Frontier Airlines is a low-priced US-based air carrier. It has flights to around 31 international destinations and more than 100 locations throughout the US.
Along with quite reasonable fares, Frontier has some amazing policies for a hassle-free journey. One such policy is Frontier Airlines check-in. The two main things you need to provide to a Frontier Airlines representative for check-in are; The name as per your reservation and the 6-character confirmation code given by Frontier Airlines.
What Are Frontier Airlines Check In Methods?
You can do the checking-in via three options offered by Frontier Airlines.
- Online and Mobile Check-in
- Kiosk Check-in
- Service Counter Check-in
Let’s know about these check-in formalities in detail.
Frontier Airlines Online Check-in
Frontier Airlines check-in for a flight can be done online through their official website. You can print your pass, view your itinerary, and purchase bags/seats during the process of online check-in.
Follow the steps given below if you wish to do the Frontier Airlines online check-in.
- Open the official website of Frontier Airlines www.flyfrontier.com on your electronic device.
- Select the My Trip/Check-in option on its page.
- Then, add your last name and confirmation code in the boxes and click on search.
- After giving your details, you will be redirected to the final process.
- Choose your seats and confirm the check-in. You can also add extra baggage to your cart for a fee at Frontier Airlines online check-in.
Mobile Check-in Of Frontier Airlines
With the help of Frontier Airlines’ free mobile app, you get the privilege of checking in on your smartphone. Download the app, give your necessary information, and get your mobile pass easily.
If you are not checking a bag and just have a carry-on. Then, you can skip the long lines of check-in at the airport and head straight to the gate with this pass. Frontier Airlines mobile check-in can be done on iOS as well as Android smartphones.
Frontier Airlines Kiosk Check-in
The self-service kiosks for check-in of Frontier Airlines are available at many airports. Keep your reservation code, passport, and confirmation email handy. Put your last name and other information at the kiosk tower. In case you are carrying a bag, make sure to do the bag check-in as well.
Service Counter Check-in With Frontier Airlines
Regular check-in is available at the service counters of Frontier Airlines at every airport. The customer service agents are also there to help you with the check-in process. Traveling as an Elite level member of Frontier Miles eligibles you to go through the priority check-in lane at the airport.
Note: Frontier Airlines recommends you reach the airport at least 2 hours prior to the departure if you want to do Frontier Airlines check-in at the service counter. It will ensure you check in and get a pass no later than 45 minutes before your flight’s departure. Allow for extra time and plan accordingly while traveling during peak times, holidays, etc.
What time may I check in for Frontier Airlines?
As this air carrier has different ways for check-in, the time also varies in these processes.
- Frontier Airlines allows online check-in from 24 hours until 60 minutes before the departure.
- The offline check-in procedure starts around 3 hours before the flight’s departure. Frontier Airlines check-in time cutoffs are 60 minutes before departing for both international as well as domestic flights.