Immerse yourself in unrivaled comfort with Copa Airlines seat selection. Alter your travel experience to perfection by selecting your ideal seat on board. Revel in a seamless and pleasurable flight with this air carrier. This feature offers you the opportunity to secure your preferential seat inside the economy cabin and enjoy world-class service from your favorite place.
Copa Airlines Seat Selection Method
Below is all guide for seat selection for Copa Airlines:
Seat Categories Offered By Copa Airlines
This Airline has different types of seats for which you can make a selection.
Economy Extra: These seats have more legroom and a reclining option. You will get overhead bin space reserved just for your carry-ons.
Convenient: Positioned at the front of the Economy cabin, these seats have standard legroom and recline.
Emergency Exit: They are located in the center of the plane. Seats include an extra 4 inches of space for legs than regular seats and some have recline also.
Regular: These seats are at the back of the aircraft. They have regular leg and recline space.
Through the Website
You can select your seat through the website of Copa Airlines:
- During your air ticket at www.copaair.com.
- After the purchase of your ticket through the “Manage My Booking” platform.
- 24 hours before your flight via the Web Check-in platform.
You can also select seats on Copa Airlines through its Customer Call Center. Dial +1 786 840 COPA (2672). The representatives are available daily from 5 am to 11 pm.
During The Booking
To make your seat selection while purchasing the ticket, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of this air carrier i.e. www.copaair.com on your favorite search engine.
- Enter your origin and destination airports along with the travel dates.
- On the same page, select your trip type and number of passengers.
- By clicking on “Search Flights”, a new page will open with a list of flights suiting your travel details.
- Choose your flight accordingly and from the Copa Airlines seat map, pick your preferred seat.
- Confirm your seat selection by paying via online mode.
After The Booking
If you have not selected your seat during the initial booking. Do not worry at all as you can do this process in the “My Trips” section.
For this, you need to open the website of Copa Airlines. On the homepage, click on the “My Trips” option displayed at the top.
Once you click on it, you will be directed to a new page. There, you can enter your reservation code or e-ticket number along with your last name.
Choose the seat selection tab from different sections and select your desired seat. Move to the payment page and pay the applicable seat charges.
You will soon receive an email including your seat details once your payment is processed.
Seat Selection Charges Of Copa Airlines
Advance seat assignment is processed based on the availability of seats at the time of purchase.
Prices may vary depending on the moment and the channel of purchase. The seat selection fee is charged per customer per flight segment and the price includes sales taxes.
Keep in mind that the payment is non-refundable, non-transferable, and valid only for the flight segment purchased.
Note: At the moment, this air carrier is unable to receive payments for seat selection with miles.
Seat Selection Service Is Free For:
- Passengers traveling with a service animal.
- All ConnectMiles Prefer members.
- Travelers under 15 years old will be granted a free seat close to a parent or guardian at check-in.
- Prefer passenger companions (up to 7 companions) can select their seats free of charge.
- Passengers with physical, motor, or reduced mobility disabilities and one accompanying person can select seats at no cost. It can be done at the website, sales office, or airport, and by calling the customer center.
Terms And Conditions For Seat Selection
Under the policy of seat selection, you need to comply with some terms and conditions.
- If you voluntarily change the advance seat selection from one category to another. Then, you will not receive a refund if the newly selected seat is of lesser value or free.
- If your reservation expires due to the lack of payment, your seat selection will be canceled.
- You must check in at least 60 minutes before the departure and be at the gate 45 minutes prior to the departure. Otherwise, you may lose your selected seat with no possibility of requesting a refund for the payment.
- When selecting exit row seats, you must meet specific requirements.
- If you do not select a seat in advance, you will be randomly assigned a seat from the remaining selection, at airport check-in.
Where can I sit with my pet on Copa Airlines?
Apart from row 5 or Emergency Exit seats, you can make a seat selection anywhere on the aircraft. It does not allow passengers to select emergency exit seats due to space restrictions and security reasons.
What are the payment options for Copa Airlines seat selection?
This air carrier accepts credit and debit cards for payments. You can pay for your selected seat via Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, UATP, Diners Club, Discover, and Uplift. If you wish to pay via bank transfer, you can go to Copa Airlines’ sales office or contact their reservations center. Payment in installments is available only for Mexico, Brazil, and Colombia.