selection” option.
- The seats which are available to select will be highlighted from where you can choose the one that suits you the best.
- Pay the additional charges required to reserve your seat on the aircraft.
- The airline will send you a new message which will include both your flight ticket and seat details.
Price For Seat Selection
The payment you have to make for the selected seat depends on your fare type, the route of your flight, and the type of seat.
The airline offers four types of fares to purchase i.e. Basic (available only on international flights), Essentials, Advantage, and Comfort Flex. From these four only Advantage and Comfort Flex provides you with free seat selection. And you cannot choose an extra legroom seat in the Advantage Package.
Here is the list of Pegasus Airlines seat selection fees for the different types of seats.
- The extra-legroom seat charges start from $12.99 for purchase.
- You can select a front seat by paying approximately $9.99.
- The window, aisle, and middle seats can be bought for around $4.99.
Policy Of Pegasus Airlines For Seat Selection
There are some guidelines that you should be aware of under the Pegasus Airlines seat selection policy.
- You will be assigned a seat free of cost at the time of check-in by the airline itself.
- The price of the seat selection product is based on whether it is a domestic or international flight. And the number of days left for the departure.
- It does not mean that if you buy a seat after the flight reservation, your check-in is done. You have to complete the check-in separately prior to the departure of your flight.
- Changing your seat is only possible when you change your flight ticket. Your seat on the new flight will be automatically transferred from the former if it is available. Otherwise, you will get a refund for the selected seat.
- You will also be entitled to a refund of the selected seat in case the air carrier asks you to sit on some other seat.
Can I cancel the seat I have paid for Pegasus Airlines?
There are chances that you can cancel your reserved seat with this airline. But you will not be allowed to get a refund for the canceled seat reservations. If you feel like you need more information on this topic. Then, you can write or fill out a form on the official website and get help from customer support.
What happens to my Pegasus Airlines seat if the flight has been canceled?
In case your flight has been canceled or delayed and there is no fault of yours in it. Then, the air carrier will also cancel your seat reservation and pay you back the money with which you bought your seat. No amount will be deducted in this procedure. You can make a call to the airline at 0090 850 250 6777 for additional information.