Pick your haven of comfort and convenience high above the ground with Pacific Coastal Airlines seat selection. Window seats for stunning vistas or extra legroom for total relaxation – the choice is yours. This user-friendly process ensures a seamless journey from booking to touchdown.
Guide For Pacific Coastal Airlines Seat Selection
Below is all guide for seat selection for Pacific Coastal Airlines:
Select A Seat On Pacific Coastal Airlines
There are around three ways offered by this carrier with which you can select your favorite seat for the flight journey. Let’s discuss them in detail below.
Seat Selection During Booking
Making a seat selection while booking your flight ticket is no doubt your best time. Because there are loads of options to choose from. Follow these steps to secure your spot in this process.
- Type www.pacificcoastal.com on the browser you prefer and land on the official website of the airline.
- There will be a box on the left corner of the homepage where the “Book” section will already be displayed.
- In the specified spaces, enter your origin and destination along with your travel dates, trip type, and number of people.
- You will be able to check the price of the flight on the date calendar when you enter them.
- You can also add a promo code if you have any and then click on the “Search” button to proceed further.
- The flight available on your chosen dates will appear on a new page. Here, you can choose the fare that meets your preferences and click on the “Select” tab.
- Next, hit on the “Continue” button, and on the next page, fill out your personal details.
- After adding your details, you can reserve your spot from the Pacific Coastal Airlines seat map.
- Then, you make any customizations to your itinerary in the next step.
- Review your travel details once and add your payment method.
- Lastly, pay for your selected seat and the flight ticket. And in no time you will get your e-ticket sent to your email address or phone number.
After Booking Seat Selection
In two ways, you can select seats on Pacific Coastal Airlines after your flight reservation.
One is at the online portal via the “Manage My Booking” option. But, it is only for the tickets you booked online initially. The steps to follow in this process.
- Select the “Manage” tab on the official website of the airline and then click on the “Manage My Reservation” option.
- You will be directed to a new page where you need to enter your reservation number and last name. Then, click on the “Find Booking” button.
- From the “seat selection” option, choose your spot from the available seats.
- If there are any charges mentioned by the system for your selected seat, pay for them and click on confirm.
- You will get a confirmation message of your preferred seat including your flight ticket details.
The second way to make a seat selection after the booking is by contacting its Call Center. Dial the number 1-800-663-2872 with your reservation number. The representative will connect with you and ask about your requirements. You can tell them about your wish to select a seat of your choice.
They will provide you with information about the available options. Choose a seat that suits you the best and pay for any charges. Once your payment is completed, the agent will forward your seat details to your phone number.
Prices For Seat Selection
The amount you have to pay for the seat you selected in advance depends on the type of your purchased fare.
The Encore and Quick Pass Encore fare gives you the advantage of selecting a seat free of cost. And you can choose any seat on the aircraft with this fare
For the Bravo, Quick Pass Bravo, Classic, and Quick Pass Classic fare, you need to pay around $8.40 as Pacific Coastal Airlines seat selection fee.
Pacific Coastal Airlines Policy For Seat Selection
There are some pointers that you should keep in mind while you are making a seat selection on the aircraft of this carrier.
- You can enjoy a complimentary seat selection if you are traveling with an infant or children under 14 years of age.
- Seat selection service is also free to be made in advance if you physical disability or are traveling with a service animal.
- Once you have paid for your seat, the fee is non-refundable under the Pacific Coastal Airlines seat selection policy.
- Mostly, the aircraft configuration of this airline does not have middle seats. There are only window and aisle seats. You can check out the website to see the seat maps clearly.
Can my group be seated together on Pacific Coastal Airlines?
The air carrier will try its best in assigning free seats to your group of 8 or more people close to each other. But this is only possible if you booked your group’s flight through its group travel department. In case you booked it from somewhere, then you need to pay the seat selection fee depending on your group’s specific fare.
How to select a Pacific Coastal Airlines seat for unaccompanied minors?
Pacific Coastal Airlines offers free seat selection for unaccompanied minors, no matter which fare has been bought. To select a seat for this service, you have to contact its call center at 1-800-663-2872 beforehand. The agents will happily assist you in the process of seat selection for the minor traveling alone.